(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Download now our FREE How to Love Studying app ....
FREE Video tutorials also available ...
Duane starts with the basics, showing you how to install, configure and set up your new copy of Flash Builder. You’ll learn the fundamental concepts and terminology. Next you’ll explore the inner workings of both the Flex framework and the Actionscript code you’ll need for your app to run properly.
When it comes time to debug your app, Duane explains the process so that you’ll know exactly where to look and how to fix it. He also teaches you how to accurately trace problems to their source so you can quickly solve them before releasing your app into the world.
As you approach the end of this introductory course, you’ll have your very first Flash Builder “Hello World” application under your belt! You’ll also know how to export and share it with other developers. But the most exciting part is when Duane shows you how to export your project as an Adobe AIR app which can run on any operating system with Adobe AIR installed!
Table of contents:
1. Installing Flash Builder
2. Overview of the IDE
3. Understanding Project Concepts
4. Starting to Build a Project
5. Adding Logic to your Project
6. Working with MXML and ActionScript
7. Understanding Your Application Code - Part 1
8. Understanding Your Application Code - Part 2
9. Differences Between Desktop and Browser Applications
10. Understanding Desktop/AIR Applications
11. Adding Debugging
12. Understanding Access Modifiers
13. Running the Application in Debug Mode
14. Adding Debugging Scope
15. Adding Functions, Changing the HSlider
16. Changing the Label’s “textSize”
17. Setting Properties in the Design View
18. Wiring the Logic and Running the Application
19. Exporting and Importing FXP Files
20. Converting the Project from Browser Based to AIR
21. Releasing Your Application
22. Installing and Running your Application
Welcome to the future of learning! Flash Card Maker Pro™ is the most advanced learning application on the Android Market. Recognized as a top educational tool by national technological, educational and health organizations. This flashcards Android app was developed after months of research on multi-sensory learning techniques and is the only memory improvement application that is optimized for all Android pads, tablets, and mobile phones. This full featured flash cards application uses advanced gesturing and text-to-speech capability to provide users of all ages with a fully interactive brain building experience.
Improve your memory at lightning fast speed using tried and tested multi-sensory training techniques utilizing all pathways of learning (visual, auditory, kinesthetic or seeing, hearing, touching) simultaneously. Use digital flashcards on your Android phone or tablet to teach children the times tables or how to read, to help students study for exams, learn a new language, practice vocabulary, or to prepare for an upcoming presentation.
Easy-to-use features include: play multiple decks at the same time, shake to hide memorized cards during playback, navigate flash cards using finger gestures, shuffle, sort in multiple ways, track speed with timer, share decks via email, create or convert old flashcards for free using developer website, swap question and answer, backup flash cards database to SD card, and live audio playback in multiple languages using built in text-to-speech engine.
Other uses and advantages of the app include: self-improvement and self-help, boost memory through high-tech memorization techniques, remember tasks and facts better with multi-sensory features, teaching children and kids math with subtraction and addition and the alphabet with letters like ABCs, use as a game or training aid to build your brain and study for tests. The most important feature of this app is the ability to read the flash cards out loud and talk back to the user facilitating auditory senses and the learning of new languages like Spanish, French, Italian, and German. Use the application to study or teach educational topics for the SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, IQ tests, AP, TOEFL, PCAT, VCAT, HSPT, AHPAT, OAT, NCLEX, PRAXIS, MBE, FE, MPJE, and ASVAB etc... The app is ideally suited for training and practice for cognitive and speech therapy or learning disability. Targeted for all ages and grades including: adults, children, kids, college, university, kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school, graduate, Doctoral, Masters, PhD, and scientist.
- AP Biology (or AP Bio), is a course and examination for high school students as an opportunity to earn placement credit for a college-level biology course. For the 2012-2013 school year, College Board has unveiled a new curriculum with a greater focus on "scientific practices."
- AP Chemistry (or AP Chem) is a course geared toward highly motivated students with interests in chemical and physical sciences as well as any of the biological sciences
- AP Environmental Science (AP Viro, AP Environmental, AP Environment, AP Env. Sci., or APES) is designed to provide students with scientific principles, concepts, and methodologies necessary to comprehend the relationships abundant within the natural world, to identify and analyze environmental problems, to evaluate relative risks associated with these identified problems, and to examine alternative solutions for resolving and/or preventing similar problems facing the global environment.
- AP Physics B studies Newtonian Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Physics, Waves and Optics, and Atomic and Nuclear Physics.
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism studies electricity and magnetism. Methods of calculus are used wherever appropriate in formulating physical principles and in applying them to physical problems. It is supposed to be equivalent to an introductory college course in electricity and magnetism for physics majors.
- AP Physics C: Mechanics is an Advanced Placement science course that studies Newtonian mechanics. Methods of calculus are used wherever appropriate in formulating physical principles and in applying them to physical problems.
In this app, we provide many Questions and Flashcards, They may help you to prepare for all types of Sciences. Practice them everyday to get high score, Good luck :)
Our scientific proven algorithm reminds you at the exact time to review words so that you will never forget them. This ensures that you maximize your language learning impact with your precious time used as efficiently as possible.
Voclab will gradually increase the difficulty of words to ensure that you gain first a solid foundation of basic words before learning more complex ones. This enables you to quickly gain a good understanding of the language.
Voclab gives you the following advantages:
+ Over 4,000 Words with high quality native speaker Audio (>250 words in free version)
+ All words have been carefully selected to cover the most important Spanish words
+ Special algorithm that considers your personal learning character to speed up your memorization
+ Fun Multiple Choice Quiz to test your knowledge
+ Follow your learning progress with our Statistics and ongoing Feedback
+ Get additional information for each word (e.g. word form and word category)
If you need to prepare for a specific exam or topic, you can also focus on specific word categories or level of difficulties. You can choose words from more than 50 word categories and four levels of difficulties.
Our word categories cover all important Spanish words, ranging from essential categories like colors, days of the week to more advanced categories of e.g. Economics and sciences.
The VocLab algorithm takes care that you always learn words appropriate to your proficiency level.
Voclab is developed by a team of language learning experts with ten years of experience in developing language learning software.
If you like to learn more about our method, please visit our website at www.voclab.com.
Please note that the App needs close to 50MB in internal memory. Make sure you have enough space. It can be moved to SD card after installation.
We strongly suggest you to download and run the free trial version of the app to see if it is compatible with your device before purchasing the full version.
LITE VERSION with access to more than 250 words
Any problems or have feedback on how to improve the App, email us before negative comment. We will reply quickly.
For kids, Students, and Chinese Scholars.
There are many categories.
There's a recorded audio with every card.
There are so many different Chinese learning apps, but Cantonese is often ignored. I originally wrote this app for my kid, but my friends wanted it as well, so I decided to share with everyone.
Android 2.1 or above
All comments and suggestions are welcome. Please send an email to AppsComment@gmail.com
Chinese, Language, Study, Tests, Tool, College, University, Characters, Recognition, Audio, Speaking, High School, Mandarin, Cantonese, Traditional, Simplified, Cards, Card Sets, Memory, Memorization, Class, Remember, Think, Cognitive, Visual, Visualize, Flashcards, Flash Cards, Flash-Cards, Flash Card, Manderin, Cantoneze, Food, Body Parts, Writing, Reading, Stroke Order, Radical, Education, Native, Speaker, Travel, Native, Business, Conversation
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
Available topics include:
· Junqueira’s High Yield Basic Histology
· Biochemistry and Genetics
· Histology and Cell Biology Review
· Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
· CURRENT Pediatrics
· More titles to come
* Junqueira's High-Yield Basic Histology Flash Cards are a quick, fun, and fast way for you to review the clinical relevance between histological structure and function. Derived from Junqueira's Basic Histology, the field's leading text and atlas. One side of the card includes an image with arrows asking you to identify specific areas; the flip side provides the answer and includes the medical relevance to the image on the front.
*Lange Biochemistry and Genetics Flash Cards include clinical cases that provide complete, concise coverage of the biochemical and genetic diseases tested on the USMLE Step 1 and in basic science courses. With a strong focus on the clinical aspects of biochemical and genetic disease, the flash cards emphasize board relevant coverage making it easy to compare and contrast diseases. Each disease-specific card includes a clinical vignette with important disease facts highlighted for rapid review.
*Lange Flash Cards Histology and Cell Biology Review Flash Cards are a quick, concise, and effective way to review the essential concepts and methods of cell biology. Each of the 249 cards feature a high-yield study question that directs you to material that most often appears on exams. Answers appear on the flip side of the card. Flash cards are the perfect way for you to quickly identify gaps in your knowledge, allowing you to concentrate your study on your weakest areas.
*Lange Flash Cards Microbiology & Infectious Diseases are a quick, concise, and effective way to review the essential concepts of microbiology. These cards help you learn the medically important aspects of the subject and cover the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and infectious diseases. The cards feature a clinical vignette that is a mini-case study of the disease as well as the etiology and epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, laboratory diagnosis, and treatment and prevention of the disorder.
*Lange Pathology Flash Cards are a fun, fast way to review the essential aspects of pathology for the USMLE Step 1 and course exams. Each card covers a specific disease or drug with a clinical vignette and high-yield facts highlighted in bold print.
*Lange Pharmacology Flash Cards are a fun, fast, convenient way for students to review for coursework and exams. Cards detail a specific drug, with high-yield facts bolded and include a clinical vignette as well as similar drugs, mechanism of action, clinical uses and side effects.
*Lange CURRENT Pediatrics Flash Cards are a fun, fast way for clinicians to review the major diseases and disorders in children. Derived from the bestselling CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Pediatrics, 21e, the app contains 200 cards which focus on clinical findings, laboratory findings, differential diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. With at-a-glance bulleted text designed to speed study and retention, this comprehensive study aid enables effective learning on the go.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
Flashcards+ is the most convenient way to study using your phone for exams, quizzes, standardized tests (SAT, GRE, etc).
• View or download flashcards online from Quizlet.com and StudyStack.com
• Multiple language support
• Search for cards on Quizlet.com
• User friendly and intuitive interface
• Create flashcards online or on your phone
• Manage your favorite flashcards
• Quiz mode
• Customize the appearance of flashcards
- Create your own or choose from over 70,000 flashcard decks
- Customize your study by grade level, standardized test, or subject
- Select your study method - audio pronunciation or definition matching
- Sync your online and mobile app progress
- Study offline - without an internet connection
This free flashcards app contains options to share content via social media.
Want to master Spanish vocabulary?
Spanish flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Spanish. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Spanish language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Spanish flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Spanish flashcards which cover the most used Spanish words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥ ♥
Spanish flashcards apps have received 45.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “In comparison to other Spanish apps this one is the best”.
• “Superflashcards excellent for memorising!”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .