Turn your mobile phone or tablet into a set of wireless or bluetooth you can control multi your favorite programs.
You can control mouse, keyboard, multimedia, presentation or power system commands....
• Java SE Runtime (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)
Step 1: Download Server program ( Support operating systems : Windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 8).
Step 2: Turn on bluetooth in PC/Latop or connect PC/Laptop into WiFi.
Step 3: Extract dowload file and launch remotepc.exe.
( If you choice connect WiFI, . Make sure you have turned on the Wi-Fi of your Android device and connected your device to the LAN of Mac/PC, to which your device is connected to (Mac/PC and Android device may need to be connected to the same router).
If the Firewall of your computer asks if to block Remote Mouse, please don’t block it
Step 4: Download and run Android app- Remote PC .
Enter your computer’s IP address, then click "Connect" button
• Multimedia control ( Windows Media Player, KMPLAYER, VLC Player)
• Presentation control (PowerPoint)
• Sync Files in computer with Android; You can download file from PC to Android, rename file. Open any files.
• System power control
• Show image in Sdcard Android in Windows Photo Viewer.
Thank you for using my app Remote PC and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
remote pc, remote desktop, remote powerpoint, mouse bluetooth, mouse wifi, mouse android, Presentation control, control media player, mouse control.
Please download Vectir Remote Control instead. It combines the existing Vectir Bluetooth and WiFi remote control apps into one. Vectir Bluetooth Remote is currently only supported for backward compatibility and will eventually be removed.
- Fully supports files in any language and font character set
- Control music, videos, movies, photos , TV and radio content with Windows Media Center
- Control music, videos and photos with Windows Media Player
- Easy and fast searching of music, video/movie or TV content
- Scheduling and playback of TV recordings (scheduling from internet also)
- Fast connection via WiFi or Internet
- Switch on your computer automatically with Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Integrated, easy to use Sleeptimer
- Quick and easy installation process
- Optimized for both: small screens and tablets
- English, french and german localization
You need to install MCC on your Windows computer too! Before you purchase the app, you can download the server app on http://android.mediacentercontrol.com/ for free.
Requirements for the Windows computer:
Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system (For use with Windows Media Center, Windows 7 or Windows 8 is required) and a network connection between your phone and your PC (Wifi router).
To get all infos, screenshots and a video click the developer link at the bottom please.
If you have any problems with MCC: Please contact me to get help or a refund. Don't just leave a comment in the store, I can't reply to them. I'm interested in any question or recommendation. Use the forums you will find over the developers link also! Many thanks!
Get access to a computer's desktop and use your favourite programs from distance. You can control mouse, keyboard (with functional keys and keyboard shortcuts), multimedia, presentation or power system commands.
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get here:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer from http://www.androidremotepc.com
2. Turn on Bluetooth, turn on Wi-Fi or join the network cable to the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar (*.exe)
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose a connection −> select the computer from pairing list or type your PC's detected IP address and confirm −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
• Remote Desktop
• Functional keys and keyboard shortcuts
• Multimedia control (Clementine, iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
This application controls multimedia players in contrast Bluetooth Remote PC (its free variation) even from BACKGROUND = window needn't to be focused!
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
Download the Vuze Remote application, grab your alphanumeric Remote Pairing code from the Vuze desktop client, connect and go. Easy to set-up and effortless to use.
★ Search for torrents directly from your device & add to your desktop client
★ Manage torrent progress
★ Set torrent file download/upload speeds
★ Create login profiles to connect multiple remote computers
★ Simple, easy to use interface
★ Advanced login controls and supports Transmission bittorrent client
★ Ad free experience
For a complete step-by-step guide read the Vuze Remote Android guide at http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Android_Remote_Guide
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.nl/download.html. This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
Requires My Media Center Services (free!) to be installed on your Windows 7 or 8 PC running Windows Media Center. Please visit http://www.CetonCorp.com/MyMediaCenter
•TV and Movie Gallery
Forget hopping around from the TV section to the movie section to your recorded shows. My Media Center lets you see an integrated view of all your shows and movies in one place.
•Manage and Schedule DVR Recordings
At work and forgot to record that show tonight? See a season premier promo that you want to record but you’re away from home on a trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s TV search the way it should be. You probably don’t care whether your favorite show or movie is on one channel or another, in your personal library or airing later this week. We’ll help you easily find what you’re looking wherever it’s playing.
•Play To any TV Set
Browse your TV and movie libraries, select the show you want to watch, and choose the device on which you want to watch. You don’t even have to be in the same room.
•Your Mobile is the Remote
My Media Center includes full remote control capabilities for both your media center PC and any Ceton Echo extenders or Xbox 360 you have. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, channel, volume … it’s all there in one pretty slick touchscreen view.
•Works with Any Tuner on any Windows Media Center PC!
My Media Center – The Ultimate Windows Media Center App
- "Pretty cool!" "Simple setup." "A full blown remote control that’s perfect for media center" "This is 5 bucks you should spend!" - HD Nation
"...without question a must-have app" "...greatly improves the Windows Media Center experience." – PC World
"For Windows Media Center fans searching for a good looking remote app for their mobile devices, that wait is over" - Engadget
"it is hard to think of a reason why you will not like it" - WPCentral
Full Feature List:
• Universal search across all of your content
• Manage Recorded TV
• Start Playback of Recorded TV on HTPC or Extender
• Manage Scheduled Recordings
• Manage Series Recordings
• Browse Program Grid Guide
• Tune channel on HTPC or Extender
• Use On Screen Remote Control to control HTPC or Extender
• Automatically generate local movie metadata & cover art
• Browser recorded & local movies in a beautiful gallery
• Start playback of movies on HTPC or Extender
• Browse list of movies on television tonight with cover art
• Easily browse upcoming Premieres in one nice list
• Browse recent activity on your HTPC
• Control Extenders
• Wake on LAN
• Much More
If you have any issue please contact us on our official forums: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=63
*My Media Center does NOT stream recorded or live TV to your android device. My Media Center does allow you to start playback on any HTPC/Extender, schedule recordings, manage recordings, etc.
Windows Media Center, Media Center, WMC, WME, Ceton, Ceton Companion
Works well over wifi, and much better than dlna over 3G, 4G and reportedly edge. Can easily slide forward/backward all kinds of videos.
Specifically it is able to
- Browse and search the EPG Grid (*)
- Browse and Schedule recordings (*)
- Browse channels and programs (*)
- Watch videos in various qualities (low up to HD (720P and 1080))
- Watch recorded tv up to HD (720P and 1080) quality
- Listen to music (with slider and shuffle)
- Browse hires pictures with multitouch
- Remote control (*)
(*) supported only on windows 7 and 8 media center
Needs version 0.98.6 or higher of the Remote Potato Server.
3G, 4G or wifi is advised.
A player like diceplayer, vplayer, rockplayer lite, mx player or moboplayer (try with hard/soft decoding) is needed for video.
- Strongly adviced to NOT using any app while driving or during other dangerous activities.
- RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high bitrates - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
The full version (http://goo.gl/YeklZ) has added features, like live TV and download capability of videos and recorded TV.
Please post bugs/comments at http://myfrem.nl/forum as I have no technical means to react via comments.
See http://myfrem.nl/faq.html for a FAQ.
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
Download the setup from https://sites.google.com/site/myremoteandroid/ and run.
Right click the myRemote taskbar icon to find your IP number. Type it into settings. Hit Green Media Center button.
Support us with
It supports many features and is fully compatible with XBMC Eden, Frodo and Gotham alpha builds:
- Browsing your xbmc library and playlists without having to turn on the tv
- Music files on xbmc can be played through xbmc or can be streamed to your android device.
- Caching of music database for super fast access
- Filtering in every list
- Music rating support (frodo or newer)
- Start playlists in party mode on xbmc
- Browse your Movie collection and play/resume the movie and the trailer on xbmc
- Browse your TV Shows and play/resume episodes on xbmc
- Show/Hide watched videos
- Mark movies and tv shows as watched/unwatched
- Change subtitles and audio tracks
- Browse all files (music / video / files) and play/queue single files or directories.
- Add any file or directory to the (local) favorites for faster access
- Browse through your music and video addons and play items on xbmc
- Add any addon to the favorites for faster access
* Other features
- Select a video/music/picture from the file manager and play it on xbmc.
- Rescan music and video library
- Homescreen widget
- Lockscreen widget
- Headphone remote support (play/pause, next, previous). On headphone remotes with a single button, double click plays next song
- Optimized for phone and tablets
- Virtual keyboard
- Works with Raspberry Pi
If you like this app and want to support further development please get the in-app unlocker. It will also enable many additional features:
- Sync/download music files (single files, albums, playlists, playqueue..).
- Music Pump can be used as simple music player to play music files stored on your android device or to stream music file to xbmc similar to airplay.
- Optimized tablet layout for the music section with artist / album info
Do you want to help translate Music Pump XBMC Remote into your language? Create an account and translate it at http://www.getlocalization.com/musicpumpxbmcremote
In XBMC go to System -> Settings -> Network
Enable the following settings:
- Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
- Allow programs of this system to control XBMC
- Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC
In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within xbmc and scan your music and video files to the library.
- The app works with XBMC 11 Eden and Frodo => I have not tested older versions and they will not work properly since the json-rpc interface changed.
- If you are using "nightly builds" things may not always work as expected since the json-rpc api is work in progress. => Report bugs in the xbmc forum at the link below
- If you cannot connect check that your firewall does not block incoming connections on port 8080 (http port) and 9090 ( for notifications)
- If music stops after playing a song tcp port 9090 is probably not reachable or used by another application. If it is still not working get the unlocked version and enable "use xbmc queue" in the settings
- Playlists in xbmc must be in a special folder. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Playlists
You can get the current xbmc version at http://xbmc.org/download/
IMPORTANT: For help and bug reports visit the xbmc forum at
It is also possible to launch applications and Google Navigation with pre selected destinations.
Please view the following YouTube video to understand the software function.
Bluetooth Media Control uses PowerAMP as the standard music player.
It's simple media remote control. If you want to convert your PC in media player it's for you.
All you need it's The Remote Control.
Also you have to download The Remote Control server which available from http://shaggys27.blogspot.com/p/remote-control-server.html.
The client must specify the IP-address and port of the server (a computer that will run player). On the server the port that will listen. On Android and PC ports must be identical. Also you have to select player to control on server.
In the future we plan to open files with remote control, connection via Bluetooth.
Feedback and suggestion are welcome.
2- WDTV GEN2 & WDTV GEN1 REQUIRES NEW FILES ON THE PENDRIVE, READ THE HELP.
3- THE WEB INTERFACE REMOTE MUST BE AVAILABLE OR THE APP WON'T WORK.
4- IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH NEW NEW VERSION READ THE HELP OR CONTACT ME.✦ ✦ ✦
Control your WD TV® media player via Wi-Fi with your Android device using the physical buttons, the touchscreen, the gesture panel, or even shaking your device.
Control the current playing media, jump to desired position, or change the voluem thanks to the uPnP integrated client.
Manage all your WD TV® devices from anywhere in your home or even from any anywhere in the world.
- WD TV® Live Streaming™ (official firmware)
- WD TV® Live Hub™ (official firmware)
- WD TV® Live™ (official firmware & WDlxTV)
- WD TV® Live Plus™ (official firmware & WDlxTV)
- WD TV® Gen2 (WDlxTV firmware)
- WD TV® (WDlxTV firmware)
More than 100.000 downloads. Thank you !!
★★ DONATE version also availble ★★
-WD TV®, WD TV® Live™, WD TV® Live Plus™, WD TV® Live Hub™, WD TV® Live Streaming™ trademarks and logos are property of "Western Digital Technologies, Inc.".
-This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
tags: wdtv, western digital hd wd tv live hub streming, mediaplayer, media player, movies, music, photos, remote, wdlxtv, upnp
With MPC - Remote LITE you are able to control your Media Player Classic (MPC) with your Android device.
Inside Media Player Classic go to “View >> Options…” and enable “Player >> Web Interface“
Check the “Listen on Port” checkbox
Make sure “Allow access from localhost only” is NOT checked
Inside app: Select 'Change Server' from menu
Select 'Add' and add a server.
Select the added server.
Be a potatoe and use your coach!
Review the application!
Any problems => contact us or use manual!
Try HomeMedia - more Info on our website!
HomeMedia is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7. With HomeMedia you store your movies/series/music automatically into a database, which can be accessed by this remote! HomeMedia access is done by the external app HomeMedia.
More information and videos on http://www.banamalon.net
- Play, Pause, Stop
- Control volume
- Control Timeline
- Control aspect ratio, fullscreen, audio tracks, subtitle
- Next, Previous buttons
- Internal playlist
- Pause on incoming calls
- Save/Load playlist on device
- *HomeMedia support
- *Start player remotely
- Wake on LAN feature
* This feature needs a correctly installed HomeMedia on the computer and correctly set up HomeMedia app on the Android device.
Extra features in PRO version:
- Ad free!
- Notification Remote (Android 3.0+)
- Full Voice Control
Uses ActionBarSherlock Library
• Free / ads supported.
• In-App purchases (optional):
- No ads
- Premium: early access to new features, no ads.
• Widget (home / lock screen)
• Music > Playlist
Last but not least, Thank You all for your support and enjoy!! :-)
More from developer
Media Remote: Interact with all media on your PC through itunes, Windows Media Center or other 3rd party applications
Keyboard Remote: Full desktop keyboard layered in tabs for swift typing and seamless transitions between different sections of the keyboard
Pres Remote: Total control over your PDFs, Open Office and PowerPoint Presentations
• Demo version has limited capabilities
• Disabled buttons are in red
Download server application at www.RedzCorp.com