Metal Sniffer or Metal Detector is a elegant application to detect Electromagnetic signals. It is a very useful app if you have a smart phone. By using this app you can detect metals up to 30 cm away from your smart phone. Make your phone a metal detecting tool. It can also be used as a body scanner. Metal detectors nowadays are very important in our daily lives. It’s one of the best metal detector app you will find.
• This app gives output in both digital and analog form.
• Detects metal stud objects at a range of upto 30 cm.
• Check and detect hidden electrical wires and metal objects in walls.
• You can also use it as a Key finder tool.
• Efficiently Works on ferromagnetic materials like steel, iron, nickel and cobalt etc.
• Analog meter and digital meter.
• Digital reading in micro Tesla (uT).
• Easy to use application.
• Can also be used as a body scanner (Just for entertainment purposes).
• Live graph plotting.
• Tells you, if you’re smart phone does not have the electromagnetic sensor (magnetometer).
• Beep on detection of the Metal objects around.
• As ghosts subsist in the form of electromagnetic energy waves, So this app can also help you in spirit or ghost detection. So it is also a ghost hunter tool.
How it works
This application uses the utility of the magnetometer inside your smart phone. When device comes in contact with a magnetic field around you, it gives a beep sound. So metal object is detected. The beep sound will only be created once the strength of the magnetic field crosses the value of 70 uT.
• This app uses the electromagnetic sensor of your smart phone , So only ferromagnetic materials can be detected with this application.
• Metal objects like Gold and Aluminum are non-ferromagnetic so cannot be detected with this app.
• It has a definite range for the sensing, metals away from this range cannot be detected .
• If the app doesn’t work properly. Try to restart it.
• It’s not an aluminum or Gold detector
• Accuracy of this app is totally depends on the quality of electromagnetic sensor of your smart phone.