Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles Sony (PS3) and Microsoft (XBOX360), Record of Agarest War (English version), is now available for Android.
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Game features :
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
* Xperia Play optimized
* Compatible with MOGA controllers .
* Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Support for x86 android devices.
* Android TV compatible (GamePad)
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC are not necessary to complete the game.
- You need a with at least 1.8GB of free space.
- There is a 1.8GB OBB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 15mn to 30mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
- There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
- Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution and graphic settings available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
- A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience.
- Visit our website and forum at http://www.hyperdevbox.com for more FAQ and information.
©2013 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
Earth And Legend features multiplayer mode as well as single player. Team up with a friend and experience co-op multiplayer. The multiplayer system allows players to tag team creatures and fight alongside each other while solving quests
Earth And Legend features the ability to own pets. Not only do pets make great companions but they also are trained to fight alone side their owner in combat
Earth And Legend features 3 skill lines (Melee, Bow and Magic), which include a new and innovative combat system with real-time live action melee attacks and spell casting
REAL NIGHT AND DAY
Earth And Legend features a true in-game cycle of night and day on a 24 hour based time system. For every 24 minutes that the game is played, a full night and day cycle of 24 hours passes in the game world
Earth And Legend features a highly advanced weather system. Depending on weather conditions, from time to time it will rain. In high altitude places it snows. A very strong rainfall will even produce thunder and lightning, which can be used by magicians. Some spells draw power directly from thunder and lightning, making the caster very powerful when it rains
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized [PlayStation Phone support]
- Customize your character's race and gender
- Prepare for battle with a variety of weapons, armor and items to choose from
- 100% free roaming. Go anywhere at anytime
- Shop for food or go fishing and catch it yourself
- Full 3D freedom of movement plus 360 degree swimming
- Camera panning and tilting with sensitivity control
- Detailed side quests and challenging bosses to defeat
- Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items
- Right and left-handed joystick option
- Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order
- 3 slots for multiple saved games
- Multiple languages: English, French, and German
OTHER DVIDE ARTS GAMES
Crusade Of Destiny®
Welcome To Hell
FUTURE UPDATE INFO, GAME TRAILERS AND NEWS
This high seas adventure RPG offers you the chance to enter the dynamic and exciting world of Laanbrakar and its mix of age of sail technology, powerful land magics, and industrial revolution. As the master and commander of your sailing ship, you are challenged with navigating the tricky political waters between nations on edge, dealing with sorcerers when you must and trading, bounty hunting or plundering to make a profit. Keep your ship bristling with guns and your crew well-fed. Age of Pirates offers both a rich set of story driven characters as well as endless replay value in its sandbox mode, allowing you take any path you choose as a captain of a sailing ship. Your actions affect the world around you as you grind enemy ports into dust with bombardments or end resources shortages through trade, bringing cities back into prosperity.
Age of Pirates is a turn-based trading and strategy game inspired by classic adventure games that you know and love. If you enjoy retro or classic games, action RPG, adventure, complex trading, and high seas tactics you will enjoy this complex trading simulation set in an age when sailing was the unchallenged paramount in transportation, trading and war.
Play the free RPG named "Age of Pirates RPG” before you buy Elite. Enjoy hours of turn-based strategy RPG before you purchase the upgrade that unlocks the truly immense oceans of Laanbrakar. Play the famous story of the Ruesland Merchant, Nathaniel Sveet, trying to save your son against impossible odds. Read our comments section to see that our players think this is one of the best RPGs for pirates! Trese Brothers never run ads in our games -- enjoy ad free, permission free experience. If you enjoy it, please help support our small indie RPG company!
Then experience the Elite Upgrade and copy all of your pirate captains! Elite includes all 36 sectors of the massive world of Laanbrakar. You can copy any captain from Age of Pirates (free) to Elite.
Our team is actively continuing development, updating the game based on your feedback including new content, features, and fixes.
As an epic seafaring Captain in this adventure RPG you will:
- Play the interactive captain tutorial to learn the ropes
- Explore the immense seas which take months to cross by sea
- Trade in the markets of more than 120 towns in this complex and exciting economic simulator
- Buy or capture a mighty captain’s sword for dueling and bounty hunting
- Buy, sell, and battle over 30 unique classes of sailing ships
- Fully customize your captain (picking from 6 classes), officers and crew
This high seas adventure game will be a hit with fans of classic sailing games. You are the master of your sailing ship and your rowdy crew of sea men and pirates. Can you lead these men and women to glory and riches, turning a profit on the high seas? Will your name join the greats among the most feared pirates and privateers ever to sail the six seas?
Game Dev Blog:
Try our Other Top RPGs
Heroes of Steel RPG
Cyber Knights RPG
Templar Assault RPG
Star Traders RPG
Star Traders 4X Empires
Sail the seas with others and emerge as the conqueror of the seas in this epic MMORPG. Designed to be played horizontally to showcase the immaculately recreated land masses of the time.
Visit and trade valuable and rare goods with hundreds of ports to earn your dues! Or maybe you'd rather just pillage and rob?
Trade among players for valuable assets or sink their trade ships for massive loot? It's your call!
Form an alliance with other captains and take on even larger challenges!
Sail the seas in our unique selection of ships, from historical to the hysterical! Form your fleet and take to the seas!
Join the Age of Voyage!
Our support mail: CS@rmsgames.com
Our support page: http://aov.rmsgames.com/support
Zettabyte Monsters is a collectible card game where you use your Z-Monsters, which are represented as cards, to fight enemies. You play as Drayden, a young man who was not fortunate enough to own a Z-Monster as a child, but now has the opportunity to become a tamer. As a tamer, he will go on a journey battling and befriending Z-Monsters to aid him. Alongside Drayden is Belle, an assistance Z-Monster who helps out the new tamer whenever there is something he does not understand.
As Drayden continues his journey he will discover that something strange is going on with the Z-Monsters. They are becoming more aggressive and have started to cause destruction wherever they go. Help him find the one responsible for manipulating the wild Z-Monsters and put a stop to it!
• Turn-based RPG/CCG with quick intensive and strategic battles.
• Over 100 Z-Monsters, each with their own stats, moves and description of what kind of monster they are.
• Storyline to play through while exploring.
• Able to get even the rarest cards through battling.
• Explore different areas and battle untamed Z-Monsters.
• 9 types of Z-Monsters. Certain types have an advantage over other types such as Water over Fire.
• Gallery to see your collection of Z-Monsters.
• Items to use during battle bought with coins earned during exploring.
• Events to play through with amazing rewards!
There is a large variety of creatures in Zettabyte Monsters. Want a tough monster like dragons, golems, behemoths, valkyries, pirates, knights, genies and trolls? Maybe cute monsters like mermaids, fairies, elves and witches? Or perhaps beautiful monsters such as vampires, demons, angels, ice queens, kitsune and fire imps? There's sure to be creatures that any monster lover will like!
Note: Zettabyte Monsters is free to play, but there are options to purchase things to aid you such as additional monsters.
Despite having to worry about the mysteries in the town, Rex will also have time to just relax and be a normal teenager. As Rex goes through his days at his new school, he will make many new friends and perhaps even get himself a girlfriend if you make the right choices. Every so often Rex will get asked a question which you, the player, can choose a response. Different choices will get different reactions from the supporting characters and may even branch out to alternate events in some cases.
Scarlet Nightfall features:
• Full original visual novel with hours of story
• Ten different endings to discover
• Dating Sim elements (five girls for Rex to potentially end up with)
• Many choices to be made, increasing or decreasing friendship with the characters
• Gallery with beautiful HD artwork
• Skip function to quickly get to the latest point in the story that you've been to
• Custom visual novel engine designed by RhinoGearz
• 6 different weapons that are switchable at any time
• Shield and Hull system
• Upgrades for weapons and the ship itself
• 8 different levels, each with their own unique boss