Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Here's our top techniques and tips for getting the most out of study.
Create charts, tables and efficiently manage your study time to watch the increase in your performance.
Get everything you studied for months in your hand.
Study is a study manager that aims to increase your productivity. The application allows you to add topics and subjects, giving them a degree of importance as your choice. In addition, the program provides a stopwatch to calculate the exact time of your study. You can also take notes, capture photos of books - creating Study Cards - that will aid in memorization of the subject.
After finishing the study, the student types the amount of exercise done and the number of correct answers.
All this is stored in the database of the device so that the user can view his study diary (that is automatically created by the program) or view the performance charts. This will facilitate and speed up the process of learning for all those who are having difficulties.
Do you want to change the world? Start by installing this app and then study until you drop your head!
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
If you do, we'll help you. If you don't, let's start now!
Plan and monitor your study time with Study Counter!
Use study counter aside your study planner, to count real time how much you study each session and accumulate it every day and everyweek. Lastly compare each of your study time with your weekly study goal!
Study counter is FREE! and suitable for all students from all grades from elementary to university!
We'll complete your study toolkit , and let your smartphone be your study-mates!
* Set your weekly study goal
* Start to count your study time per session
* App will accumulate study time per day and per week
* Compare what have you achieved with your study goal, how much time you need more to achieve your goal!
* Save your weekly session and compare each week of your study performance
* App provides graph to show your weekly performance
* Study harder and harder each week!
study app, study counter app, study stopwatch, study time, study planner, student planner, e-learning, study toolkit, school tools
- Study allows to manage several semesters.
- Timetables are displayed in the week. Entries can be created for any one week.
- Exams are administered each semester.
- Professors can be saved with contact information and office hours. In addition, to provide details of the timetable of each professor.
- Subjects can be created. It can be about any subject of the curriculum map.
- There can be individual types, e.g. Lectures, exercises, tutorials, etc. Set.
- In addition, notes can also be managed.
Languages: English, German
UPDATE (March 24, 2014):
This application is now 100% free, no more in-app purchases to activate any features! If you have an older version of the application, please un-install and re-install the latest version. All options should now be activated by default.
Your flashcards in your pocket! Study anytime, anywhere!
Create and organize your flashcards from your device, or browse and download any of the hundreds of thousands of publicly available flashcards. Private access is supported so you can log-in to your (Quizlet, FlashcardExchange, StudyStack, Braineos, or Google) account and import your flashcards for offline viewing. Convenient!
- Flashcards are stored in your device for offline viewing
- Flashcard images are supported
- Intuitive card swipe navigation
- Animated card flipping
- Smart Study Mode
- Customizable look and feel
Web Services Supported (Unlocked via an In-App Purchase):
For support, bug reports, or feature requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like the app, please give it a rating in the Android Market. Share the app with your friends and collaborate on creating and sharing flashcards!
RESPONSE TO USER COMMENTS:
Pictures are fully supported in Quizlet. You might not see them immediately after importing them as they are still being downloaded in the background. Also, reversing the card sides is supported (answers first then questions). Just press the menu button on your device and you should see that option.
- Samsung Infuse 4G (SGH-I997): Under investigation: Force-close issues.
Don't let disorganization hurt your GPA any longer.
It is a planner application designed by a student for students. It has optional notifications (Planner Assistant) which will go off at the end of selected classes to remind the user to use their planner. It keeps people organized in an easy to use and convenient way. Additionally, the College Study Buddy has the option to send morning reminders to notify the user of everything going on for the day and optional nightly reminders to help the user remember as assignment due dates and test are approaching.
Keep in mind this is just the beta version. Since this was developed by a student in his spare time, there are many things which are still going to be added (Graphics especially). So be patient and see how great of a buddy the College Study Buddy can really be.
Like it on facebook too! www.facebook.com/CollegeStudyBuddy
** This application will check your network and phone state and use internet access to perform its basic functionality **
** It will also use the vibration feature and when your phone is turned on after being off reset the notifications **
Don’t be the only one missing out on what 6 million students use to get better grades, save time, and stress less!
“The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8. I was able to maintain that level of academic achievement and graduate with honors!” – Jennifer, Engineering Major
“StudyBlue has really helped me succeed in retaining and learning concepts. Not only do I find it incredibly useful but some of my fellow classmates also make flashcards and it's a great way to study from another person's perspective. I would recommend StudyBlue to ANY student! – Leah, Dental Student
“My notes are now organized and easily accessible! I love using the mobile app because I always have my phone with me so I can study at any time without carrying an extra deck of flash cards. – Jack, Highschool Junior
Get Better Grades. Save Time.
Make your own study sets and add recommended content served up to you as you create your flashcards. Quiz yourself, track your progress and set reminders to study what you need to know. Select the study mode best for you whether it's flipping flashcards or using our review sheets. Personalize your study sets with advanced formatting features, images and audio.
Choose from over 250+ million student-authored flashcards and notes from the world’s largest digital study library. Quality content from tens of thousands of colleges and high schools are available to search, find, and supplement your studying.
Save time with our Study Guides. Study Guides assemble and deliver flashcards in an organized format so you never miss out on what you don’t know.
Study Your Flashcards Wherever You Go!
Study on the bus or while waiting to meet friends. Instant mobile access to quality notes, flashcards, and study guides makes studying efficient. If you have to stop in the middle of your flashcards, no worries. StudyBlue will remember where you are, so you can pick it up again and start studying where you left off.
Collaborative Learning Community
Collaborate with classmates directly from inside the app. Have discussions, ask questions, share flashcards and get the study materials you might be missing to ace your next exam.
Teachers Love StudyBlue Too!
Download our teacher education edition! (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studyblue.edu) Create flashcard decks and assign them to your students with no ads. Share your deck and have your class self-assess their learning progress.
* Flipping flashcards is easier than ever - now available in portrait mode
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Available in Spanish, Portuguese, French and British English
Easier access to our library of study content
Improved first user experience: Direct access to desired content after first login
Enhanced study mode:
- If your screen times out during a study session, resume your study session from where you left off
- Improved Score user interface
Use StudyBlue on the Web at http://www.studyblue.com
- A free StudyBlue.com account is required.
- Some advanced features, such as advanced card formatting and hiding cards, require a StudyBlue Pro membership.
- Creating flashcards in the app requires an internet connection.
Gamified Flashcards - Create flashcards and test yourself through different game modes.
Are you feeling bored staring at your notes and textbooks? We feature 5 unique and fun flashcard modes: Flip, Learn, Match, Memory, Review.
Library - Community contents from school-related contents to trivia
Discover learning contents. Easily share your study materials with your friends or anyone.
Student Forum - Chat about anything you want with students just like you.
Are you looking for study tips or motivations? Are you stressed? Looking for fun stories? Discover and chat about anything here.
StudyFlashcard works even when your device is not connected to Internet. All you need is to sign up for an account.
Use StudyFlashcard on the Web at http://www.studyflashcard.com
The Mozart Effect [Mozart effect] is the specific characteristics, such as Mozart's music when listening to music ensures great court refers to the phenomenon well studied. Concentration as well as increased intelligence, improve brain activity is promoted through various research turns out to be. Beautiful melody and relieve stress and calm to reduce the mistakes.
Why can not I study? I have difficulty concentrating? Did a lot of stress build up? Do not worry about this. Listen to classical music when I study well you have. Study! Classical music is played in various sayings that floats your study you will burn more motivated.
Study, work, relationships and other things cause you stress and high tension, I recommend these musics to you
▶ The Mozart Effect
The first research conducted in California, USA, 1993 (州) University of California, Irvine (UCI) of Rauscher (Frances Rauscher). Prof. Rauscher found that listening to music of "Sonata for two pianos in D major (K 448)> Mozart (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart) will improve brain activity and prove theory of intelligence. College student who are listening to the music score higher than who didn't (Source: Doosan Encyclopedia)
Because Mozart's music is highly structured it can actually leverage Mozart's students score in the temporal and spatial reasoning ability test to 48% or higher than other students.
▶ Effect of Baroque Music
Rosa Bulgaria Smirnoff psychologist Georg instrumental to the spread of the Baroque period and let the real class of student learning improves speed and memory dwaetdaneun announced the results. Time of about 60 beats per minute, with a music extracted human nervous because it almost coincides with the pulse rate. Baroque music is good music, baroque music prenatal rhythmic bass when people are resting heart rate is similar to the sound of the mother and the fetus to feel peace of mind.
The higher the concentration, the human is the most calm and EEG alpha waves when it comes to listen to Bach or Mozart produces alpha waves in our brain are activated motion look while also increasing concentration, emotional stability can be obtained.
Most popular in the Baroque period of music is repeated a certain uniformity in the structure of the base and have a regular rhythm and tempo counterpoint made on the basis of systematic technique that scholars are so regular and unity because the rhythm of the music they produce alfalfa In particular, argue that effective.
Looking for homework help, cramming for midterms or getting prepped for a final exam? Look no further. With Chegg Study on the Chegg app you can:
• Tap into our massive library of over 2.5 million step-by-step textbook solutions. From astronomy to zoology, we’ve got the homework solutions you need for your toughest assignments and problem sets.
• Need help with a problem that isn’t from your textbook? Snap a picture of it and submit it instantly to our community of subject experts and enthusiasts. Get an answer back in as little as 2 hours. Now you’re making progress on your problem set….
• Search our archive of answers to millions of homework questions to get math homework help or help in any other subject you’re struggling with.
• Search for an online tutor who can help you out, 24/7
Need to rent or buy college textbooks or other required classroom materials? We’ve got you covered there, too:
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Rent textbooks and eTextbooks like a boss. Cheap textbook rental has never been easier.
• Buy college textbooks with the tap of a finger; if you decide you no longer need your book, you can easily sell textbooks back to Chegg at the end of the semester.
• While your book is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to your eTextbook* so you can get started on that math homework or physics assignment right away.
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball.
The Fine Print:
Chegg Study subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription cancellations will take effect following current active month. Manage your subscription in the Google Play store.
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to email@example.com or tweet @Chegg #androidapp
1. Find out the solutions by uploading the picture of a question you don’t know the answer to.
2. Solve problems where ever you are, without a pen or a pencil.
3. View all the questions of more than 400 topics.
4. Create your own study group to study.
5. Find your new awesome study mate.
We strongly recommend Bapul to those who :
1. Feel so lonely when studying alone.
2. Want to make a study group to study with people of similar interests.
3. Come find studymates preparing for the same exam.
4. Have so many questions but have no one to ask.
5. Love teaching others.
You can ask about Math,Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, History, Economics, Politics, SAT, Biology, Chemistry, Physics,Geology,Psychology,geography, Friendship,Common Application,College Admission,Critical Reading,Writing,Grammar,Vocabulary, and more!