Ten kingdoms on the eastern coast are competing for power.
The target of the Warlords (lords) is gaining control over all territories on the map.
There are hundreds of battles in each kingdom where your troops go through.
*** In a battle ***
Remember that you receive reinforcements by the amount of territories you have THAT ARE CONNECTED.
If your units are in territories adjacent to each other, it is easier to win.
Warlords (lords) choose a their territory with two or more units on it to attack a neighboring enemy territory.
If you have an attack card or defense card you can use them.
When a Warlord (lords) is gaining control over all territories on the map is when battle is over.
"Less of an action thriller and more of a turn-based puzzle game" -mashable
"fascinating way to reinvent the zombie cliche." -indiegameriOS
[Don't let the dead eyes see you.]
Dead Eyes is a turn-based puzzle game in a grey foggy world being taken over by zombies.
In every stage, you will help Jack, a curly-haired boy left alone, survive and reach the destination alive.
DEAD EYES features:
-100+ levels in 4 Episodes
-4 different zombie types with various move patterns
-interactable objects for tricks to slip away from the deadly eyes.
-Full stars in special stages=Collection unlock=Hillarious costume mode!!
-Achievements and Leaderboard integrated
-Everyplay integrated for sharing/boasting your play video!
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
4.5 millions of games played and counting.
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
Arma Tactics is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; it‘s up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents - ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.
With highly replayable missions, achievements, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.
Arma Tactics is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Having problems? Please drop us a line at email@example.com
* Want to know about upcoming content? Keep checking www.facebook.com/ArmaTactics
A new game in the Strategy & Tactics series gives you an opportunity to try your strength in confrontations between the most ruthless conquerors.
In Strategy & Tactics: Medieval Wars you are to lead the armies of England and France as well as the armies of crusaders in three campaigns and try to win the biggest wars and battles of European medieval history. Scenario maps will let you take part in Russian feuds, stop the Saracens under the flag of Charles the Great and lead The Hussites.
After winning all the fascinating battles of Campaign and Scenario mode, try Hotseat multiplayer mode.
Strategy & Tactics: Medieval Wars: It’s time to march off!
• 4 historical campaigns, with 25 missions in total
• 11 independent historical scenarios
• Several Skirmish mode maps
• 21 types of units
• Multiplayer mode Hotseat
• Turn-based battles, economic and military research
• 13 states will fight a brutal war for European supremacy in 6 scenarios
"A sharp and elegant turn-based strategy game, Medieval Wars leaves you with the best of medieval times and leaves out the boring bits." - hardcoredroid.com
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
• Old-school turn-based strategy game.
• A lot of creatures for recruiting.
• Artifacts and magic scrolls.
• A vast world for exploring.
• Simple and intuitive control.
• Simple 3D graphics.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.
Good luck and have fun!
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown.." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
You are in command of the German WWII armed forces - generals, tanks, infantry and air force units - and the object of the game is to conquer the Soviet Union as quickly as possible.
This is a huge game, and if you haven't played games from the Conflict-series, you may want to start with Operation Barbarossa or D-Day before taking on the Eastern Front. If you want to test the game mechanics of Conflict-Series, a LITE version of Operation Barbarossa is available for free.
What's different in Eastern Front compared to Operation Barbarossa:
+ Scaled up: Larger map, more units, more panzers & Waffen SS, more cities... Now you can finally outmanoeuvre more than just couple of units to form über-encirclements.
+ Tactical Areas/MPs: Some hexagons are connected together forming slowly evolving Tactical Areas, and you can move between such hexagons using Tactical MPs instead of regular MPs. This opens up a completely new tactical dimension.
+ Economy & Production: You decide how to use the industrial resources that you capture: Build railway networks, produce Rail MPs, manufacture minefields, fuel, etc.
+ Railway Network: To navigate the huge game area efficiently you need to plan where to build railway network.
+ Generals: Generals support the closest units in battle at the cost of 1 MP, while the front line units located too far away from Generals might lose 1 MP.
+ Removed Spie and stats to reduce memory usage and to streamline the gameplay.
+ Historical accuracy: Campaign mirrors the historical setup.
+ Long-lasting: Thanks to in-built variation and the game's smart AI technology, each game provides a unique war gaming experience.
+ Competitive: Measure your strategy game skills against others fighting for the Hall of Fame top spots.
+ Experienced units learn new skills, like improved attack or defense performance, extra move points, damage resistance, ability to cross rivers without losing move points, etc.
+ Settings: Various options are available to alter the look of the gaming experience: Switch between terrain themes, change difficulty level, choose icon set for units (NATO or REAL) and cities (Round, Shield, or Square), decide what is drawn on the map, change font and hexagon sizes.
+ Inexpensive: The entire WWII eastern front for the price of a coffee!
In order to be a victorious general, you must learn to coordinate your attacks in two ways. First, as adjacent units give support to an attacking unit, keep your units in groups in order to gain local superiority. Secondly, it is rarely the best idea to use brute force when it is possible to encircle the enemy and cut off its supply lines instead.
Answer the call of duty and join Conflict series on Facebook or Google+!
+ http://on.fb.me/wsC2QV (FB)
+ http://bit.ly/GHHGU1 (G+)
Join your fellow strategy gamers in changing the course of the Second World War!
Conflict-Series has offered highly rated Android-only strategy games since 2011. The campaigns are based on the time-tested gaming elements you are familiar with from both the classic PC war games and legendary strategy board games. I also want to thank the fans for all the well thought-out suggestions over the years which have allowed campaigns to improve at a much higher rate than what any indie developer could dream of. if you have feedback about any game in the Conflict-Series please use email, this way we can have a constructive back and forth conversion without all the limits of the store's comment system. In addition, because I have huge number of projects available on multiple stores, it’s just not very sensible to spend handful of hours each day going through hundreds of pages spread all over the Internet to see if somebody has posted a question somewhere -- just send me an email and I will answer to it as soon as I'm online. Thanks for understanding!
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Turn based strategy at it’s finest, AvH is TWO games in one … choose to play only tactical missions (training missions) OR take on the responsibility that comes with world management by playing 'The Onslaught'.
Aliens versus Humans: THE ONSLAUGHT
You have been hired by the United Countries of Earth (UCE) to defend our planet. Your job is to build bases around the globe in order to detect alien “Teleportation Events”. Once detected, you must send team(s) of soldiers out to remove the Alien threat and recover any Alien technology.
Beware, the Aliens have superior firepower and you will need to research and manufacture better gear in order to have a chance of winning the war against them. The UCE has provided a fully functional base that will get you up and running.
The rest is up to you...
!@#$% Intercepted communication 18:13a5f506 !@#$%^
* Bases - build up to 8 bases around the Earth.
* Geoscape – A world view of your bases, crafts and active teleportation events.
* Base Management: build facilities, view base info, equip soldiers, research, manufacture, purchase, sell and transfer items between bases.
* Numerous battle terrains including: Farm, Urban, Industrial, Arctic, Jungle and Desert.
* A Pedia to help you keep track of all your gear, crafts, alien corpses and artifacts.
* Four levels of difficulty: n00b, Challenging, Hard and Cruel. AvH is a challenging game, we recommend you start on n00b even if you’re experienced with the original.
* Interactive mission tutorials and a quick tutorial.
* Randomly generated battle maps, day and night missions, destructible terrain, on-the-fly Line of Sight and 4 zoom levels.
* Soldiers' stats improve based on their experience during missions.
* Turn based strategy battles.
Aliens versus Humans: TRAINING MISSIONS
If you're looking for the thrill of combat without the extra responsibility of world management then 'Training Missions' is for you.
* Design and play your own missions. Choose terrain, soldiers, weapons, armor. Set alien intelligence from easy to truly evil.
* Play 25 missions that proceed along a storyline, including night time missions.
* 11 weapons and 3 armor types that unlock based on game progression.
* 3 star rating system for missions.
* Your soldiers' stats improve based on their experience during missions.
* Randomly generated maps = ultimate replayability.
* Destructible terrain.
* On-the-fly Line of Sight.
* Ability to customize your squad for each mission.
* 4 zoom levels that allow you to see more of the battle map or get up close and personal.
* Turn based strategy battles.
A note from the developers: This is essentially a one-person shop with help from another part-time. Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aliens-versus-Humans/323015897724713
Important Note: After download please test the app to make sure there are no issues with running it on your device. You have 2 hours to return it for a full refund from Google if it doesn’t run properly by following these instructions: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/134336?hl=en
This is a legacy version (1.10) of the game.
1.12 is available here:
and is published on google play
This is an unofficial android port of the PC game Battle for Wesnoth.
Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based fantasy strategy game, featuring many addictive campaigns, lots of units, different races, AI controlled players, multiplayer gaming and much more.
On startup the game will need to download and install data from the internet, so be sure to have a good connection and free space on your device on the first run.
* Minimal difference from PC version
With the goal of making easier to follow official game releases, this port is focused on doing minimal modification to the PC game.
This means no UI changes.
Thus, to allow precise clicking even on touchscreens, a finger-dragging mouse emulation techinque is used. On startup you'll watch a small tutorial about it.
Also, the game needs a fairly good hardware to run on. At least a 800x480 screen and 512MB RAM are required and also a good cpu is suggested (700Mhz minimum).
Trackball and hardware keyboard will help interaction, but are not needed to play.
* Splitted data files
Game data files, which will be downloaded on first startup, are split into core, music, campaign and translations files. This way, you can choose to download and install only what you are interested into.
So for example if you don't care about game music you won't need to download music files, saving 140MB of download and memory.
The core download, which is 89MB, will allow you to:
- play single scenarios vs. another player or the AI
- download extras (campaigns and more) from the official server
- connecto to a game server to play network games
This port does not include server mode, so you cannot use this software to host a network game (but you can connect to one hosted somewhere else).
*** *** *** *** *** ***
If your device has a very high DPI value (i.e. small screen, high resolution), game fonts may be too small to read.
To fix that, tap on "Change Configuration" button which appears for a few seconds on startup, select "Startup options" and check the "Set custom display resolution". Close the popup leaving default values (Width: 800, Height: 480).
This will force the game to 800x480 resolution, and make everything in the
screen look bigger, including fonts, and this setting will be kept for following runs.
Also, if you experience trouble or have some questions, you can use official BfW forum:
*** *** *** *** *** ***
For many years, Warlords of a mighty clan protected their land, building bases to defend territories and crushing enemies beyond count. But a Wise Man said: the time for Great Invasions has come! Build a Citadel, ambush the neighboring tribes! Send forth your armies and crush their defenses!
No other free games offer you the same ability to challenge other players in a unique mixture of well-known Tower Defense and BRAND NEW Tower Offense game modes! Command and conquer a realm of your own in one of the most addicting games on the market!
If you like to play online games, download Ambush and show ’em the real Tower power!
*** Cool stuff ***
• Tower Offense (new and cool - rush your armies through others' defenses!)
• Tower Defense (traditional - build towers, destroy invaders)
• Heroes! That's a game changer!
*** Your realm and neighborhood***
• Your own Citadel and many lands to conquer
• Ambush other player's realms and take their resources for victory
• Realm chronicles: know who attacked you and what was the outcome.
• Revenge is a dish best served cold! Strike back when you are ready!
• Evaluate other players' progress and power score
*** And basics ***
• 20 tower types and upgrades - a variety of damage types
• 20 battle units and monsters with different perks. Combine them wisely to pass through defenses
• 5 land types to protect and mine resources
• Research and power increasing buildings - 8 battle stats to boost your power!
• Two battle grounds – Native and Inferno
The game requires Internet connection.
The game offers in-app purchases (non-restrictive to overall progress).
Build spaceships, upgrade your ships' defences and weapons, collect credits by defeating other players and completing every mission. Are you ready to join the Galactic Space War's Merciless Mercenary Forces and Save the known universe from destruction!
DOZENS of missions to complete. Collect credits to upgrade your ships. Become the best in space. How far will you go?
Prepare your battle strategy. This game will keep you HOOKED!
5/5 "Absolute blast"
5/5 "Wars in the Stars: I give it a 5 star rating because of it's total Star Wars effect and I say nice job game designers"
5/5 "Great game, good balance between tactics and customisation, very nice!!"
4/5 "Fun: Like homeworld for your phone"
* Engage in tactical space battles against the AI or other players.
* Build up your own unique fleet of star ship cards.
* Fully customise each of your ship's weapons and combat abilities.
* Unlock new weapons and missions as you gain in experience.
* Challenge your enemies to high stake battles for supremacy.
* Upgrade individual weapons to make them more potent.
* Hire other player's ships into your own task force as mercenaries.
* Test your fleets through increasingly difficult missions.
* Play across your Android devices with the same account, use either facebook authentication or an unique personal password!
There is no turning back. Welcome to Star Pigs Space WAR Strategy 3D. Your ships are waiting for your command.
'In space, no one can hear you squeal.'
About Barbily Games: We are an indie game studio from UK, aiming to create games you love.
* Build up your defences with 21 unique towers to build and upgrade.
* Pick and choose from 14 multiple powerful abilities to enhance your towers.
* 5 Super weapons to unlock and specialise.
* Battle a wide array of enemies, get to know their strengths and weaknesses.
* Enemies adapt to your strategy and will attempt to avoid your towers!
* Fight across increasingly challenging levels.
* Different game modes including paths, open, and dynamic.
* Struggle to get perfect victories.
* Every level requires a different strategy to beat.
Simple and clean interface.
Complex and challenging game-play.
Play this fun tower defence game now!
New level packs are released periodically for free!
Do you have feedbacks or just want to get in touch? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout our other games for more strategic fun to be had!