Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
Delver is still in early development, will be updating frequently - hopefully weekly. Buying now is supporting development, who needs a Kickstarter?
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Can you take down Mephistopheles? The Endless Depths RPG challenges you to get past hordes of enemies from giant bats to skeletons to demons and overpowering giants. Down into the depths you will go, dodging traps and collecting weapons. And if you have enough luck and skill, you will face off with the lord of demons himself.
Endless Depths RPG Features:
* A rogue-like RPG with a strategic combat system
* Randomly-generated dungeons
* An open-ended character system allowing for dozens of skill combinations
* Hundreds of monsters, dozens of spells and plenty of great loot to find
* OpenFeint compatible with over a dozen achievements to unlock
Powered by the TitanFire RPG system, Endless Depths creates strategy in combat by putting the emphasis on defenses like blocking, parrying and dodging. While other combat systems are about whittling down the red bar of your opponent's health, TitanFire is about breaking through the enemy's defenses using abilities like quick strikes, set up maneuvers and feints. The magic system plays a similar role, with most spells being blockable and all spells being dodgable. The system is augmented by the freedom to choose up to three different skill sets.
Endless Depths RPG is a rogue-like game, a category that includes classics like Rogue, Moria, Omega, Angband and even newer games like Diablo.
A dungeon full of skulls, imps, cyclops, minotaurs, flameheads, spikes, secrets and much, much more is now ready for you.. the Hero!
FREE VERSION - COMES WITH ANNOYING ADVERTISING! ;)
★ TouchArcade Game of the week - “one of those perfect games that you can whip out at a moment’s notice and know you’ll have a blast, or sit back with and really get sucked into”
★ Pocketgamer Gold award - “It’s fun, funny, and it fits perfectly into your pocket.”
★148Apps 4.5/5 - “Heroes of Loot is about as close to pure, distilled arcadey dungeon-crawling joy as we’re ever likely to get.”
From the guys behind Gunslugs and Meganoid comes a brand new adventure: Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other. Every time you play the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous.. this game will never end!
unless you die of course..
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay
if you run into problems or the game wont work on your device, instead of just rating 1 star, you could help us fix it by providing feedback!
keywords - retro 2D dungeon crawling rogue game golden axe nethack RPG roguelike rogue adventure casual game roleplay
Xperia PLAY Optimized
MOGA controller supported
Green Throttle controller supported (2 player coop mode available!)
NVidia Shield supported
+Google Play Game services
Run from the knights as you venture deeper into the forest. Fight monsters; open chests; drink from fountains. Make it far enough and you may even find a shrine which holds the power to defeat the knights! Or just hug trees. You know, whatever you're into.
3 EXCITING classes: Warrior, Archer, and Runner!
Also, there's a bird!
Did I mention Froblins?
Multiple game modes and control styles to uncover plus many rescuers to save means you'll never stop enjoying this dangerous dungeon! FREE roguelike action brought to you by Quikding, the best in the biz.
With graphics by the lovely Monge.
- Procedural roguelike levels
- Procedural story that will drive the gameplay
- Quick but powerful gameplay, suitable for all types of players
- Many different playable characters, including a Knight, Wizard, and Rogue!
- Full of wondrous settings outside of your ordinary dungeon
- Intuitive touchscreen controls
- Fantastic 8-bit retro style art and music
Dungeon Ho! is a brand-new entry into the Roguelike genre, developed from the ground up with its own custom engine.
* 10 distinct character classes, each with their own abilities, strengths, and weaknesses
* 20 different monster types, with multiple variants of each
* Huge, randomly-generated dungeons in multiple locales such as tombs, forests, and caves
* Crafting, including equipment and functional combat pets
* Primary and secondary quests
* Intuitive, touchscreen-friendly UI
* Original, atmospheric soundtrack
* Ongoing development to add more features and content
Want to show you're a Dungeon Ho? We've got swag!
Hardcore Droid magazine gave us a four-star review! Read it at
GET FIXES/HELP HERE: http://disinterest.org/broguex/
- If you have a smaller screen and the display appears corrupt, see the bug list for an explanation/workaround.
- The move tapping layer turns the screen into an invisible keyboard. See the Android "help" menu option for details.
- If your device has a smaller screen, the display may appear corrupted. This is because the font is a bitmap font, and cannot be scaled down small enough. Ensure the "move tapping layer" is turned off. Use the pinch gesture to zoom in, drag the map view to fit, and then turn the "move tapping layer" back on. You may not be able to see the item/monster/health bar on the left-hand-side of the screen. This will be addressed in a future update.
NEW TO BROGUE OR ROGUELIKES?
If you are not familiar with Brogue, or the Roguelike genre, then you should go to the following web site and download a free version for your Mac, Linux or Windows computer. If you like it and want to aid development of a mobile version for your Android device, then come back and purchase this work in progress.
Download Brogue for your Mac, Linux or Windows computer:
WHAT IS A ROGUELIKE?
What is a Roguelike? Most modern games have art representing the game world. This presents someone else's vision of what their world looks like to you, and that is what you experience. A Roguelike is a game that uses letters and symbols to represent a game world. This means that once you have familiarised yourself with them, you engage your own imagination to build a picture of the game world. Take a step forwards back into an improved world viewed through text! :-)
BROGUE IS FREE BUT THIS IS NOT?
Yes, you are encouraging me to keep an Android version of Brogue up-to-date.
BrogueX (like Brogue) is open source, and you can download my modified version of the Brogue source code and compile it yourself for your Android device. Every time I publish new changes, you can at no cost, compile your own version and install that. Stop reading, don't pay, go and do it!
Or save yourself the bother and buy BrogueX, and get updates automatically.
Here's the various source code locations:
WHAT DOES BROGUE'S AUTHOR THINK OF YOU SELLING THIS?
Pender, Brogue's author, as approved it as long as it is made clear that this is not the official Android port of Brogue. Nowhere have I claimed this, and here this is made explicit.
CAN I RELEASE A FREE VERSION OF THIS APP?
It is open source. But if you release another version of this, please:
- Provide your own source code releases and support for them
- Make it clear it is neither the official Brogue or my version BrogueX.
Infinite Dungeons levels are procedurally generated and are different every time you play but just to mix things up there are also over 75 pre-designed levels that the game will switch in which contain additional features like keys, doors and switches.
Infinite Dungeon Includes
Over 80 different enemies
Over 75 Designed levels
Over 120 Unique Items
3 difficulty settings
4 Races and 3 Classes
Multiple Tiered achievements
Finally the game features end of section bosses on level 10,25,50,75 and 100!
Infinite Dungeon is a Rogue Like / Roguelike at heart but has been designed so that anyone can enjoy it and with a control scheme that suits touch.
All that's left is to ask is how far into the Infinite Dungeon can you delve?
(!!Note) - There is a known issue with the Galaxy S3 which may also affect other high resolution phones. The controls do not display correctly and it crashes in landscape. please try the demo first to ensure it runs acceptably. You can change the control method from the menu and play in portrait to somewhat get around the problem but it is far from ideal.
Down the Dungeon (DownTheDungeon) is a roguelike retro dungeon crawler inspired by old games like Eye of the Beholder and Dungeon Master with movement in 4 directions and "fake 3d". Another source of inspiration has been roguelikes and the game features a hardcore "party permadeath" mode but also a softcore non permadeath mode for those who prefer that..
(Please note: This is a heavy graphical game so it might run slow on low end devices.)
You play a party of adventurers that gets selected by the King to go on a quest to retrieve an evil magical artifact that is a threat to the land. The King has already sent many famous heroes down the dungeon but all failed. Now he desperately follows the advice of the royal astrologer who picked you for the quest, even though you all are inexperienced. Have you what it takes to complete the quest and save the land?
This game is extremely hard and very action oriented. It's often better to avoid certain monsters than to face them, at least in the beginning. For the really brave there is also an option to play with less that 3 characters.
Here is some more info about the full game:
The party can have 1-3 characters (a warrior, a rogue, a wizard). They get a chance to level up when reaching a new dungeon level or by killing special monsters.
11 huge levels and all are created randomly so no game is the same (2 levels are playable in the demo).
10+ types of monsters and 20+ different abilities (most monsters have 3 abilities).
20+ types of items,
Rune memorizing system for wizards, but spells can also be cast from scrolls and wands.
A hardcore mode with "party permadeath" but as long a at least one character is alive the others can be resurrected. There is also a softcore mode for those who prefer an easier game.
A "diablo style" tap-based inventory with 9 slots to put items on a character and a backpack with 15 slots.
More from developer
* an innovative rogue-like with puzzle-y gameplay
* easy to learn, exciting to master
* even with perma-death well suited for a coffee break
* fourteen enemies with different behaviors
* five different items
* six randomized levels
* music by Elias "TheWing" Linjama
Portals and three dimensional levels add a twist to the simple but addictive gameplay, an additional challenge for your brain cells. Earn all the gold stars by being especially clever and fast!
* Simple: just rotate a big box full of boxes
* Intuitive: screen swiping, iPhone rotation, good ol' buttons - choose your style!
* Various: different colors - portals - three dimensional puzzles
* Difficulty: from easy peasy to brain melting
* Addictive: collect stars for your fame
* Up-to-date: expect more levels in the future
TUMBLOX - the mental exercise on your iPhone!
"A game mechanic as simple but addictive as you can imagine (...) Fact is, the game shines with finest retro graphics and appropriate psycho-music buzzes from the speakers - a successful presentation in the whole." (www.iPlayApps.de)
"For those players who want to have a puzzle to wrestle with instead of easy levels in ‘pick up and play’ type games’ this is an excellent game choice. (...) In all, an impressive puzzle app." (www.appreviews4u.com)
"Tumblox is extremely well done." (gottasolveit.blogspot.com)
"The game knows (...) how to motivate and never is unfair. The retro look grants the game a unique atmosphere. Altogether (...) it can be said that Tumblox offers a fair amount of levels, a heap of puzzle fun and a well-thought gameplay principle." (www.appflussreiniger.de)
"Funny retro graphics and sounds make the game round." (www.appgefahren.de)
"I tried it and it's very cool. The controls are great and the puzzles are very challenging! It's great fun to play :D" ('legowiz' on www.toucharcade.com)
"The game is challenging and will keep you entertained from start to finish (...) The retro graphics and arcade music greatly complement gameplay as well." (www.appadvice.com)