Haven't even played it and may never but the Devs response to a ratings troll about getting data under a bridge has earned you 5 stars! Will try soon.
I can't get past the player name section of the game! I enter between 4-20 letters like it requires and no matter what I put it will not accept it.
It was very buggy I won't the first battle but I just stayed like that on the screen
It's pretty fun and graphics are good for a small game i hope it becomes more popular
You can spend a half an hour just trying to attack put one card on during the tutorial and it will not stick you know you get in the correct place
As a newcomer to the card-based strategy games, I find it to be easy to pick up the workings of the game. There are in-game purchases available (card packs and the like), but they aren't all up in your face and detracting to the game play. Could use a lot more players, so join up!
- Invasions! Ally with other players to protect the Galaxy!
- Guild Tokens increase your odds of getting better cards, get them by completing Invasions!
- New and improved Store and pack opening.
- Can now filter collection by “New”, can be done directly after opening packs.
- Increased PVP rewards and lowered price of Booster Pack.
- Improved AI!
CCG Collect awesome Cards, Build your Battle Deck, enter the realtime Wild Arena