Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
Your mission is simple: destroy all the things in space. All the things. Whether it's a stray enemy fighter, a mysterious alien carrier, a monstrous enemy base, or a random asteroid, you're going to have to take it down. And it will explode. Oh, yes, it will explode, and it will explode gloriously as every explosion in Space Colors is like a snowflake: no two are ever the same.
Your mission: venture into space, survive as long as possible, and make beautiful explosions out of all who oppose you.
* EXPLOSIONS: So many explosions, each rendered in the unique style of Space Colors.
* CHARACTER PROGRESSION: Sure, you'll find pick-ups here and there to help you along the way, but you can also access the in-game shop to purchase permanent upgrades that will give you an edge in every new playthrough to come.
* REPLAYABILITY: No two games of Space Colors will ever play the same way. Missions, enemies, rewards, and the galaxy as a whole are randomly generated every time you start a new game.
* INTUITIVE CONTROLS: No virtual joysticks or complicated touch gestures; just tap to move, tap an enemy to target, or tap and hold to continuously move in a given direction.
Can you take down Mephistopheles? The Endless Depths RPG challenges you to get past hordes of enemies from giant bats to skeletons to demons and overpowering giants. Down into the depths you will go, dodging traps and collecting weapons. And if you have enough luck and skill, you will face off with the lord of demons himself.
Endless Depths RPG Features:
* A rogue-like RPG with a strategic combat system
* Randomly-generated dungeons
* An open-ended character system allowing for dozens of skill combinations
* Hundreds of monsters, dozens of spells and plenty of great loot to find
* OpenFeint compatible with over a dozen achievements to unlock
Powered by the TitanFire RPG system, Endless Depths creates strategy in combat by putting the emphasis on defenses like blocking, parrying and dodging. While other combat systems are about whittling down the red bar of your opponent's health, TitanFire is about breaking through the enemy's defenses using abilities like quick strikes, set up maneuvers and feints. The magic system plays a similar role, with most spells being blockable and all spells being dodgable. The system is augmented by the freedom to choose up to three different skill sets.
Endless Depths RPG is a rogue-like game, a category that includes classics like Rogue, Moria, Omega, Angband and even newer games like Diablo.
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
GET FIXES/HELP HERE: http://disinterest.org/broguex/
- Fix bug where Android UI overlay button presses sometimes work incorrectly when zoomed in.
- Fix bug where long presses sometimes work incorrectly when zoomed in.
- If your device has a smaller screen, the display may appear corrupted. This is because the font is a bitmap font, and cannot be scaled down small enough. Ensure the "move tapping layer" is turned off. Use the pinch gesture to zoom in, drag the map view to fit, and then turn the "move tapping layer" back on. You may not be able to see the item/monster/health bar on the left-hand-side of the screen. This will be addressed in a future update.
NEW TO BROGUE OR ROGUELIKES?
If you are not familiar with Brogue, or the Roguelike genre, then you should go to the following web site and download a free version for your Mac, Linux or Windows computer. If you like it and want to aid development of a mobile version for your Android device, then come back and purchase this work in progress.
Download Brogue for your Mac, Linux or Windows computer:
WHAT IS A ROGUELIKE?
What is a Roguelike? Most modern games have art representing the game world. This presents someone else's vision of what their world looks like to you, and that is what you experience. A Roguelike is a game that uses letters and symbols to represent a game world. This means that once you have familiarised yourself with them, you engage your own imagination to build a picture of the game world. Take a step forwards back into an improved world viewed through text! :-)
BROGUE IS FREE BUT THIS IS NOT?
Yes, you are encouraging me to keep an Android version of Brogue up-to-date.
BrogueX (like Brogue) is open source, and you can download my modified version of the Brogue source code and compile it yourself for your Android device. Every time I publish new changes, you can at no cost, compile your own version and install that. Stop reading, don't pay, go and do it!
Or save yourself the bother and buy BrogueX, and get updates automatically.
Here's the various source code locations:
WHAT DOES BROGUE'S AUTHOR THINK OF YOU SELLING THIS?
Pender, Brogue's author, as approved it as long as it is made clear that this is not the official Android port of Brogue. Nowhere have I claimed this, and here this is made explicit.
CAN I RELEASE A FREE VERSION OF THIS APP?
It is open source. But if you release another version of this, please:
- Provide your own source code releases and support for them
- Make it clear it is neither the official Brogue or my version BrogueX.
Space Rogue is arcade type game with elements of roguelike games, like permanent death. Levels are randomly generated every time you start new game. You will get your ship, basic weapons and inexperienced crew. During the game you will encounter many enemies and random events, which outcome will be based on decisions you will make. You will gather experience, alien artifacts and an upgrades for your ship. And finally you will face the threat that shakes the whole galaxy.
So why raise the unfinished game on store equipment used in the production
Is to provide a lump sum purchase .
Not only because the unfinished game entertainment takes, Hopefully
Please enjoy entertaining you 'd like a little help to finish the game.
Lucky to move from side to side , and the game remains alive and beat the enemy as a technology with a bow.
Enemy becomes more powerful as time goes by .
Earn in-game items to hunt mimic the bosses .
Try to release the unlocking of hidden items.
"An incredibly challenging hack-and-slash mobile game that will put you in tough situations not to win, but to minimize your level of failure. Yes, it's like its developers took XCOM, put it in a stone age setting and swapped the turn-based tactical combat with action sequences. And you know what? It works."
- Portable Gaming Region
"There's a lot to see and do in Isle of Bxnes, and you'll want to keep playing to uncover as much as possible - even when you're dying and losing it all consistently."
- Pocket Gamer
Survive the brutal trek east with your tribe in this bloody stone age action role playing game. Judge every encounter in these foreign lands and plan your attacks against beasts, cannibals and warring tribesman. Meanwhile, allocate resources to build a backup army of your offspring, knowing that just a few hits can leave you a lifeless pile of meat.
Inspired by the insanely difficult action rpgs of yesteryear with the session-based randomization of games today, this game features:
* Beautifully hand drawn pixel art and featuring thousands of animations
* Permadeath. Your tribe dies without you as their hunter.
* Reincarnation through your sons (who have randomly chosen skills, attack dmg and stamina)
* Level randomization each play session with a huge variety of enemies, non-hostiles & boss battles
* Unique tribes to choose from with a variety of skill paths to upgrade as you progress
* Tons of unique art and variety in inventory items and weaponry
* Choose how you want to allocate the limited resources you find while exploring islands
* No IAP or pay-to-win.
For support, please visit whalenoughtstudios.com/isle-of-bxnes-support.php for FAQs and common questions.
If the game is running slow, there is a low graphics setting in the main menu that will improve performance. We recommend playing on a higher CPU device made after 2010.
Currently the game is only available on selected devices so that we can guarantee good performance. We apologize if your device is not included.
Be a hero or a villain in a game of adventure and sword fighting. Defend the honor of you clan, amass fortunes or seek glory through defeating worthy opponents. Live your life to the fullest, for one day, as all men must, you will heed the raven's call...
- Permadeath - you will die, the only question is what for
- More than 160 Adventures
- Simple but challenging combat system
- Customize your character with 200 perks and 100 items
- Upgrade your home for extra bonuses with 21 Home Upgrades
- Earn one of more than 100 epithets, such as “the Brave”, “the Greedy” or “the Silver King”
- Leaderboards and achievements
Any feedback and suggestions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
"It's a fantastic arrangement, well thought out from almost every angle."
"Go get Sword & Glory immediately"
- Pocket Tactics
"I think you should maybe add color to it."
- An iOS user review
"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
Portals and three dimensional levels add a twist to the simple but addictive gameplay, an additional challenge for your brain cells. Earn all the gold stars by being especially clever and fast!
* Simple: just rotate a big box full of boxes
* Intuitive: screen swiping, iPhone rotation, good ol' buttons - choose your style!
* Various: different colors - portals - three dimensional puzzles
* Difficulty: from easy peasy to brain melting
* Addictive: collect stars for your fame
* Up-to-date: expect more levels in the future
TUMBLOX - the mental exercise on your iPhone!
"A game mechanic as simple but addictive as you can imagine (...) Fact is, the game shines with finest retro graphics and appropriate psycho-music buzzes from the speakers - a successful presentation in the whole." (www.iPlayApps.de)
"For those players who want to have a puzzle to wrestle with instead of easy levels in ‘pick up and play’ type games’ this is an excellent game choice. (...) In all, an impressive puzzle app." (www.appreviews4u.com)
"Tumblox is extremely well done." (gottasolveit.blogspot.com)
"The game knows (...) how to motivate and never is unfair. The retro look grants the game a unique atmosphere. Altogether (...) it can be said that Tumblox offers a fair amount of levels, a heap of puzzle fun and a well-thought gameplay principle." (www.appflussreiniger.de)
"Funny retro graphics and sounds make the game round." (www.appgefahren.de)
"I tried it and it's very cool. The controls are great and the puzzles are very challenging! It's great fun to play :D" ('legowiz' on www.toucharcade.com)
"The game is challenging and will keep you entertained from start to finish (...) The retro graphics and arcade music greatly complement gameplay as well." (www.appadvice.com)
* an innovative rogue-like with puzzle-y gameplay
* easy to learn, exciting to master
* even with perma-death well suited for a coffee break
* fourteen enemies with different behaviors
* five different items
* six randomized levels
* music by Elias "TheWing" Linjama