Keywords: ChromeCast, camera, video, streaming, cast
Cast the text you want to read on your TV with "A Faster Chromecast"! AFR uses the "Rapid Serial Visual Presentation" method to allow you to read more words per minute than you can imagine.
It's very easy to use:
1- Install the "A Faster Reader" and the "A Faster Chromecast" Application
2- Open "A Faster Reader" on your mobile device
3- Go to "Devices" and choose "Chromecast"
4- Chose the Chromecast device you want AFR to connect with
5- Open, for example, your Chrome navigator and go to a web page you want to read.
6- Go to "Options", "Share", and choose "A Faster Reader".
7- Read the text on your TV at the speed of light!
This Application needs "A Faster Chromecast" and "A Faster Reader".
(Note: Free version of AFR allows you to read up to 100 words; if you want to read the full text, please get the Premium version of AFR)
@afastreader - https://twitter.com/afastreader
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
• Cooperative doodling over bluetooth
• Cast your doodle on TV
• Game board generator for Sudoku, Loop-d-loop and Word search
• Multiple books support to keep your useless doodles organized
• Draw emojis on KitKat and later devices
• Write text using 200 fonts (powered by Google fonts)
• Auto save and infinite undo
• No ads (for now :D)
Note the app required external storage permission to store the images/notes
It is great for using on public events, or meeting rooms with a lot of people waiting for a presentation. Or for timing ongoing events in a room displaying the timer on the TV so everybody can see.
Your feedback is more than welcome, please send it to: email@example.com
Stay connected with us Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/iMobaio/300823486668126?fref=ts
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/imobaio
Thanks for your support!
NOTICE: This application makes use of Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics), an analytical tool that collects access data anonymously and help us to continuously improve this application.
Please don't rate the app 1 star because it's not a standalone app. Contact me for a refund if you've bought it thinking otherwise.
AutoCast is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it.
You can get a free trial of Tasker here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
Also, to create everything you see in the demo video you need other Tasker plugins. Please read the video description. Please don't rate the app 1 star because of this. This is not supposed to be a standalone app at all. Thank you for understanding.
Learn all about AutoCast here: http://joaoapps.com/autocast/
This is a demo version of the app with these restrictions:you'll always cast pre-determined images, audio and video. Text you cast with the lite version will be prepended with "AutoCast Demo".
Get the full app by buying the unlocker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autocast.unlock) or an in-app purchase.
AutoCast is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control over your Chromecast. It not only enables you to cast images, audio and video from Tasker, but you can also cast and control many other local or web contents, like YouTube videos and playlists, notifications, voice, and web pages! You can also take over other apps that are being cast and control their playback!
CUSTOM SCREENS (Learn how to create one here: http://joaoapps.com/autocast/custom-screens/)
In AutoCast anything you cast is a custom screen.
- "Full Screen Media". Here you can cast video, photos and audio in full screen, so they look their best. For example you can cast a slideshow and at the same time listen to the system Audio from your phone. Or you can be watching a movie in AutoCast while you receive all your Android notifications on your TV. You can even watch a slideshow of photos and videos, all in a row.
- "Alternate Home Screen". Here you have a screen that is really similar to the built-in Chromecast homescreen, but it shows whatever photos you want and you can add any info you like on to it, like the current weather, or if the heater in your house is currently on. Like in all screens you also get all the goodies of an AutoCast screen, so you can get notifications on it for example, or you can play some music in the background.
You can also cast any existing web page you like, assuming that the page allows for this.
My goal with AutoCast is that people from around the world start creating their own awesome custom screens which you can then easily import into AutoCast and use.
In AutoCast you can cast a YouTube video or playlist on to any screen. With the help of AutoShare you can cast a YouTube video from your Android Web Browser for example. Or with the help of AutoRemote you can cast a playlist from the YouTube Website.
With AutoCast you can cast media from an ever growing list of websites and sources like Dropbox, Vimeo, Flickr, Gametrailers and more! For example, you can cast all the photos on the Flickr explore page as a slideshow. Or you can cast a Gametrailers video from your favourite RSS reader on Android.
Because AutoCast can also send messages from your Chromecast to your Android device, you can also create collaborative casting apps, like a photo editor where multiple people are editing the same image.
CONTROL AND INFO
You can control the playback of media in AutoCast as well as some other apps like YouTube, Google Play Music or Plex. You can also get info on what is currently playing, so you could build a remote Chromecast controller on your PC for example.The possibilities are endless!
THANK YOU to all of our beta participants, we incorporated your feedback to make FocalCast a great product.
FocalCast is an effortless way to give interactive PowerPoints wirelessly to another display. FocalCast frees you from the pain of podiums, clickers, laptops and AV cables in conferences, meetings and classrooms.
• Connect to Chromecast or a WiDi projector/display and open a PowerPoint in FocalCast!
• Draw on and annotate slides in real time
• Save and export your annotations for instant sharing to your class or colleagues
• Download from Dropbox or Google Drive from in app.
• FocalCast Beta supports the PDF, .PPTX & ODP formats (PowerPoint 2007 and up)
• Tweet about your presentation and attach your slides!
Thank you again to all who participated in the Beta, download the full app and keep in touch with us for stay updated and give feedback!
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/focalcast
This only works with LocalCast, which you can download from the Playstore here: http://goo.gl/xT0Hg9
This plugin is licensed under GPL V3
(If you purchase mirror4cast, please uninstall free trial, and reboot device, then run mirror4cast.)
Mirror4cast could mirror the screen of any android device to your chromecast.
Your android device MUST be rooted;
There is no audio for mirroring;
There is about 0.5 second delay for screen mirroring;
You MUST root your device, otherwise, you could not start mirror service.
How to root your android device:
If you could not start "mirror service", please install "root master" or "supersu" to grand ROOT permission
Mirror the screen of any android device to chromecast;
Usage of mirror4cast:
You could see picture, PDF, document, etc, on TV;
You could see screen of game on TV;
You could see video chat on TV;
User guide for mirror4cast:
If you want cast video/audio, not mirroring, you could try y2cast.
Keyword: mirror, chromecast, googlecast, mirror4cast
The fireplaces are *not* static images, but are alive and moving.
• High quality live backgrounds - you can pick a roaring fireplace or a subdued one.
• These are not streamed from the internet and so, you can keep the live backgrounds running for hours without wasting your network bandwidth.
• Once loaded, there are no buffering delays while watching the live backgrounds.
• The live background will keep showing even after you disconnect your phone or tablet (Tap the 'Exit app on TV' button to quit the application on your TV).
• No ads, no lags. Just fullscreen fireplaces on the TV!
The fireplaces have crackling audio too (you can use your TV's remote to change its volume).
So go ahead, turn off the lights and set the perfect mood, with a fire going on your TV! :-)
** A Chromecast device is needed to use this application. Please install it *only* if you have a Chromecast device **
If you find any issues, please contact us before giving us a low rating - we would really appreciate it and do our best to fix them! Thanks!
Full version contains no time limit, no ad, no watermark.
If you want to be sure the application works with your device before buying please try free version here on play store: http://goo.gl/JbHKwQ.
Screen Stream Mirroring is a powerful app to mirror and record your Android screen and audio in real time !
You can share screen "live" just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming.
You can also broadcast to internet popular streaming servers (Twitch, Ustream, Youtube, ...).
Do not use reviews for reporting issues or if you have questions.
CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to leave a bad comment just because you were not able to use the app, we would be pleased to provide you any help.
We have no way to help you or contact you through reviews.
Please do not rate poorly if you do not have read the instructions.
Warning: If you use an alternative ROM (CyanogenMod, AOKP...) to get better results you are recommended to update your ROM to the last version!
IMPORTANT: /!\ Instructions for unrooted devices /!\
Prior to Android 5.0, if your device is not rooted you will need to use our startup tool to activate screen mirroring.
Download 'ScreenStreamStartService' here: << http://goo.gl/a7wb6S >>
You need to start it only the first time you want to use the application, and run it again only when your device is restarted.
Please read carefully instructions from application or from here:
- no root instructions -> http://goo.gl/pU1C0w
- FAQ -> http://goo.gl/ox0rMH
Following settings and features are available:
[✔] No root: Prior to Android 5.0 you need to run our startup tool from your computer to activate screen mirroring.
[✔] Mirroring with media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others...
[✔] Mirroring with web browsers
[✔] Broadcast online to Twitch, Youtube, Ustream, and others...
[✔] Mirroring with UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV and others compatible devices
[✔] Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
[✔] Recording to MP4 file
[✔] Camera overlay while you stream or record
[✔] internal audio (ROOTED Android 4.4+ devices) and microphone
[✔] Mixed audio (internal + microphone) available
[✔] Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
[✔] Many settings to optimize performances
[✔] Secure stream with username + password (RTSP)
[✔] Logs to know who is connected
[✔] Any number of connections can be made, so multiple people can connect at the same time
Would you like to help translate the app in your language ?
You can do it in-app from preferences, or come here: http://transcommu.yasesprox.com/transcommu/Applications/View/186
Please contact us for any issue or request at email@example.com
With this app we can perform standard mathematical operations for your everyday school, work, life problems.
The new design facilitates viewing, and gives a touch of modernity.
If you would like to ask for more functionality please post your message in the comments. Enjoy!