- Gravity balls
- Bounce platfroms
- Fire balls
- Steel plates
- Attracting balls
- Speed line
- Maze generator
Change gravity force with accelerometer!
You also can play in labyrinth mode. There are more than 70 default levels and you always can create one by yourself in creator mode.
With Gravity Sandbox you get good looking graphics, simple interface, multi screen support!
You can calibrate the accelerometer.
Includes a comprehensive help!
Found a bug? Want to have a new feature? Have something to tell us? Write us on email@example.com! We are committed to our users and will do our best to fix every bug, implement new features in Gravity Sandbox, and reply to all feedback!
You're first mate and you need to get all of the treasure chests where they need to go. Sound easy? Well, you'll also have to deal with the other cargo and boxes, sometimes maneuvering around them, other times using them to your advantage. You'll have to use every skill at your disposal, including rotating the flow of gravity itself, to get the job done. But watch out: use too many turns and you won't get to keep as much of that gold for yourself!
So think carefully, plan out your moves, and get those crates in order efficiently!
- 60 mind-bending levels!
- 6 unique kinds of crates!
- future updates with even more levels!
Dont forget to rate and comment!
Like us on facebook:
In the "Stacker" physics game you stack the blocks from the list one by one. At first it is easy, but it gets increasingly difficult the more blocks you have in the list to stack. Be careful and not let the blocks fall off the screen.
In the "Destroyer" puzzle game you have to figure out which blocks you have to destroy first to get the smiley to the safe zone.
In the "Assembler" sandbox game you arrange different blocks in order to get the smiley to the target.
You are able to try whatever fun strategies you want as long as you get the hero to the finish.
There are 3 physics games with 8 different block types across 120 challenging levels.
After all the "Stacker" levels are completed you will unlock the "Infinite levels" section where you can enjoy unlimited levels. In the unlimited levels section if you do not like an level or consider it's to hard you can always go to the next one.
This is a casual puzzle game as the first levels are simple but as you go along they get increasingly difficult and it gets quite challenging to finish the levels.
Mini tutorial "Stacker":
- drag the blocks from the list and stack them on the platform
- do not let the blocks fall to the ground or off the screen
- the level ends when the block list is empty
Mini tutorial "Destroyer":
- destroy the blocks by tapping on them
- doing so try to guide the smiley to the safe zone
- destroying different blocks at different times gets you different results
Mini tutorial "Assembler":
- arrange the blocks as you see fit
- when ready press the play button in the bottom right corner
- the smiley will always drop from the top in the center of the screen
- wait to see if your blocks arrangement get the smiley to the target for 5 seconds
- if not then rearrange them and try again
Have fun :)
You have the ability to move the game to SD-Card.
More from developer
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
* an innovative rogue-like with puzzle-y gameplay
* easy to learn, exciting to master
* even with perma-death well suited for a coffee break
* fourteen enemies with different behaviors
* five different items
* six randomized levels
* music by Elias "TheWing" Linjama