The RiggingCalc App is a force calculator from the industry leader in Rigging Plans for the tower industry. Now you have unlimited access to perform rigging force calculations anytime, anywhere with no internet connection required. The App is a fast and quick check for all four types of typical rigging configurations, with 1-part/2-part, outside/inside variations available.
The RiggingCalc App is not a substitute for a written rigging plan in accordance with ANSI/ASSE A10.48.
Sign up for an account at www.RiggingCalc.com to produce rigging plans, verify equipment capacities, and more. Additional features provided at www.RiggingCalc.com include the following:
• RiggingCalc is the only rigging plan generator accepted by all major tower owners including Crown Castle.
• RiggingCalc provides a consistent format for all rigging plan submittals allowing for efficient training and review.
• Crown requires written Class 1 Rigging Plan Deliverable. RiggingCalc has worked with Crown to generate the new one-page Rigging Plan Deliverable when Class 1 is selected, and Crown Castle is the tower owner.
• User specific equipment and personnel databases. Enter the information once and it is available from dropdown fields for quick input in the future.
• RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that has all four A10.48 ANSI/ASSE typical rigging configurations.
• RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that allows for 2-parting and 3-parting the load and the inclusion of friction.
• Rigging Plans are saved to your online account; you always have access to them.
• Forms and tools for lifts requiring gin poles, helicopters, and cranes.
• Training videos and tool tips for plan completion, code references, and guidance.
• Free access to support at 877.RIG.CALC and email@example.com.