- Pace to speed converter;
- Get your predicted time for future races based on distances you've run;
- Calculate your estimated and maximum heart rate;
- Calculate the calories burned during running;
- Calculate your BMI;
- Get your advised training paces, like easy run, tempo run and speed form;
- Convert km/miles, pace/speed, Celsius/Fahrenheit.
Please send me your feedback for improving the app (or rate the app if you like it).
Note: this app is not a gps tracker.
Made by a runner (i'm not a programmer), for runners.
Distance + duration => speed + pace
Speed <=> Pace
This app can be used to calculate the speed or pace running but also cycling, rowing, stilts, race bag potato ...
Possible units: miles (mi) or kilometre (km)
Calculate the speed in miles (mi / h) or kilometers per hour (km / h)
Calculates the pace in minutes per mile (min / mi) or minutes per kilometer (min / km)
Languages available: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German
Contains distance presets for events like 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathons, and marathons. Converts between miles and kilometers based on your preferences for different calculations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or requests!
Find out the pace for a certain time and distance.
Find out the distance for a given time and pace
Find out the time for a given pace and distance.
Works with speed and pace, supports both metric and imperial units
Has a built in footpod calibration calculator for Garmin watches.
- Simple to use.
- No ads.
- Open source (Released under APLv2)
Also available online at http://codingtony.com/pace
Estimate the number of calories burned in your most recent run or walk.
Predict a Race Time based on your times at Races of Other Distances.
This calculator helps you set the target pace for all types of training through your weekly schedule - Easy Run | Tempo Run | Speed Work | Long Runs | Race Pace | Walk Adjusted Race Pace.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
Have you ever wanted to know how far you have walked based on step count ? The Running Room Step Distance Calculator allows you to determine distance by either height-based average stride length or exact stride length.
Walk adjusted factor
The Running Room training programs stress walk breaks so we have come up with a great tool to factor in the impact of walk breaks on your overall pace calculation.
This is the ideal tool to use for your "10 and 1" Run/Walk training and racing. The timer is set to play a specially recorded "walk" message from John Stanton after 10 minutes and a "run" message after 1 minute repeatedly. The timer has a visual update of the time, play/pause and reset controls and a lock feature to prevent the controls from being accidentally tapped on while the timer is running.
Allows you to search for and find information about any of our stores in Canada or the U.S.A.
Now you can register for races with your Android phone in seconds using our new Rapid Registration system. Register using your Running Room account, by filling out an abbreviated registration form or by reserving a spot and them completing the form at a later date can easily be done from your phone.
Blog : http://www.mosesmansaray.com/pace-time-calculator-app/
* Pace calculator
* Distance calculator
* Time calculator
* Splits Calculations from any of the above
* Distance Unit Converter.
* decimal support
* auto result calculation as you type
Units includes but not limited to : Miles, Kilometer, Meters, Yard, 1500m, 800m, 400m, 200m e.t.c
It enables you to calculate your pace per mile, meter, kilometer, yard, 1500m, 800m e.t.c. from your total time and distance for any race activity. It allows calculation of any of Pace / distance / time from any two known values. Wants some inspiration for your next run? Why not try asking it to calculate your splits per mile, kilometers, meter e.t.c to plan the pace you need to maintain to hit your next time target. In additional there is a distance unit converter to save you time from the hassles of doing those repetitive conversion.
This app’s features were driven by the needs of my running buddy and I. If you think there is a feature missing or having any tips for further improvement please do contact me @ email@example.com. I will be more than happy to add them in in feature versions of the app.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
- Pace Calculator that can be used to calculate distance, pace or time with quick access short-cuts for popular race and workout distances
- Easy to use Race Time Predictor based on the widely adopted formula from Peter Riegel.
- Ability to mix minute mile and minute kilometre pace with kilometre or mile distance when calculating paces or predicting race times
- Weekly Mileage Planner that makes it easy to plan out your weekly mileage goals in advance or alter your plans when your running is disrupted
- Selection of popular motivational running quotes to keep you inspired during your training
- Share functionality built-in so race predications, pace calculations, mileage plans and quotes can be easily exported from the app and shared or saved for later reference
- Customise the app with your own background image and choice of primary colour
● VO2 and VO2Max
● Calories burned
● Recommended training paces
● Estimated race times
● Age graded results
● Race Split times based on positive or negative split times
after entering any two of
● Distance (in miles or kilometres)
● Speed / Pace (in kph, mph, mins/km, or min/mile)
(If you wish to help localize/translate the app for your language, please contact me via email. No programming experience is required.)
○ Recording dates for actual entered data and sorting them by name/date.
○ Whatever else crosses my mind.
Point to your face and the face of the current shows.
- Based on the current pace of the pace set shows
- Display section lets face by distance.
Allows accurate measurement of the distance and speed of movement.
- GPS you are using the exact movement and shows the distance traveled.
- Allows more accurate speed measurement.
Km / Mile unit support.
METs calculation method allows the calories.
Cumulative time and distance, calories shows
You can use the optional social networking (peer pressure) features as encouragements to train more consistently and push yourself further. Earn ranks and show them off on Google+!
Marathon Training Simulator
Pace allows you to load a marathon route (or a route you have created) and translates your jogging distance and time onto the route in real-time.
Different modes of training available. Choose from either timed training, distance training, or just run the full course!
Available routes are:
♥ Boston Marathon 2014 (FREE)
♥ Sydney Blackmores Marathon 2013
♥ Dublin Marathon 2013
♥ Auckland Marathon 2013
♥ Venice Marathon 2013
♥ London (Virgin Money) Marathon 2013
♥ New York (ING) Marathon 2013
♥ Paris Marathon 2013
♥ Chicago (Bank of America) Marathon 2013
♥ Tokyo Marathon 2013
♥ Berlin (BMW) Marathon 2013
♥ Hong Kong (Standard Chartered) Marathon 2013
♥ Los Angeles (asics) Marathon 2013 / 2014
♥ Washington Marine Corps Marathon 2013
♥ Washington Rock'n'Roll Marathon 2013
♥ Barcelona Marathon 2014 (Zurich Marato Barcelona)
♥ Cape Town Marathon 2014
♥ Rapa Nui (Easter Island) Marathon 2013
♥ More on the way!
FREE Boston Marathon 2014 Route
Boston Marathon route is now permanently free! We hope this will encourage more people to take part in this great event in the following years!
* Utilize the power of peer pressure and social network to exercise consistently!
* Show off your ranks and achievements to your Google+ circles!
* Ranks are given based on running distance and how frequent you run.
Pace also functions as a normal jogging aid. It allows you to time your jogging sessions, saves the route you have taken and keeps historical records of the jogs you have made along the same route.
Other miscellaneous features
* Timed and Distance training modes
* Uses Google Map to show you exactly where you are and how much distance you have covered.
* Show estimated time to completion
* Allows you to sync your saved jogging routes and stats onto Google Drive (enable in the Settings menu).
* When running on a previously-saved route, Pace will automatically stop the timer once you have reached the end point.
This app requires a lot of permissions, but all with good reasons:
Internet/Network/Access Network State
This is for Google Map (you need a network connection when using that) as well as syncing to Google Drive
This is required for accessing your Google Drive for synchronisation.
This is required for in-app purchase of marathon routes
Write External Storage
This permission is required by the Google Map library, probably for caching of the map.
Access FINE locations
This allows the app to pinpoint your location more precisely, allowing it to calculate the distance traversed more accurately.
Please note that all marathon routes here are defined based on the route maps offered in the marathons' respective website and as such, are subjected to last minute changes by the marathon organizers. Whilst we strive to show the latest versions of the routes, some of the routes may not correctly reflect the actual route of the day. When you download or purchase the routes in this app, you are agreeing you are fine with that and will not sue us if the actual routes are slightly different :)
We all know that in order to fully embrace our recovery we sometimes require guidance and enlightenment. This can be in the form of a meeting or talking with our sponsor. A few words of wisdom are often enough to keep us on the road to recovery.
With a positive attitude and peace of mind we can break free of our past and remain open to the opportunities for a life beyond your wildest dreams.
This application gives you instant access to calculate your sober days and sober years.
This application is designed to compliment all 12 step fellowships such as AA, NA, CA, Al-Anon, Nar-anon, OA, SLA and GA, This app is not intended as a replacement treatment program and we urge you to consult with qualified professionals regarding any medical questions or concerns.
This is a convenient tool for walkers, runners, cyclists, triathletes, weekend warriors, serious athletes, etc.
Whether you are a casual runner looking to chart your progress and lower your pace or you are an experienced runner training for the big race, you'll love how easy PaceMaker makes it to run at a desired pace without even looking at your phone.
● Set a desired target pace
● No need to look at your phone PaceMaker will tell you to "speed up" or "slow down"
● Configure how often to be alerted
MAP YOUR RUN
● Runs are stored in a standard GPX file
● See your run on a Google map
● Transfer your run data from your SD card
● Send your run data and route to Dailymile.com
● Supports miles and kilometers
SHARE YOUR RUN
● Post to Twitter
● Post to Facebook
● Post to Dailymile.com
● Auto-post runs to any or all services
● View past runs stats including pace, time and distance
● View past runs on Google maps
● Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments or feedback
● Quick responses for bug fixes and suggestions
● Follow us on twitter @pacemakerapp or like us on Facebook for updates
You can use this Calculator to work out on your splits, pace and speed across the swim bike run legs of a triathlon to achieve a given time.
You can work on different splits to work out what pace you need to achieve in each of the disciplines to work towards to target time. This will be an interactive process of fine tuning you times then looking at the pace needed to achieve those times.
Beautiful color illustrations lead children through a brief introduction of both common and exotic sweets and treats. This allows the child to learn not only about new food names, but also to learn the different sounds the letters make.
• Fun illustrations
• Read to me and auto play features
• Click and read words
• Matching games and Puzzles
• Coloring Pages that you can save and share
• Fun illustrations
• Read to me and auto play features
• Click and read words
• Really fun birding book for both Parents and Kids.
• A must buy for birders with or without children
Use this app to determine your target split times for your race. Knowing these splits will help you know if you are on target, running to slow or fast as you hit the mile markers on the race course and then you can adjust your pace accordingly.
Distances in: Yards, Meters, km, and miles
Time by: finish time, or pace time
Splits by: Yards, Meters, km, and miles
Beautiful color illustrations lead children through a brief introduction of both common and exotic fruits and vegetables. This allows the students to learn not only a plethora of fruits and vegetables, but also to learn the different sounds the letters make.
• This a great book for preschoolers to learn about healthy foods while reinforcing the alphabet.
• A wonderful blend of the alphabet and fruits and vegetables from around the world.
• Beautiful color illustrations lead children through a brief introduction of both common and exotic fruits and vegetables.
• Learn and be able to connect the spelling, the upper and lowercase letters, and the appearance.
• Coloring Pages and Games.
• Fun illustrations
• Eye-catching, humorous, and "cool"
• Read to me auto play
• Click and read words
• Games and Puzzles
• Really fun ABC book for both Parents and Kids.
• A must buy for anyone with children
Tilt your device to move your racer left or right as they run down the track. Your goal is to run for as long as you can without running out of fuel by collecting as many sports drink bottles as you can to get the highest score before running out of hearts. Avoid other racers and obstacles to race as long as you can in each leg.
You can tap the screen at any moment to pause the game. The pause screen will also show you the items you've unlocked so far.
Sports Dring Bottles
Collect these to increase your score. If you collect them sequentially (try your best not to miss any!), you'll get significantly more points (also known as a "Fuel Combo").
Shoes (or equivalent themed items) give you points, but don't give any bonus points for collecting them sequentially (combos). Rather, shoes are worth more depending on how long you've lasted in the leg of the race.
Items are unlocked when you reach specific score thresholds (10k, 20k, 50k, 70k). When you pick them up during a game, they provide a score bonus as well as an effect that will help you last longer in the round. Items unlocked in easy mode do not show up in medium or hard mode.
Last long enough and you'll cross a checkpoint (red ribbon line). You'll earn 3,000 points every time you cross a checkpoint, and even more starting on your fifth checkpoint in a single round. Your racer will run faster every time you cross a checkpoint (making the game harder) so earn as many points as you can before reaching them!
Things to Avoid
Avoid all of the following racers and obstacles (as well as equivalent themed objects):
These racers move to get in your way and will cost a heart if you they manage to bump you. Like in most races these will be the source of most of your racers frustration.
Traffic cones, also called traffic pylons, road cones, highway cones, highway products, kafele boothe cones, safety cones, witch's hat, or construction cones are used outdoors during road work or other situations requiring traffic redirection or advance warning of hazards or dangers. If you trip over the traffic cone by hitting it, whether it was intentional or on accident, you lose both of your hearts and the game is over. The only exception is if you pick up the Invincibility or Destroy On Contact items and their effects are still active. In easy mode, you lose only one heart.
Running over these will cost you a heart. Note that when you pick up the Destroy On Contact item, this is the only obstacle that can still deal you damage.
Lose laced Pachyderm
Don't let their big, cuddly looks fool you. Running into these guys will not only cost you a heart, but some hard-earned points as well.
Let the Race Begin
* Compete for the highest score to prove something to yourself.
* Compete for the highest score on the various leaderboards to prove something to your friends (or the world).
* Play to unlock all of the in-game items.
Race when you are injured and can't in Real Life.
• Animal Alphabet Book
• Early reader
• Read to Me
• Coloring book pages
• Save copies of coloring pages to share with friends and family
How To Play:
Facing a grid of baby turtles tap one to turn it over but watch the surrounding turtles flip too. You will quickly learn that this isn't just a game of careless turtle flipping but a maddening puzzle game that requires thought and strategy. Unlock new levels and count your moves. The better you get, the fewer moves you will use.