★★★★★ Featured as one of the essential apps on playstore by Google.
★★★★★ Featured on The Next Web, Buzzfeed, LifeHacker, Gizmodo, BGR, Economic Times, Addictive Tips, Android Community, YourStory and many more...
It loads articles and links in background for you while you do something productive.
Our quick read mode gets rid of ads and loads only relevant content saving your time and data. It also allows you to save articles offline to read them later.
✔ SAVE TIME : It loads articles and other links in background while you continue using your current app.
✔ SAVE DATA, LOAD FASTER : Flynx intelligently gets rid of all ads and unnecessary clutter from blogs and articles, saving you lot of mobile data.
✔ READ EASY : Flynx displays news articles and blogs in a beautiful, easy-on-eyes view, allowing you to focus only on meaningful content.
✔ SAVE OFFLINE, READ LATER : Saving articles offline is super easy. Just double-tap a link from any of your favorite apps and thats it!
✔ TRUE MULTITASKING : Flynx makes multitasking effortless by allowing you to open multiple links and switch between them easily, all without ever leaving current app.
✔ SMART SHARING : Share links quickly to your favorite apps like Facebook, Twitter, Pushbullet or save links directly to Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, Evernote, etc.
✔ FLYNX IN YOUR LANGUAGE : It has been translated into over 15 languages including Arabic, Brazilian, Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish. Thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.flynxapp.com
You can also follow Flynx on Twitter @flynxapp and on Facebook at http://facebook.com/flynxapp
If you have any questions or issues, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com
If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, follow this link : http://flnx.co/translate
You can also become a beta tester and help us make Flynx more stable and a better product. Follow the steps below to become one :
Join the Flynx Google+ community : http://flnx.co/beta-community
Opt-in as a beta tester : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.flynx
That’s it. You can now install the beta version app from playstore.
* Redmine 1.2 later
* API access key (Change from "My Account")
* Cache data(downloaded issues) are stored WITHOUT encryption. To remove cache data immediately , open connection list - show menu - remove all cache
* This is gamma release, so it is not safe for anything. On Android 2.x, the view would be wrong some times.
* Allow to connect UNSAFE SSL sites powered by transdroid
* Allow to connect via Basic Authentication
* Get API key from web site semi-automatically
* Connection via gzip(compresstion)
* View issues offline
* Filter (Status/Tracker/Category/Priority/Author/Assined)
* Sort (IssueID/Created/Modified/... etc)
* Show changelogs, relative issues
* Create or modify issue/timeentry
* Download file related with issues (saved to /sdcard/download/jp.redmine.redmineclient/)
* View wiki
* View news
* INTERNET - connect to redmine server
* VIBRATE - notify with vibrate on tap the list item
* WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - download item and share to other app
If you detect the crash, bless us by the report via twitter, github, reviews with 1 star.
* This app is open source(GPL exclude libraries), you can contribute.
* You can translate your language via https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openredmine/ .
* Notice via https://github.com/indication/OpenRedmine or twitter @OpenRedmine if you feel something good or bad.
* Beta would be released on https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/118409948481316268572