IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
- Phone Call notifications -
1. Reads out caller ID (caller name or number) - voice caller ID
2. Custom voice notification message can be played before announcing calls
- Text (SMS,) notifications -
1. Reads out text message sender name (or number)
2. Reads out text message contents (optional)
3. Custom message before reading out SMS
- Email notifications -
1. Reads out newly received GMail email messages (only GMail currently supported)
2. Reads out email sender name & contents(optional)
3. Custom message before reading out email
- Time notification (clock) -
1. Reads out time at specified intervals (every 5, 10 minutes ...every hour)
2. Custom message can be played during each time read out
- General -
1. Option to enable Call/SMS notifications for ALL / CONTACT_ONLY/NON_CONTACTS
2. Silent Night Hours
3. Option to automatically disable notifications while music is played
4. Bluetooth headset support (BETA)
5. Shake to silence option
If you have any ideas on how Audible Share can be improved, let me know at email@example.com.
It works by using the common Share command to sent text to Audible Share. Depending on your settings, it will then be spoken immediately.
Particularly useful to speak out a received email in cases where you may not be able to look at the screen. (Use caution and your own discretion while driving)
It works great with K-9 Mail (a great free email application) and SVox Classic (not free but they have many amazing sounding voices in many languages).
It's also possible to Copy/Paste the text into the application.
Also a lot of fun to get your phone to speak any phrase you wish it too. Can make for some good jokes or pranks.
Permissions are required for advertisements and the text entered is in no way stored or transmitted anywhere.
** This is the Free, no limited version of PDF Max, you will get Ads while using the app **
** To remove Ads, feel free to go to About, tap "Buy the full version on Google Play". Thanks.
Since PDF Max 4, the app requires permission(s) as follows:
- Read Phone Status and Identity - required to terminate the read aloud progress when there is an incoming call.
- Find/Use accounts on the device: No longer required since v4.1.0.
PDF Max 4 Features:
* READING FEATURES
- Fast PDF Rendering with large PDF support
- Smooth vertical scrolling - allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
- Open documents in multiple tabs.
- Multi-purposes SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
- PDF Text to Speech
- Advanced PDF Text Reflow: This Amazing Text Reflow feature that helps you read your PDF easily with any kind of PDF. Forget the tedious pan & zoom steps, you now just enjoy reading your documents.
- Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
- Friendly & Easy to use User Interface
* ANNOTATING FEATURES
- Text markup: Highlight, Underline, Strike out & Squiggle
- Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
- Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
- HANDWRITING with Advanced Zoom-In Writing feature
- Eraser tools to manipulate your handwriting
- Shape tools to draw Line, Arrow, Rectangle & Oval with intelligent snapping
- Rich format Freetext tool to type over PDF pages
- Stamp tool to insert Predefined, Standard Business Stamps & Custom Stamps
- Signature tool to manage and insert your signatures
- Undo/Redo function to correct your mistake
* EDITING FEATURES
- Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
- Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
* FORM-FILLING FEATURES:
- Support Text field, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown list, buttons & date-time fields
- Support AcroForms & Static XFA Forms
- Zoom-in writing to fill out scanned/non-interactive PDF forms
- Multiple signatures support, plus one-time signature for customer
* PDF OUTLINE, PDF LINK & BOOKMARK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Create and manipulate PDF Outlines
- Create and manage PDF Bookmarks
- Create and edit PDF Embedded Links
* FILE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- Auto syncing with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive & Google Drive with offline support
- Copy/Move PDF documents between cloud storage services
- Built-in PDF Library management
* OTHER FEATURES
- Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
- Email or Print PDF via Google Cloud Print
- Auto or manual saving
- PDF documents/forms modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
We can't bring more and better features without your help, so please rate us five stars to encourage faster updates!
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mobeera for supports and updates, and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry. Now, Let's go annotate!
It supports run-time customization - an interesting feature for Application Developers. You can specify the buttons (like Copy Text, Share etc.) to be disabled when launching a PDF from your application. Find usage details on: https://github.com/Vedantu/vedantu-reader
- [For Android Application Developers] Customization of buttons to restrict editing and printing of the document!
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share".
- Easily Zoom-in on text or images for a closer view.
- Simple text-only Reflow mode.
- Highlight, Strike-through, and Underline tools.
- Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes.
- Use Bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document.
- Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages.
- Open password protected files.
Vedantu Reader is under continuous development, so if you find any files that don't work, please let us know on email@example.com.
Everybody knows that we should not use our phones while walking, but, let's face it, we all do that. And that is point where Walk and Text app comes in play. Do not fall into a hole!
Now, you will have your view in front of your self even while you are walking.
Also, for night usage, we added flash light.
We have no restrictions about application you can use with our app. It will be on top of all apps, so you can use Facebook, email, SMS, play games, browse internet, read books.....
There is also notification badge, so you can access to the application in 2 taps.
Try it, rate it.
This application will continue dictating when you turn off the screen.
Find any bugs? Contact us at DanielWeisbergApps@gmail.com to report them!