Over 26 million users had played Pengle on Facebook and now it’s available on android phone!
Travel around the world to help Pete clean the ocean and save his ocean friends!
If you are a new player, welcome to the fun world of Pengle! We hope you have a great time!
If you have played Pengle on Facebook, thank you for all of your love and support!
The kingdom of Aventana is under attack by a demon cloud known as the Horde. Many legends tell of its destructive power and how it devoures everything in reach.
Will you become the hero Aventana needs? Can you find the magical sword that is said to be powerful enough to defeat the Horde? Play as Prince Wilbert or Princess Wilma and go on a journey through the land to become stronger, wiser and braver as you fight cursed monsters, find invaluable treasures and discover the secrets of Aventana.
● Pick-up-and-play puzzle mechanics bundled with complex RPG elements
● Over a dozen places to explore, each with their own enemies and hazards
● Two characters with unique strengths and weaknesses
● 5 classes to choose from that evolve over the course of the game
● Vibrant pixel art and an enchanting soundtrack
● Two unique game modes, Adventure and Endless Mode
● 35 Achievements and a Leaderboard
● Languages: English, German, Spanish, French
In-App Purchase Information:
● The game features an "Unlock IAP" for $1.99 after the first boss battle to unlock the full game
● Buying the IAP unlocks the rest of the game and the endless mode
● There are four additional IAPs to buy jewels (optional)
n-Back Challenge combines the addicting fun of a puzzle game with the satisfying experience of training your fluid intelligence.
Fluid intelligence describes the ability to think logically and solve problems in unfamiliar situations, making it crucial for learning processes of all kind. It utilizes the brain's capability to extract information, identify patterns and find new solutions through logic. It is used in every aspect of our lives where we are presented with a problem, be it in school, at work, or in conflict situations with other people.
n-Back Challenge uses a scientifically proven concept to train and improve the fluid intelligence, allowing the user to solve problems more efficiently.
For more information on the scientific background of n-Back Challenge, visit this article of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2383929/
• Train your ability to learn and adapt to problems just by playing this game
• Improve your fluid intelligence in three different difficulty settings
• Get right into the game with an easy-to-follow tutorial
• Follow your progress through detailed statistics
• Unlock new image sets and dozens of achievements
Please rate and comment!
Build rings with the falling blocks to feed Smilo and keep him happy. Unlock special skills that might change the game in your favor in critical situations. And beware: if Smilo is not fed regularly, things might get out of hand...
Experience exciting and challenging puzzle action in the palm of your hand. Intuitive touch controls, cheerful graphics, and a vivid soundtrack will pull you right into the game!
- Pick-up-and-play gameplay that entertains right from the start
- Additional depth to the classic tile-matching formula through Smilo
- Two game modes each with eight difficulty levels
- Beat the highscore in the online and local leaderboards
But careful: every bullet hitting you will make you smaller.
- Fast-paced shooting action in the palm of your hands
- Floods of enemies and bullets everywhere
- Use your growing and shrinking abilities to your advantage
- Beat the highscore and climb the online leaderboard
This is the demo version of Dot. It will allow you to play a two-minute demonstration of the full game. This demo does not contain leaderboards and is meant as a possibility to evaluate the game before purchasing it. Apart from the time limit and the missing leaderboard, the experience is the same as in the full game.