1) How to Get Started Running
2) How to Have Proper Running Form
3) 3 Common Mistakes
4) How to Warm Up
5) How to Stretch before a Run
6) How to Stretch Your Calves
7) How to Do Striders Exercises
8) How to Improve Your Form
9) How to Avoid Runners Cramps
10) How to Get Rid of a Side Stitch
11) How to Prevent Rib Pain during a Run
12) How to Start a Running Program
13) How to Set a Running Schedule
14) How to Increase Stamina
15) How to Breathe during a Run
16) How to Improve Lung Capacity
17) How to Pick the Right Running Shoe
18) How to Break in New Running Shoes
19) When Should You Buy New Running Shoes?
20) How to Run Barefoot
21) How to Increase Your Speed
22) Increase Speed with Interval Training
23) Fartlek, Tempo & Hill Training
24) How to Cool Down
25) What to Do after a Run
26) How to Get Runner's High
27) How to Lose Weight through Running
28) What & When to Drink
29) What to Eat before & after a Run
30) How to Run on a Track
31) How to Pick Trails
32) How to Run on the Beach
33) How to Run in Hot Weather
34) How to Run in Cold Weather
35) How to Run in the Rain
36) How to Run Uphill
37) How to Run Downhill
38) How to Prevent Injuries
39) How to Train for a 5K
40) How to Train for 10-Mile to 1/2 Marathon
41) How to Train for a Marathon
42) About Stephanie Coburn & Doug Oldiges
1) How to Cross-Train during the Winter When You Can't Run
2) How to Achieve Runner's High
3) How to Eat before a 5K Race
4) How to Run Faster
5) How to Improve Your 40-Yard Dash Time
6) How to Practice Chi Running
7) How to Run in Bare Feet
8) How to Avoid Shin Splints
9) How to Go Running on the Beach
10) How to Train for a Triathlon
11) How to Racewalk
12) How to Prevent Running Injuries
13) How to Run in Hot Weather
14) How to Follow a Runner's Diet
15) How to Run in Cold Weather
16) How to Run on a Track
17) How to Avoid Side Stitches
18) How to Run Downhill
19) How to Hydrate for Running
20) How to Run Uphill
21) How to Lubricate a Treadmill
22) How to Buy Trail Running Shoes
23) How to Lace Up Your Sneakers for a Long Run
24) How to Choose a Running Shoe
25) How to Jump Hurdles
Record and measure your progress and training to improve your fitness.
Simple, very stable, powerful, with a vocal coach and a conference scheduler you can perform and record with VO2OT your run, and all kinds of training in perfect serenity by scheduling your workouts then letting yourself be guided by the speech synthesis, the beeps and vibrator (configurable functions).
Discover the features and power in VO2OT on downloading GooglePlay in the "Health and Fitness"
- Send by sms your lap
- Create, edit and train with your workouts with the VO2OT session editor (Settings: time, distance, speed,%vvo2max and speech)
- Live Sharing of your sessions
- Compatible Bluetooth SMART Cardio belt, all makes, all models.
IMPORTANTE FOR GPS USE
Launch your gps phone before launching VO2OT app and to start a workout. The gps can only tune outside any room and House. It could take 10 seconds to 1 minute. You can read the GPS reception of with the data shown on the main screen. Datas exchangeable by clicking on the text.
NEW: Share the LIVE of your training with friends (speed, heart rate, turns, etc ...)
VO2 Optimum Training is a powerful and simple software maximizing the capabilities of your phone to record, monitor and analyze your running training and fun runs with GPS on your phone.
During development, the Endurance Athlete team focused on measurement accuracy of GPS and software ergonomics for training.
Beginners seeking a simple and free tool to reach running a program with setup and use quick and intuitive.
Experts runners will be happy to use a powerful tool equivalent to a GPS with heart rate monitor from top brands
Three test protocol VAM are included to test your fitness level and calculate the velocities of training.
The runners seeking a rapid progression may request a personal training for two weeks with Jean-Pierre Monciaux through the website VO2OT.
The software VO2OT boost your custom workout thanks to the voice synthesis and ergonomic screen.
- Simple for beginners and jogging
- Very complete for experts (Using the VvO2MAX)
- Suitable for use with complex training sessions
- Calculation calories.
- Direct access to the MP3 player for listening to music while jogging
- Intermediate times and lap time function.
- Pause function
- Coach with speech synthesis and adjustable indications (speed, distance, time)
- Tests VMA fully controlled and monitored by software
- Share your run live and live on internet (training, jogging, running)
- Share workout with social networks, sms, email ...
- Calculation of training speeds
- File and complete record of your workouts (numerous charts, data, analysis ...)
- More than 8 hours of battery life.
- GPS accuracy greater than 97% under normal use
You will not achieve your running goals if you get injured from your workouts!
There are two things you can do immediately that may help you avoid injury.
1. PROPER RUNNING CADENCE
Most runner's cadence is too low, causing unnecessary effort and impact. RUNZI is a running cadence tracker and provides a running metronome to keep you focused on what matters.
2. LIMIT INCREASES IN RUNNING IMPACT TO 5% PER WEEK
As you increase running distance or speed, you are also increasing cumulative impact on your joints. RUNZI is a running impact tracker and provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cumulative impact analysis.
Please visit the website for more important information on proper training with RUNZI.
DURING A RUN
- running cadence tracker
- running impact tracker
- running distance tracker
- running duration tracker
- running pace tracker
- steps tracker
- running metronome
- automatic splits at set time or distance intervals
- spoken running metrics at splits
- tracking is automatically paused when not running
- maps in case you get lost
AFTER A RUN
- view run summary, splits, and maps
- animated playback of your run on the map
- graph of cadence and impact
- daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary of all metrics
- export all run data
- Make a donation and get...
.....best and worst mi/km
.....filter out low cadence steps
.....Export to MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Strava or GPX file to Dropbox or Email
- no login or account setups, just go run
- all analysis on your phone right when you are done
- treadmill mode
- indoor track mode
- works in parallel with other running distance tracker apps
(*tested with mapmyrun, runtastic, nike, strava, runkeeper, endomondo)
RUNZI is perfect for chi running and barefoot running
Pace – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this calculator will determine your pace in five different units.
Projected Race Times – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this tool will predict finish times for you for a variety of common race distances.
Training Paces – Based on the time you provide for a given distance, this tool will suggest training methods and paces for you.
You can use this Calculator to work out on your splits, pace and speed across the swim bike run legs of a triathlon to achieve a given time.
You can work on different splits to work out what pace you need to achieve in each of the disciplines to work towards to target time. This will be an interactive process of fine tuning you times then looking at the pace needed to achieve those times.
Use this app to determine your target split times for your race. Knowing these splits will help you know if you are on target, running to slow or fast as you hit the mile markers on the race course and then you can adjust your pace accordingly.
Distances in: Yards, Meters, km, and miles
Time by: finish time, or pace time
Splits by: Yards, Meters, km, and miles
• Fun illustrations
• Read to me and auto play features
• Click and read words
• Really fun birding book for both Parents and Kids.
• A must buy for birders with or without children
Beautiful color illustrations lead children through a brief introduction of both common and exotic fruits and vegetables. This allows the students to learn not only a plethora of fruits and vegetables, but also to learn the different sounds the letters make.
• This a great book for preschoolers to learn about healthy foods while reinforcing the alphabet.
• A wonderful blend of the alphabet and fruits and vegetables from around the world.
• Beautiful color illustrations lead children through a brief introduction of both common and exotic fruits and vegetables.
• Learn and be able to connect the spelling, the upper and lowercase letters, and the appearance.
• Coloring Pages and Games.
• Fun illustrations
• Eye-catching, humorous, and "cool"
• Read to me auto play
• Click and read words
• Games and Puzzles
• Really fun ABC book for both Parents and Kids.
• A must buy for anyone with children
Tilt your device to move your racer left or right as they run down the track. Your goal is to run for as long as you can without running out of fuel by collecting as many sports drink bottles as you can to get the highest score before running out of hearts. Avoid other racers and obstacles to race as long as you can in each leg.
You can tap the screen at any moment to pause the game. The pause screen will also show you the items you've unlocked so far.
Sports Dring Bottles
Collect these to increase your score. If you collect them sequentially (try your best not to miss any!), you'll get significantly more points (also known as a "Fuel Combo").
Shoes (or equivalent themed items) give you points, but don't give any bonus points for collecting them sequentially (combos). Rather, shoes are worth more depending on how long you've lasted in the leg of the race.
Items are unlocked when you reach specific score thresholds (10k, 20k, 50k, 70k). When you pick them up during a game, they provide a score bonus as well as an effect that will help you last longer in the round. Items unlocked in easy mode do not show up in medium or hard mode.
Last long enough and you'll cross a checkpoint (red ribbon line). You'll earn 3,000 points every time you cross a checkpoint, and even more starting on your fifth checkpoint in a single round. Your racer will run faster every time you cross a checkpoint (making the game harder) so earn as many points as you can before reaching them!
Things to Avoid
Avoid all of the following racers and obstacles (as well as equivalent themed objects):
These racers move to get in your way and will cost a heart if you they manage to bump you. Like in most races these will be the source of most of your racers frustration.
Traffic cones, also called traffic pylons, road cones, highway cones, highway products, kafele boothe cones, safety cones, witch's hat, or construction cones are used outdoors during road work or other situations requiring traffic redirection or advance warning of hazards or dangers. If you trip over the traffic cone by hitting it, whether it was intentional or on accident, you lose both of your hearts and the game is over. The only exception is if you pick up the Invincibility or Destroy On Contact items and their effects are still active. In easy mode, you lose only one heart.
Running over these will cost you a heart. Note that when you pick up the Destroy On Contact item, this is the only obstacle that can still deal you damage.
Lose laced Pachyderm
Don't let their big, cuddly looks fool you. Running into these guys will not only cost you a heart, but some hard-earned points as well.
Let the Race Begin
* Compete for the highest score to prove something to yourself.
* Compete for the highest score on the various leaderboards to prove something to your friends (or the world).
* Play to unlock all of the in-game items.
Race when you are injured and can't in Real Life.
• Animal Alphabet Book
• Early reader
• Read to Me
• Coloring book pages
• Save copies of coloring pages to share with friends and family
How To Play:
Facing a grid of baby turtles tap one to turn it over but watch the surrounding turtles flip too. You will quickly learn that this isn't just a game of careless turtle flipping but a maddening puzzle game that requires thought and strategy. Unlock new levels and count your moves. The better you get, the fewer moves you will use.