You can track high scores across friends, opponents, and the world through Google Play leaderboard.
SWIPE the board to right or down to rotate the block clockwise.
SWIPE the board to left or up to rotate the block counter-clockwise.
DRAG the block to move and TAP the block to set to the board.
If same color squares are in one line(3 or more) vertically or horizontally, matched same color squares will disappear and you gain a score.
Just SWIPE, DRAG and TAP.
Build rings with the falling blocks to feed Smilo and keep him happy. Unlock special skills that might change the game in your favor in critical situations. And beware: if Smilo is not fed regularly, things might get out of hand...
Experience exciting and challenging puzzle action in the palm of your hand. Intuitive touch controls, cheerful graphics, and a vivid soundtrack will pull you right into the game!
- Pick-up-and-play gameplay that entertains right from the start
- Additional depth to the classic tile-matching formula through Smilo
- Two game modes each with eight difficulty levels
- Beat the highscore in the online and local leaderboards
This is the free version, which does not contain all features. If you want to play the full game, please purchase the app here in the app store.
n-Back Challenge combines the addicting fun of a puzzle game with the satisfying experience of training your fluid intelligence.
Fluid intelligence describes the ability to think logically and solve problems in unfamiliar situations, making it crucial for learning processes of all kind. It utilizes the brain's capability to extract information, identify patterns and find new solutions through logic. It is used in every aspect of our lives where we are presented with a problem, be it in school, at work, or in conflict situations with other people.
n-Back Challenge uses a scientifically proven concept to train and improve the fluid intelligence, allowing the user to solve problems more efficiently.
For more information on the scientific background of n-Back Challenge, visit this article of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2383929/
• Train your ability to learn and adapt to problems just by playing this game
• Improve your fluid intelligence in three different difficulty settings
• Get right into the game with an easy-to-follow tutorial
• Follow your progress through detailed statistics
• Unlock new image sets and dozens of achievements
Please rate and comment!
But careful: every bullet hitting you will make you smaller.
- Fast-paced shooting action in the palm of your hands
- Floods of enemies and bullets everywhere
- Use your growing and shrinking abilities to your advantage
- Beat the highscore and climb the online leaderboard
This is the demo version of Dot. It will allow you to play a two-minute demonstration of the full game. This demo does not contain leaderboards and is meant as a possibility to evaluate the game before purchasing it. Apart from the time limit and the missing leaderboard, the experience is the same as in the full game.