"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
Crush your enemies and eat their skulls! Skulls of the Shogun is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game, supercharged with fighting-game flair and double-stuffed with a serious sense of humor! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with undead warriors, magical monks, and mighty mustachioed samurai generals!
- Beautifully hand-drawn and hand-animated! See it in motion!
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why can’t General Akamoto get any respect?!
- Online multiplayer! Up to 4 friends can battle at once!
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Send your moves turn-by-turn in Skulls Anywhere mode!
- Pass and Play with a single device! It's game night!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!
- Easy to learn, tough to master. Challenge your friends!
- Distinctive soundtrack of samurai grooves!
- Like a Saturday morning cartoon - with teeth!
Skulls of the Shogun is a COMPLETE experience with NO in app purchases.
Don't miss out. "Skulls of the Shogun is the Wu-Tang Advance Wars" - Kotaku
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
You are in command of the German WWII armed forces - generals, tanks, infantry and air force units - and the object of the game is to conquer the Soviet Union as quickly as possible.
This is a huge game, and if you haven't played games from the Conflict-series, you may want to start with Operation Barbarossa or D-Day before taking on the Eastern Front. If you want to test the game mechanics of Conflict-Series, a LITE version of Operation Barbarossa is available for free.
What's different in Eastern Front compared to Operation Barbarossa:
+ Scaled up: Larger map, more units, more panzers & Waffen SS, more cities... Now you can finally outmanoeuvre more than just couple of units to form über-encirclements.
+ Tactical Areas/MPs: Some hexagons are connected together forming slowly evolving Tactical Areas, and you can move between such hexagons using Tactical MPs instead of regular MPs. This opens up a completely new tactical dimension.
+ Economy & Production: You decide how to use the industrial resources that you capture: Build railway networks, produce Rail MPs, manufacture minefields, fuel, etc.
+ Railway Network: To navigate the huge game area efficiently you need to plan where to build railway network.
+ Generals: Generals support the closest units in battle at the cost of 1 MP, while the front line units located too far away from Generals might lose 1 MP.
+ Removed Spie and stats to reduce memory usage and to streamline the gameplay.
+ Historical accuracy: Campaign mirrors the historical setup.
+ Long-lasting: Thanks to in-built variation and the game's smart AI technology, each game provides a unique war gaming experience.
+ Competitive: Measure your strategy game skills against others fighting for the Hall of Fame top spots.
+ Experienced units learn new skills, like improved attack or defense performance, extra move points, damage resistance, ability to cross rivers without losing move points, etc.
+ Settings: Various options are available to alter the look of the gaming experience: Switch between terrain themes, change difficulty level, choose icon set for units (NATO or REAL) and cities (Round, Shield, or Square), decide what is drawn on the map, change font and hexagon sizes.
+ Inexpensive: The entire WWII eastern front for the price of a coffee!
In order to be a victorious general, you must learn to coordinate your attacks in two ways. First, as adjacent units give support to an attacking unit, keep your units in groups in order to gain local superiority. Secondly, it is rarely the best idea to use brute force when it is possible to encircle the enemy and cut off its supply lines instead.
Answer the call of duty and join Conflict series on Facebook or Google+!
+ http://on.fb.me/wsC2QV (FB)
+ http://bit.ly/GHHGU1 (G+)
Join your fellow strategy gamers in changing the course of the Second World War!
Conflict-Series has offered highly rated Android-only strategy games since 2011. The campaigns are based on the time-tested gaming elements you are familiar with from both the classic PC war games and legendary strategy board games. I also want to thank the fans for all the well thought-out suggestions over the years which have allowed campaigns to improve at a much higher rate than what any indie developer could dream of. if you have feedback about any game in the Conflict-Series please use email, this way we can have a constructive back and forth conversion without all the limits of the store's comment system. In addition, because I have huge number of projects available on multiple stores, it’s just not very sensible to spend handful of hours each day going through hundreds of pages spread all over the Internet to see if somebody has posted a question somewhere -- just send me an email and I will answer to it as soon as I'm online. Thanks for understanding!
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Story take place in three unique corners of the world.
- More than 25 warriors and creatures from Goblins to Golems and Ice Guards.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Evolve your hero, customize your army.
- Various artifacts and rage magic.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
The two armies take turns building and commanding units on a grid-based map. The objective is to defeat the enemy army. There are two ways to defeat an opponent: destroy every one of the opponent's units on the map or capture the opponent's headquarters. The terrain on a map affects unit range of movements and the defense attributes of units stationed in that terrain. Capturing cities and enemy buildings will give the player new fundings at the beginning of each turn, with which the player can create a variety of new units (soldiers, tanks, planes, ships...) to gain power over his opponent.
The game features:
* Revive great battles of the second World War in a tense Solo Campaign
* 26 missions
* 15 different Units : Soldiers, Tanks, Planes, Ships...
* 3 difficulty levels
* Cross Platform Online Turn-based multiplayer using Facebook
* Beautiful HD Graphics
● Beautiful graphics
● 50+ hours of singleplayer gameplay
● Cross-platform multiplayer!
● No free-to-play rip-off!
● By gamers, for gamers
Attention: The game has been optimized for tablets. It needs a device with at least 1GB memory.
Attention: You need Android 5.0 on devices with Adreno GPU.
- - - Press quotes - - -
“beautiful strategy game”, Pockettactics.com
“deep and tricky” PCGames.de
“delivering exactly what it promised” Pelit.fi
- - - Key Features - - -
* Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
* Single Player Challenge Maps - Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
* Live Multiplayer - Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
* Asynchronous Multiplayer - Take all the time you need and consider your moves.
* Online Features - Leagues, chat and tournaments.
* Strong AI - A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
- - - More about King Art Games - - -
http://www.kingart-games.de/en/ • https://www.facebook.com/BattleWorldsKronos
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
A turn based strategy war game where you return to ancient Rome, this time leading Roman legions against british tribes in their conquest of the island of Britannia. Play various scenarios of the wars fought by the Roman empire in the ancient age.
*** If you encounter a bug, please get in touch with us by email, so that we can fix the problem! Same thing with refunds: Just mail us. ***
* 8 scenarios of varying size and difficulty, ranging from the initial conflicts in southern Britannia to the conquest of modern day Wales and North England
* Single player and Local Multiplayer (players sharing same device) game modes (online multiplayer not supported)
* Hex and counter style of play, like many table-top TBS board games: advance on the battlefield in turn by turn fashion, and use as much time to consider your moves as you want
* Autosaving: Progress is automatically saved at end of each turn, or when you switch away from the game; No risk of losing game progress because of forgetting to save
* Designed to be playable also on lower-spec Android phones and tablets; on the other hand, users with more capable 'droid devices have enhanced frame rate and smoother experience
* In-game help guide
* Supports natively all screen resolutions from the smallest phones in your pocket to the largest HD tablets
The basic gameplay style of this game was inspired by many earlier hexagon based "oldskool" or retro PC strategy games like Fantasy General, Panzer General and Battle for Wesnoth as well as some of the more recent titles, such as Uniwar on mobile devices ... with a little bit of Civilization / Freeciv spirit mixed in. However, the backdrop of the game is set in the ancient Rome, and the game attempts to follow faithfully the known course of the events to the extent that is known to the modern history writing (some liberties have been taken in interpreting the details to make the game more entertaining). The game has some minor RPG like elements such as unit leveling (success in combat leads first to veteran, then to elite status, giving stats improvements), but at its heart it is first and foremost a pure strategy game.
Nearly two millennia before the era of medieval knights and castles of the European middle ages, the first ancient settlers of the Roman tribe founded the city of Rome. As the legends customarily tell, the twin brothers and townsmen Romulus and Remus were the original founders, with Romulus eventually becoming the first king of Rome. From its humble beginnings first as a small village, and then a local kingdom, its destiny was to become a great empire encompassing all coasts of the Mediterranean sea and even beyond. For centuries, his royal majesty the Emperor of Rome was undoubtedly the most powerful man on the Earth, wielding total authority over a large portion of the humankind, until warfare with barbarian hordes and many years of military revolution brought the fallen empire to its end.
The game begins with the Romans landing on southeastern coast of Britannia; You, the player, will lead the Roman army, legion after legion, from a battle to another in the name of the Roman Empire against the local warlords of Britannia. Assault the native realms before they build an alliance of resistance against Rome ... and may the god of war Mars provide defense from the fury and vengeance of your enemies in the battlefield!
Select your nation and fulfill the different goals you will find in your way to forge one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen.
Explore ruins, small villages and search for wonders like Machu Pichu or the Chichen Itza pyramid in the different territories of the American continent truly represented.
Conquest and destroy your European foes through the various troops that the game contains, including cavalry, artilery and ships.
Buy the native's friendship to make them confront your enemies or conquer their villages to expand easier your empire.
Watch your tiny villages turn into huge cities full with people at the time you build and update the huge variety of available buildings.
If you are a fan of the strategy genre, The Conquest: Colonization is a must have for your collection.
-2 game modes (Campaign and Custom map)
-Animated land and sea battles
-Animated European and native towns
-14 European and native nations
-20 different European and native units
-35 different buildings and upgrades
-10 huge American territories truly represented
-10 American wonders
-More than 25 achievements to unlock
If you find any bug please do not give us a bad rate, contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each positive rate we receive encourage us to continue improving our games every day.
If you want more info about The Conquest: Colonization or any other of our games visit us at https://www.facebook.com/EpicDevs
Dark times came down the Dice world - the Alliance forces keep Diceland under control. Evil is everywhere, but it won't last forever. One after another, separate nations that inhabit these lands become rebellious. Your mission is to raise the Resistance Army and restore freedom to Diceland!
— 52 locations (more to come!)
— 5 classes with unique abilities and items (more to come!)
— potions and crafting
— epic battles
— tactics with element of randomness
— achievements and cloud save
Take command of a war tanks brigade in a fierce battle on the front lines, with up to three tanks at once.
Players can choose from 5 different modes of play, with both single player options and play online games with friends.
Campaign – A sequence of eight campaigns, which go through all stages of WWII.
Quick Battle – A battle with other players online. Players can gain rating points and secure a spot on the leaderboards.
Raid – Players will have to win six battles in a row. If victorious, they can receive unique prizes, from new modifiers to blueprints of new tanks.
Operation – Players join a clan to fight other players. Overall success depends on the actions of all the players in the clan.
Clan Wars – PvP battle between clans where strategy is just as important as fighting prowess.
As players win more tank wars, they unlock 30 historical WW2 tanks, from the manoeuvrable Pzkpfw II Luchs, to the legendary heavy Churchill. Each tank is uniquely customizable, consisting of 4 separate modules (top turret, chassis, tank shell, and weapon) all which can be upgraded with 4 modifications.
- TAKE COMMAND OF 30 TANKS from WWII, including Tiger, Panther, T34, KV2, Valentine and Churchill.
- CREATE UNIQUE TANK MODIFICATIONS with infinite range of tank modifiers for Turret, Weapon, Chassis and Hull.
- COMPLETE 8 CAMPAIGNS with 5 mission types: skirmish, assault, defence, breakthrough and cover.
- FIGHT ONLINE PLAYERS in Random Fights to gain unique tank modifiers and Fame.
- TAKE RISK IN RAIDS to win high tier tanks, special modifiers, gold and more.
- REACH THE TOP LEAGUE and be promoted to General of the Army.
War of Tanks is an easy to learn free games with specially designed for touch screen controls.
Build spaceships, upgrade your ships' defences and weapons, collect credits by defeating other players and completing every mission. Are you ready to join the Galactic Space War's Merciless Mercenary Forces and Save the known universe from destruction!
DOZENS of missions to complete. Collect credits to upgrade your ships. Become the best in space. How far will you go?
Prepare your battle strategy. This game will keep you HOOKED!
5/5 "Absolute blast"
5/5 "Wars in the Stars: I give it a 5 star rating because of it's total Star Wars effect and I say nice job game designers"
5/5 "Great game, good balance between tactics and customisation, very nice!!"
4/5 "Fun: Like homeworld for your phone"
* Engage in tactical space battles against the AI or other players.
* Build up your own unique fleet of star ship cards.
* Fully customise each of your ship's weapons and combat abilities.
* Unlock new weapons and missions as you gain in experience.
* Challenge your enemies to high stake battles for supremacy.
* Upgrade individual weapons to make them more potent.
* Hire other player's ships into your own task force as mercenaries.
* Test your fleets through increasingly difficult missions.
* Play across your Android devices with the same account, use either facebook authentication or an unique personal password!
There is no turning back. Welcome to Star Pigs Space WAR Strategy 3D. Your ships are waiting for your command.
'In space, no one can hear you squeal.'
About Barbily Games: We are an indie game studio from UK, aiming to create games you love.
* Build up your defences with 21 unique towers to build and upgrade.
* Pick and choose from 14 multiple powerful abilities to enhance your towers.
* 5 Super weapons to unlock and specialise.
* Battle a wide array of enemies, get to know their strengths and weaknesses.
* Enemies adapt to your strategy and will attempt to avoid your towers!
* Fight across increasingly challenging levels.
* Different game modes including paths, open, and dynamic.
* Struggle to get perfect victories.
* Every level requires a different strategy to beat.
Simple and clean interface.
Complex and challenging game-play.
Play this fun tower defence game now!
New level packs are released periodically for free!
Do you have feedbacks or just want to get in touch? Email us at email@example.com
Checkout our other games for more strategic fun to be had!