WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Download our incredible running app today and become part of a global fitness community of 40+ million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Powersong: Activate to boost workout at just the right moment
* Ad free
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal training diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Sync your activities to Google Fit (for users logged in with Google+ only)
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body! Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
Contains distance presets for events like 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathons, and marathons. Converts between miles and kilometers based on your preferences for different calculations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or requests!
Start running with the MapMyRun community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Point to your face and the face of the current shows.
- Based on the current pace of the pace set shows
- Display section lets face by distance.
Allows accurate measurement of the distance and speed of movement.
- GPS you are using the exact movement and shows the distance traveled.
- Allows more accurate speed measurement.
Km / Mile unit support.
METs calculation method allows the calories.
Cumulative time and distance, calories shows
Jogger is free. I was looking for similar app, which is simple, quick and easy. I found nothing interesting therefore I decided to write one on my my own ;)
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava includes support for Android wear. Use voice control to start and stop your activities, and get stats about your runs and rides without taking out your phone.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 4.0.0 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
Record and measure your progress and training to improve your fitness.
Simple, very stable, powerful, with a vocal coach and a conference scheduler you can perform and record with VO2OT your run, and all kinds of training in perfect serenity by scheduling your workouts then letting yourself be guided by the speech synthesis, the beeps and vibrator (configurable functions).
Discover the features and power in VO2OT on downloading GooglePlay in the "Health and Fitness"
- The GHOST RACE: Beat your current records against the ghost of an old run ( delay or advance indicated by speech)
- Send by sms your lap
- Create, edit and train with your workouts with the VO2OT session editor (Settings: time, distance, speed,%vvo2max and speech)
- Live Sharing of your sessions
- Compatible Bluetooth SMART Cardio belt, all makes, all models.
IMPORTANTE FOR GPS USE
Launch your gps phone before launching VO2OT app and to start a workout. The gps can only tune outside any room and House. It could take 10 seconds to 1 minute. You can read the GPS reception of with the data shown on the main screen. Datas exchangeable by clicking on the text.
NEW: Share the LIVE of your training with friends (speed, heart rate, turns, etc ...)
VO2 Optimum Training is a powerful and simple software maximizing the capabilities of your phone to record, monitor and analyze your running training and fun runs with GPS on your phone.
During development, the Endurance Athlete team focused on measurement accuracy of GPS and software ergonomics for training.
Beginners seeking a simple and free tool to reach running a program with setup and use quick and intuitive.
Experts runners will be happy to use a powerful tool equivalent to a GPS with heart rate monitor from top brands
Three test protocol VAM are included to test your fitness level and calculate the velocities of training.
The runners seeking a rapid progression may request a personal training for two weeks with Jean-Pierre Monciaux through the website VO2OT.
The software VO2OT boost your custom workout thanks to the voice synthesis and ergonomic screen.
- Simple for beginners and jogging
- Very complete for experts (Using the VvO2MAX)
- Suitable for use with complex training sessions
- Calculation calories.
- Direct access to the MP3 player for listening to music while jogging
- Intermediate times and lap time function.
- Pause function
- Coach with speech synthesis and adjustable indications (speed, distance, time)
- Tests VMA fully controlled and monitored by software
- Share your run live and live on internet (training, jogging, running)
- Share workout with social networks, sms, email ...
- Calculation of training speeds
- File and complete record of your workouts (numerous charts, data, analysis ...)
- More than 8 hours of battery life.
- GPS accuracy greater than 97% under normal use
+ Keep track of your running and workout through GPS.
+ Draw your running route on Google map.
+ Track statistics data of your training, like distance, speed, time, calories.
+ Graphs: get charts with evaluation of speed and distance, etc.
+ Store your running history.
+ Built-in music player. Enjoy cardio workout with music :)
+ Gesture helps you control the running tracker without looking at the screen.
+ Give speech feedback. Listen to the report of your distance, duration and calories, etc.
(need a text to speech engine such as Google texttospeech)
+ Provide weather information. Today is a good day, have a good run :)
+ Switch between kilometers and miles.
+ Save and load backup file which allows users synchronize running exercises records when they change
+ Share running record to social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
★★What's special in Easy Run?★★
The running tracker provides a Gesture UI which lets you use simple gestures to control the functions of the app. With gesture mode, you don't need to look at the screen any more during working out. So it will be easier to switch songs, resume/ pause running or listen to the report of distance, speed, calories and so on. More importantly, it is safer when there are a lot of traffic on the street.
★★Tips for using Easy Run★★
+ Make sure that the GPS signal of your phone is strong and stable.
GPS signal is very important for Easy Run to track your running accurately.
+ Try to use gesture mode to interact with the running tracker, it is more useful than you think :)
If you have trouble in using the running tracker, please leave a comment about the model of your phone and problem description. We will try our best to fix it!
We care your running experience.
Thanks for helping us improve Easy Run!
Thanks for using Easy Run in your exercises.
> Search for specific word(s) and narrow the tips fetched
> Press random and get a random tip
> Share useful tips with friends
> Navigate to full article
v1.1: bug fix
v1.2: bug fix
v1.2.1: fixed force shutdown when clicking on a tip for android versions 2.3. and 3.0. Lighter theme selected.
- Pace to speed converter;
- Get your predicted time for future races based on distances you've run;
- Calculate your estimated and maximum heart rate;
- Calculate the calories burned during running;
- Calculate your BMI;
- Get your advised training paces, like easy run, tempo run and speed form;
- Convert km/miles, pace/speed, Celsius/Fahrenheit.
Please send me your feedback for improving the app (or rate the app if you like it).
Note: this app is not a gps tracker.
Made by a runner (i'm not a programmer), for runners.
Distance + duration => speed + pace
Speed <=> Pace
This app can be used to calculate the speed or pace running but also cycling, rowing, stilts, race bag potato ...
Possible units: miles (mi) or kilometre (km)
Calculate the speed in miles (mi / h) or kilometers per hour (km / h)
Calculates the pace in minutes per mile (min / mi) or minutes per kilometer (min / km)
Languages available: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German
Millions of activities recorded since 2008.
Superior GPS sports tracking and fitness app. For all outdoor (using GPS) and indoor sports (using sensors). For running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking and indoor gym workouts and fitness classes. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
TRACK YOUR WORKOUT
★ Live tracking and offline recording of all GPS based activities.
★ Live tracking and offline recording of sensor based activities using bluetooth, BLE SMART and ANT+
★ Track speed, distance, heart rate, time, pace, altitude gain/loss and more
★ Enter Manual activities based on workout time or details from another device
TARGET YOUR TRAINING
★ Customize speed, pace and heart rate based training plans in the app
★ Race previous tracks
★ Receive highly customizable and detailed audio coaching and voice feedback
TRACK WORKOUT HISTORY & PERFORMANCE
★ Track workouts on your calender and see your monthly totals
★ Use the Activity Summary charts to compare distance, time, speed, pace and calories with previous months or years
★ Measure yourself against your annual personal bests for each sport
★ Get notified when you beat personal bests
COMPATIBLE WITH SENSORS AND WATCHES
★ Android wear support
★ Bluetooth Zephyr HxM and Polar Wearlink BT and Zephyr BioHarness
★ Bluetooth low energy SMART heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
★ Polar H7 and Zephyr Hxm SMART
★ ANT+ heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Export workouts in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
For bluetooth sensors see http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
For Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors. See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email email@example.com if you have any problem
Use for running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, windsurfing, paddle boarding and all outdoor sports using GPS or use sensor only mode for indoor sports such as fitness classes and gym workouts.
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
1) How to Get Started Running
2) How to Have Proper Running Form
3) 3 Common Mistakes
4) How to Warm Up
5) How to Stretch before a Run
6) How to Stretch Your Calves
7) How to Do Striders Exercises
8) How to Improve Your Form
9) How to Avoid Runners Cramps
10) How to Get Rid of a Side Stitch
11) How to Prevent Rib Pain during a Run
12) How to Start a Running Program
13) How to Set a Running Schedule
14) How to Increase Stamina
15) How to Breathe during a Run
16) How to Improve Lung Capacity
17) How to Pick the Right Running Shoe
18) How to Break in New Running Shoes
19) When Should You Buy New Running Shoes?
20) How to Run Barefoot
21) How to Increase Your Speed
22) Increase Speed with Interval Training
23) Fartlek, Tempo & Hill Training
24) How to Cool Down
25) What to Do after a Run
26) How to Get Runner's High
27) How to Lose Weight through Running
28) What & When to Drink
29) What to Eat before & after a Run
30) How to Run on a Track
31) How to Pick Trails
32) How to Run on the Beach
33) How to Run in Hot Weather
34) How to Run in Cold Weather
35) How to Run in the Rain
36) How to Run Uphill
37) How to Run Downhill
38) How to Prevent Injuries
39) How to Train for a 5K
40) How to Train for 10-Mile to 1/2 Marathon
41) How to Train for a Marathon
42) About Stephanie Coburn & Doug Oldiges
You can use this Calculator to work out on your splits, pace and speed across the swim bike run legs of a triathlon to achieve a given time.
You can work on different splits to work out what pace you need to achieve in each of the disciplines to work towards to target time. This will be an interactive process of fine tuning you times then looking at the pace needed to achieve those times.
• Fun illustrations
• Read to me and auto play features
• Click and read words
• Really fun birding book for both Parents and Kids.
• A must buy for birders with or without children
Use this app to determine your target split times for your race. Knowing these splits will help you know if you are on target, running to slow or fast as you hit the mile markers on the race course and then you can adjust your pace accordingly.
Distances in: Yards, Meters, km, and miles
Time by: finish time, or pace time
Splits by: Yards, Meters, km, and miles
Beautiful color illustrations lead children through a brief introduction of both common and exotic fruits and vegetables. This allows the students to learn not only a plethora of fruits and vegetables, but also to learn the different sounds the letters make.
• This a great book for preschoolers to learn about healthy foods while reinforcing the alphabet.
• A wonderful blend of the alphabet and fruits and vegetables from around the world.
• Beautiful color illustrations lead children through a brief introduction of both common and exotic fruits and vegetables.
• Learn and be able to connect the spelling, the upper and lowercase letters, and the appearance.
• Coloring Pages and Games.
• Fun illustrations
• Eye-catching, humorous, and "cool"
• Read to me auto play
• Click and read words
• Games and Puzzles
• Really fun ABC book for both Parents and Kids.
• A must buy for anyone with children
Tilt your device to move your racer left or right as they run down the track. Your goal is to run for as long as you can without running out of fuel by collecting as many sports drink bottles as you can to get the highest score before running out of hearts. Avoid other racers and obstacles to race as long as you can in each leg.
You can tap the screen at any moment to pause the game. The pause screen will also show you the items you've unlocked so far.
Sports Dring Bottles
Collect these to increase your score. If you collect them sequentially (try your best not to miss any!), you'll get significantly more points (also known as a "Fuel Combo").
Shoes (or equivalent themed items) give you points, but don't give any bonus points for collecting them sequentially (combos). Rather, shoes are worth more depending on how long you've lasted in the leg of the race.
Items are unlocked when you reach specific score thresholds (10k, 20k, 50k, 70k). When you pick them up during a game, they provide a score bonus as well as an effect that will help you last longer in the round. Items unlocked in easy mode do not show up in medium or hard mode.
Last long enough and you'll cross a checkpoint (red ribbon line). You'll earn 3,000 points every time you cross a checkpoint, and even more starting on your fifth checkpoint in a single round. Your racer will run faster every time you cross a checkpoint (making the game harder) so earn as many points as you can before reaching them!
Things to Avoid
Avoid all of the following racers and obstacles (as well as equivalent themed objects):
These racers move to get in your way and will cost a heart if you they manage to bump you. Like in most races these will be the source of most of your racers frustration.
Traffic cones, also called traffic pylons, road cones, highway cones, highway products, kafele boothe cones, safety cones, witch's hat, or construction cones are used outdoors during road work or other situations requiring traffic redirection or advance warning of hazards or dangers. If you trip over the traffic cone by hitting it, whether it was intentional or on accident, you lose both of your hearts and the game is over. The only exception is if you pick up the Invincibility or Destroy On Contact items and their effects are still active. In easy mode, you lose only one heart.
Running over these will cost you a heart. Note that when you pick up the Destroy On Contact item, this is the only obstacle that can still deal you damage.
Lose laced Pachyderm
Don't let their big, cuddly looks fool you. Running into these guys will not only cost you a heart, but some hard-earned points as well.
Let the Race Begin
* Compete for the highest score to prove something to yourself.
* Compete for the highest score on the various leaderboards to prove something to your friends (or the world).
* Play to unlock all of the in-game items.
Race when you are injured and can't in Real Life.
• Animal Alphabet Book
• Early reader
• Read to Me
• Coloring book pages
• Save copies of coloring pages to share with friends and family
How To Play:
Facing a grid of baby turtles tap one to turn it over but watch the surrounding turtles flip too. You will quickly learn that this isn't just a game of careless turtle flipping but a maddening puzzle game that requires thought and strategy. Unlock new levels and count your moves. The better you get, the fewer moves you will use.