Skips Parts Of Recording Significant gaps in recordings I make. Entire pieces of tracks missing. Recordings don't save half the time.
Huge problems Recorded 2 meetings, 2 1/2 hours total. Drained 50+% of my full battery. Then it saved blank files, renaming them RECOVERED.
So so Pretty good but one more thing it makes my voice sons cracked up
Great app but crashing on new phone Pros, easy to use and super small file sizes. Cons, can't tag the recording for easy organization. Crashes every time on android kit Kat and now lollipop on my phone. Please fix. I love this app and use it all the time.
Sometimes fails to save the record And you can notice only after you finish recording
Best quality recording app There are other recording apps, but if you are looking for high quality sound for concerts etc., this is the one.
- bug fix. Crash when rotating screen.
- List now shows file name, size, date and icon.
- Shows how much space/time is available for recording.
- Added dialog to confirm deleting the current recording.
- Visual save process.
- Automatically recovers lost recordings (if app stops)
- Set your own file name prefix.
- Record in both portrait and landscape mode, and rotate while recording.
- New settings allow to open a menu when clicking a recording, instead of playing it.