Works great. I had a scare when it autoupdated and crashed. I though i lost everything. When app got fixed, i opened and all my data was still there. Now offers cloud connect to backup data remotely. This developer is a one man show. It takes alot to keep things going in your spare time.
This app was fine the way it was. The new colors suck! Idc if you're a one man show, you want more money now? When my subscription ends I'll just find something else. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
The IAFF calendar is pretty much the same as this new version. Ill be using it until leaky nozzle makes the old version available again. Id be willing to pay more than 99¢ for the old version.. Even though I already paid for it and they deleted it.
I've used this app for 7 years but having changed my email a while ago cannot log in anymore. Access to my old email is not an option.
The new update is not needed with changing the colors at the beginning and end of month. Leaky nozzle did have quick response . Hopefully they can make it optional but as of now habe to rate the app
New update kinda sucks
* Spark is rolling out with a new Logo!
* Spark introduces "Cloud Connect", Never worry about losing your data again!
* Now you have the option on how your date format displays as well as which day of the week the calendar starts.
* Spark now offers pre-populated calendars for the user to choose from, no more struggling to enter you shift rotation.
* Sparks "Cloud Connect" makes it easy for multiple devices to sync and keep all your data up to date.