Game modes: 501, 301, Cricket. (Double out, hit a double to finish!)
# Multiplayer (online)
- Dart tournaments and more
- Game replays and spectating
- Profile with statistics
- Highscore and ranking
- and much more!
- vs. Bot
- vs. local player
This version is ad-free. Hope you enjoy the new darts app - see you ingame!
Keywords: Around the Clock, Handicap, dartboard, darts, sports, throwing, target, target hitting
★ Featured in The Sunday Times “Top 500 Apps in the World”.
“A fiendishly addictive time-killer, this pits you against improving opposition, from pub player Barry Bumble to world championship legends Eric Bristow and John Lowe. The mechanics are simple, and you get used to the frustration of seeing your once-a-week 180 denied by the wire. Sid Waddell style commentary and feverish announcements keep a rowdy crowd on the edge of their seats.”
The Sunday Times 29-01-2012
Have You Got The Bulls?
Take your darts skills out of your local and challenge players worldwide, without even having to buy them a pint, with Legends of Darts PRO ONLINE.
Players will need timing, accuracy and nerve to rise to the top of the league in this absorbing game, which was originally developed from a “Skill with Prizes” (SWP) pub machine by leading UK independent developer FatSpanner.
“This is not a simulator, it takes the strategic rather than the physical elements of the darts game. “Legends of Darts enjoyed tens of millions of plays in UK pubs before we developed the original iPhone game, Legends of Darts WORLD MASTERS.
Building on the success of the original iPhone top 10 game Legends of Darts WORLD MASTERS, Legends of Darts PRO ONLINE takes arcade darts to another level.
Play against friends or hundreds of thousands of other players online in both league play and exclusive tournaments.
Legends of Darts PRO ONLINE features...
•Online worldwide league play and world rankings.
•Regular online tournaments.
•Worldwide hall of fame.
•Play your friends online or via Bluetooth.
•‘Shot Out’ aid to help with mental arithmetic in the heat of battle.
•Play left or right handed.
•Optional ‘Zoom’ feature.
•Listen to your own music while playing.
•Improved game play.
What's New in this VersionFeatures
•Online name retrieval using password system
•Same Online name can be used on multiple devices (not at the same time)
•Online name change made easier
•'Paid' version only online competitions
•Took in-game adverts off Lite version to make gamely smoother
Improvements to network reliability
Beautifully rendered graphics, advanced artificial intelligence and a choice of game modes combine to give you the ultimate darts experience on Android. Featuring 301, 501 and Cricket darts game modes plus real-time online multiplayer, Smart Darts Pro has everything for both casual players and darts aficionados.
Challenge your friends with the brand new online multiplayer mode. Using Google Play Services setting up your game is easy - no need to create a new account, simply sign in with your Google account and play against friends or use the auto-match feature to play a random opponent.
• 301, 501 and Cricket game types.
• Single player, pass & play, and online multiplayer game modes.
• Unique 2-step aiming system - easy to learn yet hard to master.
• 3 difficulty levels to suit all skill levels with a full tutorial to get you started.
• Unlock achievements and new venues and become the ultimate darts champion!
LET'S PLAY DARTS!
Dart games included:
-301, 501, 701, 901 - You are starting with 301/501/701/901 points! Try to reach exactly zero points in the lowest number of the rounds!
- Max 10 - You have 10 darts, try to get the best score possible!
- Random 20 - There will be generated random number that you must hit. You have 20 rounds, hit as many numbers as you can!
- Dartmaster - You have 45 seconds to get the best score possible!
- 1to20 - Try to hit 1-20 numbers in linear order with the lowest number of the darts!
* 8 dart games in 1!
* 3 difficulties
* for 1 or 2 players!
* 24 global leaderboards!
* great fun for the whole family!
Preferred Finish: tried and true finishes when your opponent isn't on a finish yet.
Pressure Finish: risky finish, when you only have one shot because your opponent is on your heels.
All Finishes: calculates all finishes possible - great tool to find out alternatives or challenges.
A darts counter application.
It calculates the darts game score.
Now this application supports these three games;
- Zero-one (X01)
At the starting a game, you can set game options.
And before the player change button is pushed, you can unthrow a round from the menu key.
With DartPro it is possible to play a game of darts. DartPro will keep track of the entire game and enables you to watch statistics during and after the game. When there is a possible checkout, DartPro will show you.
It's also possible to play against DartPro. DartPro is able to play on different levels, so there will be a suitable level for everybody.
DartPro helps to keep track of your scores in various practice routines. Every time you practice, you'll want to do better than yesterday, or last week, so you're trying harder. In a way, you're throwing against yourself. Charts and Statistics help you analyze your game. Various practice routines help you get better.
Play online against friends on Google+ or find players on +DartPro.
Achievements you can share amongst friends.
Graphs your games.
Automatically records your progress.
Single 501 - with graphs, finish suggestions, achievements and statistics
Online 501 - play against friends or players on +DartPro
Local 501 - play against friends or family and let DartPro do the math
Average ShootOut - work on your stamina without those nasty doubles
n01 - choose your starting point
Single Cricket - practice this essential game on your own
Round The World - classic game to help you practice on your double's
Finish Calculator - learn the preferred and pressure finishes and find alternatives
After >500.000 downloads on windows, DartPro comes to Android!
Keep track of all your games and scores, Madhouse Darts Scorer has the following features:
* Score darts games of your choice 201, 301, 501, 701 or count down from any number you like.
* Play best of 3, 5, 7, 9 or any number you like.
* Saves all of your completed games and provides player statistics (game statistics and career statistics).
* Look back over any completed game and see your scores - see where you won or lost the leg.
* No limit on the number of players that can be added and have their statistics stored.
* Train against 10 levels of computer player - from World Champ (103 average) to Beginner (30 average).
* Undo previous scores - all the way back to the beginning of the leg.
* Calls out your scores (If enabled) and calls out your finishes too - just like playing darts on the big stage!
* NEW *
* Online Updates - view the current game status online, using an Internet enabled TV, web browser, smart phone or tablet - go to http://unst.org/darts/index.php?game=US_FRA_VS_BOB_20142141016 to see an example. If enabled, each throw is uploaded and any viewers on the web will see it automatically update showing the latest score. So this would allow your score to go on an Internet enabled TV, projector screen or any device that has a browser.
If enabled, your friends can watch the game unfold from their own home - maybe they're not allowed down the pub to watch! Or put your score on the big screen (via laptop/projector) for everyone to see.
* No adverts - not now, not ever!
* No locked features - not now, not ever!
What would you like in the next update? Send an email to email@example.com with your suggestions and we'll try to include it in the next update!
Practice with this app to become a master darter!
You can play the games with 1 or 2 players.
These games are included:
- 01 games (101, 201, 301, 401, 501, 601, 701, 801, 901, 1001, 3001, 5001, 7001, 9001)
- 170 darts game
- 121 darts game
To master your dart technique, or to (periodically) check your level, there are two more options available.
- Basic Skills Trainer
- Level Checker
The app also contains a checkout table where you can lookup all possible throw-outs for 1, 2 and 3 darts.
Become a master darter with the Let's TRAIN MasterDarts training app or just use it as a scoreboard and checkout advisor while you're playing.
Internet connection is needed periodically to check your license.
Let's touch the board to throw three darts, and decrease number for just 0.
It corresponds to a double out, the mastering out, and separated bull.
Please practice deliberately in the "Practice" mode, and challenge your limit in the "TimeAttack" mode.
More from developer
By Rooflesoft/Jalopy:Studios, 2014
"Ascii" the bird wants to travel across Ascii Land, but there's one problem - he cannot fly!
This is where you come in, you must tap the screen of your device to keep him airbourne whilst avoiding hazards including a litany of pipes, and a rifle-toting crazed farmer by the name of Farmyard Pete who wishes to use you as target practice!!
Shelds are awarded for high scores. 16 shields to collect.
To clear your score, go to the "manage apps" section of Android, select this application & then select "clear data".
CONTROLS : Tap to flap!
PERMISSIONS USED : Internet
This app has a "low maturity" rating. The main app does not ask for nor use any uniquely identifiable details relating to the user or the users device.