Matter and antimatter are particles floating in the void of space. The universe is full of small pockets of particles but no Annihilations have occurred. This means the planets, stars, moons, and solar systems do not exist. Matter, antimatter like protons and antiprotons, and electrons and positrons are some of sciences’ greatest secrets. Take control of matter as you work through space puzzles to create the universe one solar system at a time.
- Proton - An element of matter, will create a big bang when colliding with a antiproton
- Electron - Also an element of matter, will create a big bang when colliding with a positron
- Create a Mars like planet, an asteroid belt, a moon or a solar eclipse. Anything is possible when you cause an Annihilation
- Every move matters as you work these planet games
- Create the celestial bodies one level at a time
- Discover exotic planets and elements
- Warp through black holes created with the remains of other Annihilations.
- Annihilate volatile blocks by touching them with matter or antimatter causing a large explosion forcing the passing element to change direction
- Use your strategies to trap an antiproton or positron forcing the next move to be a big bang!
- Find unstable elements in the universe that when passed cause a shift in the astrology
- Encounter space slime or sticky elements that once your elements attempts to pass gets stuck in the space goo, never to move again
- Challenging Levels
- Cause an Annihilation or Big Bang by causing Matter to collide with Antimatter.
- Unlock new levels with each enormous explosion caused by the big bangs.
- Each completed level will throw new protons and electrons into space and create new opportunities for you to cause a collision and create a new solar system.
- Each new solar system will contain different environments with exotic materials
- Find exciting treasures in the universe that can unlock hints and more
Can you take control of matter and find antimatter?
Can you create all the solar systems in the universe?
Will you be the one to create it all one big bang at a time?
Download today and fill outer space with planets, stars, asteroids, and solar systems in this space themed exciting puzzle game.