Key Features of our resume creator include:
• No account necessary.
• Full export to Microsoft Word.
• Option to email the resume to yourself or a potential employer.
• Automatically saves your resume data in resume builder for future use.
• Download resume directly to your Android smartphone.
How to use
Just install and launch our app. Tap "New Resume" to create a new resume or "Open Previous Resume" to load the previous resume you were working on. You'll then find yourself on the main page of our resume builder screen. For each section, tap and completely fill out the fields including your contact information, objective, education, certifications, work experience, skills and references. This step is critical since our resume builder was designed for you to complete all the fields in each section.
For each section that you complete, you'll see a green checkmark indicator acknowledging that you have completed that section. If you didn't fill out each field, a red x will be displayed.
Once you have filled out each section, you can either click the Email Resume or Download Resume button.
Email Resume will prompt you to select "send resume to yourself". You can use this feature to access your resume from another computer including but not limited to your desktop computer, laptop, a tablet or another smartphone. To send your resume to yourself, please remember that you will need word processing software on your computer to open .DOC files. Software like Microsoft Word is popular word processing software that you need to open the resume to make edits. Once you click "Send", we will then send an email to the employer with your resume attached.
Download Resume allows you to download the resume right to your smartphone or your external storage device. This allows you to save your resume if email access is not available.
Career Igniter Resume Builder is free to download and use from the Google Play store.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, information or other contents. Please contact us in case of any objections.
• Professional Resume Creator
• Save as Word File rtf
• Edit Word File on your computer
• Save as PDF document
• Save as HTML web page
• Email resume from your device
Resume Creator HD + HTML works on Android phones and tablets.
Download Resume Creator HD Today.
Try More Apps by Sheila:
* CV Creator
* Credit Repair Pro
* Mobile Business Plan
**Plus you can preview the resume after you save it and the app will auto-save a copy of your resume to a folder on your device called Resume Builder so you can find it easy.
***If you have an issue typing just turn your device horizontal for landscape view and this will solve it.
Resume Builder HD uses PDF rendering technology so you can save your resume as a PDF document. This means you do not have to worry about your resume losing the format when you send it. You also have the option to save your resume as a Word file which you can open on your personal computer and edit or make changes as needed. Resume Builder HD is optimized for Android Tablets.
How much is a new job worth to you?
Get Resume Builder HD and go find out the answer.
• Professional Resume Builder Software
• Render Resume To PDF Document
• Save Resume As Word File
• Edit Word File On Your Computer
• Preview Resume On Your Android Device
• Email Resume From Your Android Device
• Save, Edit And Delete Function
Get Resume Builder HD To Make Your Resume Today!
**Try More Apps from Marketing Streams**
• Business Plan App
• Business Plan B
• Personal Expense Log
Please Write A Review!
Copyright 2011 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners. We do not provide legal or financial advice and the use of this app is for educational purposes only.
Awesome, isn't it?
This version of Best Resume Creator lets you make awesome resumes to seriously increase your chances on your dream job.
It lets you fill all the needed information and creates a stunning looking resume that will impress every potential employer!
The results will be stored in an online database, but only published resumes will be visible for the world. The unpublished resumes can only be viewed and edited through this app with the user whom created it.
Every published resume has a print button for archiving or old school mailing purposes.
* If you have any issues with this app please email us instead of giving less rating.
CV or Resume are the most important mandatory documents, which are required by an applicant to apply for a job or internship. It is critically important to have a well-developed and professional Curriculum vitae ( CV ). This app will help you achieve to create the ideal Curriculum vitae ( CV ) / Resume. Using My Resume or Resume Maker a building tool you can be assured of producing a professionally designed and formatted resume with the greatest of ease.
Key features of My Resume are ….
• Start creating resume now made easy
• 10 different formats
• Step by step guide to create job winning Curriculum vitae ( CV ) / Resume
• PDF version of the Curriculum vitae ( CV ) / Resume
• Edit, Delete your Resume Quickly
• Packed with industry standard professional resume templates
• Opportunity for creating several resumes to adapting a profession you are applying for
• Save the resume and use it as per convenience
• Ability to update Curriculum vitae ( CV ) / Resume for future use
My Resume includes
Strength and Curricular Activities
Picture and Signature
* PRO Version
Create multiple profiles and use them keeping in mind the job you are applying for with multiple resume templates
No advertisement in this version.
Feel free to contact us for feedback, bug reporting and feature request. We always love to hear from our users.
Keywords: Resume Creator, Resume Builder, Resume Maker, CV Creator, CV Builder, CV Maker
- Search for jobs with advanced search options
- Use your current location to find jobs near you
- Apply to jobs with your CareerBuilder account
- Register an account from within the app
- Login with your Facebook account
- Have a resume saved on your phone or Dropbox account? Upload it from within the app
- See data about who else has applied to jobs with Job Competition reports from the Applied Jobs view
- Share jobs with your friends via text message, email and Facebook
- Keep up to date with the status of your job applications by taking a short survey
- Save jobs to review later
- Receive personal job recommendations
- Get a list of jobs similar to any job you like
- Apply to jobs without being logged in or registered with CareerBuilder
- Attach resume file from your phone for applying
- Automatically syncs your resumes, cover letters, saved jobs, and jobs you have applied to with your CareerBuilder account
- Support for in-app screening questions