If you like the challenge of puzzle games then you will absolutely love this game!
- Three difficulty levels
- A limitless number of puzzles
- Beautiful and intuitive interface
- Hints if you get stuck!
- Supports phones and tablets
Pentris Board is a block game in the style of classic Tetris.
Different blocks formed by 1,2,3,4 or 5 parts falling from the top of the screen to a
given speed. The player can move the piece left or right and can also make
rotate 90 degrees in movement time.
Like what tetris in the game is to move or change the position of the pieces fall so that
falling , forming complete lines .
When a horizontal line is completed , it disappears and fall one position all the pieces that are above .
The rate of fall of the pieces gradually accelerates . When they can no longer
falling more pieces by accumulation in the panel, or when all the levels are completed , the game ends.
Virtual - Command
- Best experience with touch screen
- Music and sound
- Multiple options
- Develop your brain
With the base concept similar to 'Sudoku', it has logical symbols as constrain.
The game is that, you have to fill numbers without repeating it (both horizontal and vertical), along with following the symbols.
The app will through different puzzle plane to you in 2 categories, easy and hard.
Tadoku plays with the same rules as Sudoku, but adds the element of multiple possible solutions to a board. No ads, has truly random boards, notes per square, compare high scores and challenge any of your Google+ friends, and is basically a solid time-wasting Sudoku+ app.
Build rings with the falling blocks to feed Smilo and keep him happy. Unlock special skills that might change the game in your favor in critical situations. And beware: if Smilo is not fed regularly, things might get out of hand...
Experience exciting and challenging puzzle action in the palm of your hand. Intuitive touch controls, cheerful graphics, and a vivid soundtrack will pull you right into the game!
- Pick-up-and-play gameplay that entertains right from the start
- Additional depth to the classic tile-matching formula through Smilo
- Two game modes each with eight difficulty levels
- Beat the highscore in the online and local leaderboards
This is the free version, which does not contain all features. If you want to play the full game, please purchase the app here in the app store.
n-Back Challenge combines the addicting fun of a puzzle game with the satisfying experience of training your fluid intelligence.
Fluid intelligence describes the ability to think logically and solve problems in unfamiliar situations, making it crucial for learning processes of all kind. It utilizes the brain's capability to extract information, identify patterns and find new solutions through logic. It is used in every aspect of our lives where we are presented with a problem, be it in school, at work, or in conflict situations with other people.
n-Back Challenge uses a scientifically proven concept to train and improve the fluid intelligence, allowing the user to solve problems more efficiently.
For more information on the scientific background of n-Back Challenge, visit this article of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2383929/
• Train your ability to learn and adapt to problems just by playing this game
• Improve your fluid intelligence in three different difficulty settings
• Get right into the game with an easy-to-follow tutorial
• Follow your progress through detailed statistics
• Unlock new image sets and dozens of achievements
Please rate and comment!
But careful: every bullet hitting you will make you smaller.
- Fast-paced shooting action in the palm of your hands
- Floods of enemies and bullets everywhere
- Use your growing and shrinking abilities to your advantage
- Beat the highscore and climb the online leaderboard
This is the demo version of Dot. It will allow you to play a two-minute demonstration of the full game. This demo does not contain leaderboards and is meant as a possibility to evaluate the game before purchasing it. Apart from the time limit and the missing leaderboard, the experience is the same as in the full game.