IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
platform (1.6 and up.) It loads file from file manager-like application and shows its content.
The project is also for my learning; licensed under the terms of GPL-3, and its source code is fully available at: http://github.com/taky/dawne . Please feel free to share your patches.
If you have bugs or enhancement ideas, please report them with Twitter (@alterakey) or e-mail, but not here.
* Attempts to auto-detect character sets
Recognizes UTF-8, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified
and Traditional), Korean character sets.
Thanks to the jchardet project (http://jchardet.sourceforge.net/).
* 2 color themes
White-on-black (evergy saving on OLED display, and eye saver under
dark conditions) and black-on-white are supported.
* Configurable font size
* Scrolling with volume keys, with configurable amount
Icon is from the Nuovo theme, is work of SILVESTREHERRERA
Character set detection is done with the jchardet project
If you have any ideas on how Audible Share can be improved, let me know at email@example.com.
It works by using the common Share command to sent text to Audible Share. Depending on your settings, it will then be spoken immediately.
Particularly useful to speak out a received email in cases where you may not be able to look at the screen. (Use caution and your own discretion while driving)
It works great with K-9 Mail (a great free email application) and SVox Classic (not free but they have many amazing sounding voices in many languages).
It's also possible to Copy/Paste the text into the application.
Also a lot of fun to get your phone to speak any phrase you wish it too. Can make for some good jokes or pranks.
Permissions are required for advertisements and the text entered is in no way stored or transmitted anywhere.
★★★★★ Featured as one of the essential apps on playstore by Google.
★★★★★ Featured on The Next Web, Buzzfeed, LifeHacker, Gizmodo, BGR, Economic Times, Addictive Tips, Android Community, YourStory and many more...
It loads articles and links in background for you while you do something productive.
Our quick read mode gets rid of ads and loads only relevant content saving your time and data. It also allows you to save articles offline to read them later.
✔ SAVE TIME : It loads articles and other links in background while you continue using your current app.
✔ SAVE DATA, LOAD FASTER : Flynx intelligently gets rid of all ads and unnecessary clutter from blogs and articles, saving you lot of mobile data.
✔ READ EASY : Flynx displays news articles and blogs in a beautiful, easy-on-eyes view, allowing you to focus only on meaningful content.
✔ SAVE OFFLINE, READ LATER : Saving articles offline is super easy. Just double-tap a link from any of your favorite apps and thats it!
✔ TRUE MULTITASKING : Flynx makes multitasking effortless by allowing you to open multiple links and switch between them easily, all without ever leaving current app.
✔ SMART SHARING : Share links quickly to your favorite apps like Facebook, Twitter, Pushbullet or save links directly to Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, Evernote, etc.
✔ FLYNX IN YOUR LANGUAGE : It has been translated into over 15 languages including Arabic, Brazilian, Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish. Thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.flynxapp.com
You can also follow Flynx on Twitter @flynxapp and on Facebook at http://facebook.com/flynxapp
If you have any questions or issues, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, follow this link : http://flnx.co/translate
You can also become a beta tester and help us make Flynx more stable and a better product. Follow the steps below to become one :
Join the Flynx Google+ community : http://flnx.co/beta-community
Opt-in as a beta tester : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.flynx
That’s it. You can now install the beta version app from playstore.
Piwik is a downloadable, open source (GPL licensed) real time web analytics software program. It provides you with detailed reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, your popular pages... and so much more.
You can access these reports by using this official Piwik Mobile App.
Read this if you use basic auth: http://piwik.org/faq/mobile-app/#faq_16336
Do you have a bug to report or a feature request? Please contact us: email@example.com or http://piwik.org/mobile
* Provides the same functionality and same look and feel as Piwik
* View your custom Piwik dashboards
* Available in more than 50 languages!
* Manage multiple Piwik accounts
* 'All Websites' dashboard
* Choose any Date/Period
* Choose any metric
* View graphs and sparklines
* View any available report, even reports generated by custom plugins
* Follow Visitors in Real Time or in Visitor Log
* Works with installations having thousands of websites
* Refresh reports easy
* Piwik 2.0 or later
* Android 4+
* Be sure Module APIs are enabled
* Some icons in Visitor screen possibly won't work if you use HTTPS with an invalid certificate
Piwik Mobile is available for free and a project made by the community. You can participate in the Piwik Mobile App or Piwik. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid Read - a speed reading training and facilitation program!
Rapid Read is a speed reading app using rapid serial visual presentation (similar to the website spreeder) to allow you to quickly display your reading content from the clipboard, any website, or a file (.txt or .html). Can be used as a training program to reduce sub-vocalization and increase comprehension, or simply use it to read your favorite content faster! Speeds of 400-700 wpm are commonly attainable with the first use of the program.
Fully adjustable interface allows the user to select number of words displayed, reading speed, and position within the text. Use the "share" feature of your phone's web browser to easily send content to the app.
HTML content extraction provided by boilerpipe (https://code.google.com/p/boilerpipe/).