This application is a lot of tutorials for Saxophone jazz music.
All You need to know about Playing saxophone on your phone.
Don't know how to start to play. Pick up the saxophone and you will be playing tunes in no time and enjoy the playing easily right here.
For Copyright Holders : All the movies are youtube videos. For any copyright report contact by mail. we will remove links.
Disclaimer: All the movies hosted on YouTube we dont host anything. And you cant download video DUE TO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE!. We always respect your creation. If any copyright issue please report to youtube and us.
DiceShaker is a dice roller application with beautiful 3D graphics and advanced physics engine.
* 1 - 6 dice with total score
* roll the dice by shaking the phone or pressing the shake button
* lock and release dice by touching (for example for playing dice games like Yahtzee)
* roll individual dice by flicking them
* advanced OpenGL ES 2.0 3D graphics with custom shaders and dynamic shadows
* Uses Immersion’s MOTIV haptic effects
This version is supported by ads. Like it? Get the 0.99€ ad-free DiceShaker 3D Pro version, with more screen space for your dice. If you're looking for an advanced dice roller with more dice types, check out DiceShaker D&D by clicking the "View more applications" link below.
Required permissions are needed for showing ads. The app collects anonymous Google Analytics usage statistics, which can be disabled from the app's preferences.
If you have problems or suggestions, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (problem reports posted to comments can't be replied to).
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
- up to 5 dice
- shake or tap to roll dice
- true 3D realistic animation
- configurable colors
- configurable background
- Realistic Physics
How to roll the dice?
-touch the screen
-shake the phone, you will notice that it is as if throwing dice in the real life.
The application has a small advertising bar so if you like the app you know how to say "thank you".
This is the free version of Dice Cube with restricted color choice, but otherwise full feature set! A version of Dice Cube with no color restriction is available at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mathfactory.dicecube.full
- no app permissions required, no annoying ads!
- NEW: use your own freely configurable text labels on your dice!
- NEW: choose to roll dice with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)!
- NEW: choose the magic die which alters its labels randomly on impacts. With this die you can have any number range you want!
- NEW: configurable label range: specify which number range you want to have on your dice! E.g. to roll percentage values you can take two d10, one with labels 0 - 9 and one with 0 - 90.
- realistic physics using rigid body simulation
- entropy generation through the movement of your hands, leading to highly random dice rolls
- configurable color and count of dice, currently up to 9 per toss
- selected dice can be put aside between two tosses (e.g. for Yahtzee ®)
- modern, fast and believable graphics based on Open GL ES 2.0 with shaders
If you like this software please consider supporting us by rating this app or, if you like, downloading the full version. If you have suggestions or encounter problems with this app please leave a message to email@example.com
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
Provides various dice the user can change the color as desired.
* Sophisticated physics(gravity, acceleration) applied
* User can change the dice color
* Dice rolling history
* Full set of dice (D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 and fudge etc.)
* Crystal dice included
* Dice rolling speed control option
* Dice rolling information display option
* Vibration option at dice collision
* Max. 50~100 dice can be used simultaneously
* 7 types of background
* Stores dice status at the application end
This application is a free version including the advertisement
Have you lost your dice of your board game?? No problem!! You only have to use this app!!
Easy to use, you only have to roll the dice. A history will remember your last throwns and yo can change the dice colour, frecuency of rolling and the time rolling.
Actually, It's just a Buzzer, but it offers a little more. You'll know who buzzed first, just like in a TV show.
But how did it work ? You just have to follow these few steps :)
- Connect all phones (Manager and players) on the same local network, for example, a WIFI access point.
- Let the manager create the Game.
- And the players just have to join this new Game and start Buzzing :p
The manager will have to manage the Game with the buttons available on his phone :
- Reset : Lock all the Buzzers.
- Unlock : Unlock all the Buzzers, and allow Players to Buzz.
- Right : Lock all the Buzzers and grant one point to the player who buzzed (This button is available, only if a player buzzed).
- Wrong : Lock the Buzzer of the player who buzzed and unlock the Buzzers of the other players (This button is available, only if a player buzzed). This feature is there to lock the player who have answered wrong, and let only the other players Buzz and try a new answer.
The Buzzer can take three colors :
- Red "turned off" : Buzzer locked, you can't Buzz.
- Red "turned on" : Buzzer unlocked, you can Buzz.
- Green "turned on" : You Buzzed first.
You can plan two types of Game :
- Free for all : Every player joins the game by giving their name. And each of them have their own Buzzer. (Let's hope you'll have enough phones :p)
- Team : The manager creates as many team as necessary when he creates the Game. And when the players join the Game, they have to pick one of the team created by the manager. You can connect more than one phone to a team, and when the game start, they will be like connected to each other. For Example, if a player from the "Team 1" Buzz, all the phones from the "Team 1" will Buzz.
The app allows players to join and leave the Game when they want to, but if you are in a Game "Free For All", if you leave the game, you'll lose your points.
Above all, don't forget to connect all phones on the same WIFI network, or you won't be able to join a Game.
Have fun ;)
In these first 100 levels which are going to check your skills, you will meet a lot of Bonus. Such as the Bomb Ball, the Star Point, the Pause Game, the Multicolor Ball...
Use them to make a maximum of points on every levels and maybe try to unlock the last difficulty modes.
An other element which can help you making points is the possibility to upgrade your launcher with the credits that you will earn every time you clear a level and with some Bonus.
Keep in mind that more the difficulty or the length of the level is high, more you earn credits per stars.
With these credits you're going for example to be able to increase the speed of the ball thrown and more.
The game is enable in English and French.
And a big thanks to DoKashiteru for the musics (http://dig.ccmixter.org/dig?user=DoKashiteru)
Prepare to spend some time on more than 700 levels split in 3 rooms, in a game graphically inspired by the Steam Punk culture.
On each level, the time depends on the difficulty mode selected.
There are 3 difficulty modes :
- Easy : Plenty of time on each levels.
- Normal : Best mode if you are used to play Puzzle game and you like some challenge.
- Hard : You have to unlock this one, on each room. Very challenging mode, only for the best players.
The liquid starts to flow when the time is over.
Keep in mind that you don't lose when the time is over, but only when the liquid can't go any further and haven't reached the Arrival.
Furthermore, to keep the challenge intact, when you retry a level, it will be probably flipped or returned.
Have Fun :)
And I want to sincerely thanks for the musics :
Menu's music : "Winter Walk" by spinningmerkaba (http://dig.ccmixter.org/dig?user=jlbrock44)
Level's music : "ukeSounds" by airtone (http://dig.ccmixter.org/dig?user=airtone)
The game has two different modes :
- Reach the stars : In this mode you can take any time you want to stack the boxes higher and higher, but you only can make three mistakes.
- Chrono : in this second mode you have a limited time, but you can miss to stack your boxes as much as you want.
Each game will make you earn coins which can be spend to unlock new boxes.
And you have access to Highscore menus where you can compare your own score against the score of the best players. And you can follow the best score of your friends in each game's mode.
Good Game :)
And I want to sincerely thanks for the musics :
Menu : "Black snow" made by zikweb (http://dig.ccmixter.org/dig?user=zikweb)
Mode atteindre les étoiles : "Truth?" made by onlymeith (http://dig.ccmixter.org/dig?user=onlymeith)
Mode chrono : "Not too quiet" made by zikweb (http://dig.ccmixter.org/dig?user=zikweb)