WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS APP:
• No paper fares to keep track of.
• No need to carry cash, count exact change or find a ticket machine.
• Buy and use fares instantly using a debit/credit card.
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use.
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
• Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
• Purchase tickets on your phone or on any computer via our website.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. CHOOSE RIDER TYPE: Adult, Honored Citizen or Youth
2. CHOOSE FARE: 2-Hour Ticket, 1-Day Pass, 7-Day Pass, 14-Day Pass or 30-Day Pass
3. CHOOSE QUANTITY: You can buy multiple tickets to use later. (A $5 minimum purchase is required.)
4. CHECK OUT: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"Love the convenience of being able to buy tickets at home (or anywhere, really) and use them right on the spot at any bus stop or MAX station."
"Very convenient for purchasing and using fares."
"Simple and easy to use. And multifunctional to suit about any situation related to purchasing tickets. A virtual ticketing kiosk in my pocket!"
"I have wanted to use my phone as my pass for a while. Don't have to worry about not having a fare or exact change."
"Way easier than going somewhere to buy tickets."
"The app is reliable, quick and so easy to manage."
Do I need to be connected?
An internet connection is required to purchase tickets, but you can use/activate your tickets offline.
What if my battery dies?
Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times, so be sure to plan ahead!
• Don't uninstall the TriMet Tickets app or erase your phone without transferring your unused tickets first. Your tickets are stored on your phone (which makes it possible to use them without an internet connection), so uninstalling the app can permanently erase your tickets!
• Activate your ticket before boarding. If you're at a MAX station where fares are required, make sure you activate your ticket (by tapping the "Use" button) before entering the station area. Otherwise, activate your ticket when you see your bus or train approaching. Your ticket must be activated before boarding a vehicle.
• Watch your battery level... Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times.
• We suggest you create an account before purchasing tickets, as this is the only way you can transfer your unused tickets if you get a new phone. (Note: Only unused tickets can be transferred. Use up any activated tickets before switching phones.)
Android versions 2.3.5 and above. Sorry, the TriMet Tickets app is not available for tablets.
• Note: We can only support unmodified, stock operating systems. Jailbroken and rooted phones are not supported.
• A wi-fi or cell connection is necessary to purchase tickets, but not to use them.
STAY IN TOUCH:
Learn more about TriMet mobile ticketing and sign up for email updates at http://trimet.org/mobiletickets. We'd also love to hear your feedback and suggestions for improving this app: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**** THANK YOU to all of our beta testers who helped make this app possible! ****
York Park & Ride is only a click away!
- A clear detailed York Park & Ride map with multiple zoom levels to view easily while on the move.
- Live bus departure information showing route and stop detail.
- Save your favourite stops to access again and again.
- Park & Ride parking space information. See how many car parks spaces are available before arrival.
- Search for a bus stop. Detail includes distance to the stop and can be viewed on a map too.
- Twitter feed. View all the latest tweets from @york_travel.
- It's FREE.
Also available are our FREE YorkLIVE & Bus York apps, so why don't you download them too. These apps will help you get from A to B across the city whatever mode of transport you choose.
Stops, parking spaces, bus departure information and York twitter feeds - York Park & Ride will be just the ticket!
Tell us what you think of York Park & Ride. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
Using the phone's built-in calendar allows you to save a lot of system resources, and can also be synchronized to GOOGLE Calendar View so you will not forget to grab the early bird tickets!
Any use, please direct your letter asked fastest, or the following URL Message
https://www.facebook.com/pages/% E9% AB% 98% E9% 90% B5% E6% 97% A9% E9% B3% A5Booking/259692694079889
PS national holiday opening date may change the actual date, please refer to the High Speed Rail and Taiwan Railway News!
The MBTA mTicket app is now available for all Commuter Rail and Ferry Lines!
With the new MBTA mTicket App for Commuter Rail and Ferry, you can securely purchase MBTA Commuter Rail and Ferry Single Ride, Round-Trip, 10 Ride, and Monthly tickets in seconds. Purchasing a ticket is easy: select your trip & ticket type, enter your payment card information and your smartphone is your ticket!
Never lose your ticket again! Once you purchase your ticket, it will always stick in My Tickets. Need to replace your phone? No problem -- we can easily transfer any purchased ticket.
Want to check your schedule or service updates? You can check schedules and T-Alerts right from inside the app!
We are making the app better everyday! Let us know what you think at www.mbta.com/mticket
● Secure ticket purchasing with your credit or debit card
● Your smartphone is your ticket
● Never worry about zones again -- just select your origin and destination to purchase
● Never lose your ticket -- tickets can be easily transferred if your phone is lost or stolen
● Check Commuter Rail schedules, maps, and service alerts
● Brand new offers from JustRide and the MBTA
This app is supported on Android 2.3 and above.
Please note that support for Android beta versions or experimental features is not guaranteed and customers using Android beta versions or experimental features do so at their own risk.
So, get the app, purchase or download a ticket and off you go!
- Purchase of Single Ticket, Day Ticket, 24h, 48h and 72 h tickets in Vienna, as well as weekly and monthly passes
- The tickets are personalized for yourself or for a person going with you
- One-time registration (same account as for the Wiener Linien Online Ticketshop)
- Pay with your credit card with option to store it securely for repeated purchases
- Store fully configured tickets as favorites for faster purchase
Have a good trip!