CellAtlas is a product from the medical technology company CellaVision.
Keywords: hemocytometer, cell counter, cell counting, count cells, hemocytometry, neubauer haemocytometer
This mobile app is free and intended to be just a basic reference. Free app is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices and different Android OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and compatible only with 7”-8" screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. The following below options/functions have not been implemented so please use this app accordingly:
- Detailed test protocols
- Abnormal values rationale
- Patient notes
- Fancy or sophisticated GUI design (it is not an entertainment app!)
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application. Developer does not guarantee reliability and/or validity.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
Blood test result Values gives both non-medical readers and health professionals a fast-navigable and clearly structured overview of the main routine laboratory parameters and possible causes of their increase and decrease.
Each result contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses and etc. The Normal Lab Values are clearly arranged, alphabetically ordered and quickly located.
Whether you are a patient looking for answers that might reassure you about your health, or a medical practitioner seeking quick confirmation regarding a particular test, this app puts the information into the palm of your hand.
This app shows the content onto your mobile device or tablet, meaning you won’t be dependent on an Internet connection to navigate to the information you need, when you need it.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology.
Did you saw a laboratory test results and did not know what to think?
Relaxe RELAB is an application that comes with the normal values for more than 200 laboratory tests and also comes with a commentary on all exams which indicates the main situations, pathological or physiological, in that they can be increased or decreased . Divided into "CBC", "serum biochemistry and coagulation", "urinalysis", "stool test", "CSF (cerebrospinal fluid)," "pleural fluid", "ascites fluid" and "synovial fluide" the application was made thinking for help professionals / students of health are or even people in general to have a light at the end of the tunnel in the test results.
In LITE version is available only the CBC ...
Hemoglobin / Hematocrit
MCH / MCHC
Serum Biochemistry & Coagulation:
Alanine transaminase (ALT)
Aspartate transaminase (AST)
Bilirubin Direct (BD)
Bilirubin Indirec (BI)
BNP (brain natriuretic peptide)
Cobalamin (Vit. B12)
C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
Creatine Kinase (CK)
ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate)
Fibrin Degradation Products (PDF)
Free Erythrocyte Protoporphyrin (FEP)
Gammaglutamil transpeptidase (gamma-GT or GGT)
GH (suppression test)
Parathyroid Hormone (PTH)
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
Resistance to Activated Protein C (factor V Leiden)
24 hour urine
Isolated sample (spot urine)
Urine 1h or 2h
Titratable Acidity (24)
Aminolevulínicos Acid (24h)
5-hidroxiindoloacético acid (5-HIAA) (24h)
Homovanillic Acid (24h)
Uric Acid (24h)
Vanillylmandelic Acid (24)
Fractionated Catecholamines (24)
Total Metanephrines (24)
Pyridinoline / deoxypyridinoline (24h)
Myelin Basic Protein
ADA (adenosine deaminase)
Gradient Albumin Serum Ascites
Polarized Microscopy Light
* Please drop me an email if you see bugs or if you have ideas for specific extensions. *
This completely free app offers a set of various dedicated tools grouped in four sections helping scientists and students:
--Solutions (Solutions & Buffers)--
This section covers general applications in chemistry and biochemistry laboratories like making of solutions with defined molarity and diluting a stock solution to a working solution. It also facilitates the selection of buffer substances for given a pH.
--Proteins (Proteins, Peptides & Amino Acids)--
This set of tools covers the work with amino acids, peptides and Proteins. It allows looking up structures and properties of all amino acids as well as user defined peptides. It also calculates the different fragment masses of specific peptides subjected to mass spectrometry. As chemicals like small molecules or peptides can be modified or may undergo fragment loss in mass spectrometry, one of the available tools tries to identify these mass shifts. A last tool facilitates the accession of protein information from Uniprot (internet connection needed).
The peptide synthesis section provides various information on solid phase peptide synthesis (SPPS). Coupling methods and resin loading protocols as well as their concomitant colorimetric tests are explained. Additionally, resin cleavage and deprotection strategies are given. A detailed list of coupling reagent properties completes the section.
--Chemicals (Chemicals & Elements)--
This extract of utilities covers the work with chemicals, metabolites and elements. It allows the calculation of molecular weight using chemical formulas or built-in substances. Chemical formulas from masses measured in mass spectrometry can be found which are linked to representative metabolites (small molecules). One tool allows the lookup of detergent properties sorted and filtered by different characteristics. A last tool lists all elements of the periodic table of elements with detailed and relevant information about them.
You just select the location of chamber where you counted the cell and fill the number of cell and then click the calculate button. The application will automatic calculate the density of cell in mL and uL for you.
The optional, You can calculate the total cell in stock with tool bellow of this mode after you got a number of density of cell.
You can select the location of chamber where you want to count a cell, then you will get a button for click a while you counting and calculate its after counting finish.
-Functions as digital cell counter. Press buttons on the screen while counting cells in the four large corner squares of the hemocytometer.
-Calculates number of cells per mL and total number of cells in solution.
-Lastly, determines the volume of solution required for specific cell density.
Focus Animated Atlas series is a collection of authentic animation videos and images covering the key mechanisms, drug interactions and treatment process of a given disease condition. Created with the expertise of internationally reputed opinion leaders, these incredible animation videos accompanied by audio make it easier to perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions. The animations in this application simplify the understanding of biological processes and their mechanisms of action using visual media that is particularly well suited for the science of medicine. The high quality animations take the viewer on a virtual tour of the human system through accurate visuals to effortlessly understand chronic diseases and their mechanisms of action, and management including drug interactions.
Atlas of Hypertension-Animated Videos collection: is a collection of 60 animated videos with 120 corresponding images covering:
RAAS and Sympathetic Nervous System
a. Introduction to hypertension
b. RAAS cascade
c. Factors regulating blood pressure
a. Pathophysiology of hypertension
b. Regulatory factors of blood pressure
c. Other forms of hypertension
Complications and Treatment
a. Complications of hypertension
b. Drug treatment
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this application is only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
Focus Medica Clients:
Boehringer, Roche, MSD, Norgine, Novartis, Wyeth, Allergan, Schering-Plough, Sanofi-Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Bayer, Astra-Zeneca, Sun Pharma, Dr. Reddy's Labs, CIPLA, Merck
Detailed descriptions for every lab value!
The only FISHBONE WIDGET in the Google Play Store!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values
- Fishbone Diagrams for hematology, chemistries, LFTs, and ABGs
- Pediatric lab values
- Fishbone widget
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Lab Values and much more.
Keywords: laboratory, cbc, inr, ua, blood, normal, test, pocket, guide, maxwell, student, nurse, physician, doctor, intern
This pocket atlas is your best way to reference anatomy on the go! It combines superb definitions from Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary with phenomenal illustrations from Gray's Anatomy for Students, for an unprecedented level of accuracy and visual clarity.
An ideal guide to structures and their definitions . . . great for quick consultation in the dissection lab as well as for convenient study anytime, anywhere!
• An organization by body region, rather than by organ system, parallels the way most of today's anatomy courses approach the subject and facilitates quick reference.
• Exquisite full-color artwork from Gray's Anatomy for Students, as well as Standring: Gray's Anatomy, 39th Edition and Sobotta: Atlas of Human Anatomy, 14th Edition, makes structures easy to visualize, remember, and identify.
• Terms and descriptions based on Terminologia Anatomica ensure conformity with the most widely used and up-to-date international anatomical nomenclature system.
• Definitions from Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary deliver clarity and accuracy.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
The application counts the following types of cells: atypical lymphocytes, metamyelocytes, myelocytes, nucleated red blood cells, basophiles, eosinophiles, monocytes, lymphocytes, band leukocytes, segmented leukocytes and myeloblasts. A special button (*) is available for counting cells of user selected type.
The application also supports:
- undo functionality,
- copy and paste measurements to other applications.
The application is free and is supported through advertisements.
Permite seleccionar la cantidad a contar para calcular los porcentajes.
No nos responsabilizamos de problemas derivados del recuento empleando esta aplicación.
We hope that you enjoy using the app.
To provide feedback or for support, please visit the Blood journal website.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions.
Hematology, the branch of medicine dealing with the different blood cells, their formation, functions and associated diseases, as also the diagnosis and treatment of these diseases, arouses interest when teaching is assisted by graphical representations of the structure of the cells, their functions and pathophysiological processes that lead to disease development.
This app includes:
1. Multiple images of individual colony sub-types, such as BFU-E, CFU-E, CFU-GM/G/M, CFU-GEMM and Pre-B from human, mouse and rat samples
2. Various cell sources (cord blood, bone marrow, peripheral blood and spleen) to choose from
3. Detailed instruction on how to accurately identify each specific colony sub-type
4. Suggested MethoCult™ media formulations recommended for each specific colony sub-type
5. A comprehensive technical resource library including free wallcharts, webinars, videos, technical tips etc