It is very useful for users who receive a lot of calls from all over the country and want to know exactly where the user is calling from. Apart from just wanting to know more about the caller, sometimes you have to prioritize your time on the phone, isn't it?
The application contains all of the NANP (North American Numbering Plan), that means, 382 area codes.
For US, a small map is displayed for the state in question. That means, one can learn some geography too ;)
Tags: telephony, area code, caller, maps, timezone
As about the reviews: thank you for them all.
There are two ways of writing negative reviews: good (providing some feedback, or an email) and not-so-constructive (one star review, end of story). Please avoid the second one. I appreciate it very much.
Included with Area Code Preview is a database of the United States, Canada and the U.S. territories. Because Area Code Preview's area code database is stored on the phone you don't need a data connection to see the location of the caller!
In addition to showing a preview of the caller or recipient's location, you can browse the area code database or even search for them based on state, province, or prominent cities in the zone.
* It is free - there aren't even any ads!
* No data required for area code lookups
* Database includes the following:
* United States Area Codes
* Canadian Area Codes
* U.S. Territory Area Codes
* Browse and search the area code database of area codes
* Can preview on incoming calls, outgoing calls, or both
* Can choose between notification area preview and a small, unobtrusive popup
* Ability to report area code lookup errors and receive support
-Automatically scans incoming calls
-Phone number (6 digits)search feature
-Trial version(100 free searches)
--Shows City,State,Country,Phone type,Network from Internet
* call log: shows area codes of call history
* shows all areas on map
* searches for area codes and areas (reverse lookup!)
* offline use
Keywords: Area Code Area Codes
Supported Countries: USA, United Kingdom (UK), Canada, Australia, India, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Italy, Spain, Austria, France, The Netherlands, Sweden, Poland
Mystified by that area code that just called you? Not anymore! Type in any
three-digit area code in AreaCodes and you'll be told where the call
Use the Reverse Lookup by typing in the name of any U.S. city, state, or
You can save the QR Code images and / or Share them through E-mail, Text Message, Facebook, or however you want!
This QR code maker is great for quick, easy sharing of URLs, messages, e-mail addresses, or any other text you may want to share through a QR Code.
• Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype - Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps - Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
☆ CAUTION: It is strictly forbidden to install the application on a phone that you do not have without the consent of the person. To respect Google Play's privacy policies, the user is notified by the notification (Call, GPS, SMS Tracker is active) in system notification tray to specify that SMS, Calls and Location History are transmitted to our server (http://call-gps-sms-tracker.com/). This information is viewed by the account owner.
☆ Call Logging/Monitor all inbound, outbound and missed calls. Details include name, call duration, date, phone number, contact name and address.
☆ GPS Tracking – Receive GPS locations data from the phone every 30 minutes by default. Display coordinates on Google Maps.
☆ SMS Tracking/Intercept text messages. Read all inbound and outbound messages. Details include name, message, date, phone number, contact name and address.
☆ This is useful:
* To get a copy of all SMS, Calls and Location history in case of loss/theft of the phone.
* Sort the information by name, date, number, address / Save to PDF, Excel.
* To monitor the SMS, Calls and Location history from your children.
☆ Install this application on your mobile, using a email and a password. Then just log onto the site http://call-gps-sms-tracker.com
☆ For questions, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Permissions Used :
-) Receive SMS and read SMS or MMS.
Required to read sent and received SMS. The SMS is sent to server only when the "Track SMS" option is enabled in the app.
-) Intercept outgoing calls and read phone state and identity
Required to get the incoming/missed/outgoing call details. This info is gathered only if the "Track Calls" option is enabled in the app.
-) Read contact data
Required to map the phone number received during call or SMS to the person's name in the contact data.
-) Coarse/fine (network-based) location and view network state
Required to collect location details of the device. The location details will be collected only if the user enables the “Track Location” option is enabled in the app.
☆ LEGAL NOTICE: The software is designed to track your SMS, Calls and Location history on a phone you own or that you have proper consent to monitor it. If you install the software on a phone you do not own or which you do not have the appropriate consent, you are an illegal, I will in no case be held responsible for your actions. By installing this application you agree that your Calls, Location history and SMS may be sent to our server (http://call-gps-sms-tracker.com/) which is located in FR.
☆ Keywords: sms tracker, call tracker, gps tracker.
Latest Database of numbers: Updated July 2012
This app is a superior version of caller ID. This application shows an overlay on the Android incoming call screens.This app shows base location of calls originating from the INDIAN sub-continent only.
By using this app you can know the base location of an incoming number.This application has many advantages over the Standard Caller ID and Mr. Number Caller ID.
No Internet connection is needed for this app. This app can be run offline.
Please contact us if you need any assistance.
1. Mobile Number Tracker:
The mobile number finder in this app provides users with caller info i.e. caller location and provider info for all the numbers in your contact list and call logs. It also provides STD and ISD Country info. Mobile number checker works based on publicly available information about MSC Codes to find mobile number location and provider.
2. Speed dial: This feature provides mechanism for users to keep few contacts handy and quickly dial them.
3. Call Statistics : This feature provides important call stats like most called contacts, most called mobile number location and providers and Call Graph for daily calls. The mobile number tracker is fully integrated with the call stats.
4. Caller Info Notification on Incoming Calls: On every incoming call, the app notifies users about caller location and provider using the mobile number tracker.
* This app is meant for Indian mobile users Only.
* Click on map icon (one which displays caller location and provider info) in contacts or call logs to get more details about the user.
* Mobile number portability (MNP) is not supported, and hence caller info for original provider will be displayed.
Your cell phone can receive all the phone calls before you have this app. Just learn how to use this app to intercept the incoming calls, and then you can answer these you want/need to answer.
Choose the mode you want to deal with the meaningless phone calls in Call Handling, Silence the phone or Block automatically.
Then silence or block to what kinds of phone calls? All calls, or hidden numbers? Both of the 2 modes are supported in this app. Choose them according to your status.
Here is Exceptions, too. Except for contacts or starred contacts. If you don¡¯t need it, pick the option of no exception.
Ways to add phone numbers into the intercept list: from contacts, add new numbers manually and from call log. Don¡¯t worry if you can¡¯t remember the whole phone number, this app provides some specific choices for you, such as start with, contains and end with. Choose the option of Exactly for the numbers you can remember.
Click to move the phone numbers from this list.
This app also works in the background, checked to show icons on notification bar and then you can open this app from there.
Enable this app to intercept the meaningless phone calls. From now on, these given phone numbers could not boring you anymore. Even though, you still can see the filter log in this app.
If you like this app, please take several seconds to rate this app, leaving a good comment or/and 5 stars. Thanks for your support!
Please notice that Incoming Calls Intercept is an ad-supported app, and icon ads or notification ads may included in it.
This app is FREE for all.
** Uninstall an activated app
Deactivate it before you uninstall it. Press the Menu button of the cell phone, open settings, select the location and security part to find the device administration, then deactivate this app there.
At last, you can uninstall it whenever you want to.
Telephone call is a connection over the telephone network between the calling party and the called party.
Ever wondered where they are coming from?
Look no further!
Thanks to Calling Country you will be instantly notified about the origin of the caller when getting an international call.
--- HOW TO USE ----
Enter your dial out prefix in the settings for the application. This is the first digits you dial when you make an call to another country.
Default are 00 or 011 depending on location.
This must be changed if other than 00 or 011 or else no notifications will be made.
Please email email@example.com if you have comments/questions/problems with the app. Leaving comments and ratings in the market are great, but I have no way of contacting you to respond to your comment.
This is needed to be able to detect incoming calls.
Advanced Call Settings is a replacement for the Call Settings menu on Android phone. This app covers all functions in the Call Settings menu, and it includes many advanced settings that you can not do with the built-in Call Settings menu.
BEFORE USING this app, you have to MAKE PROVISIONING FOR THE APPROPRIATE SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES with your mobile service provider (your mobile network operator).
★ Some terms and definitions:
- Basic mobile service: telephony (voice call), facsimile (fax call), SMS, data…
- Supplementary service: call forwarding, call barring, call waiting, line identification…
★ With this app, you can:
- Forward an incoming call to different numbers for each of the basic mobile service. For example, you can forward incoming voice call to number A, while incoming fax call is forwarded to number B (where the fax machine is located).
- Set the custom time-out value for the “Call Forwarding on No Reply” service instead of default value 30s. Furthermore, you can set different time-out value for each basic mobile service. For example, the incoming voice call will be forwarded after 25s while incoming fax call will be forwarded after 5s, if no reply.
- You can choose which basic mobile service to be barred. For example, the incoming SMS will be barred while incoming voice call is not barred. Or you can set so that the outgoing call is barred while you can send an outgoing SMS.
- And there will be unlimited cases that you just can imagine.
★ This app covers the following supplementary services:
- Call Forwarding: CFU, CFB, CFNRy, CFNRc (for the meaning of these abbreviations, see below)
- Call Barring: BAOC, BOIC, BOIC-exHC, BAIC, BIC-Roam
- Line Identification: CLIP, CLIR, CoLP, CoLR
- Call Waiting, Call Hold, Explicit Call Transfer, Multi-Party service
- PIN/PIN2, PUK/PUK2, IMEI, Call Barring Password
- And even some Android hidden codes: *#*#INFO#*#* (*#*#4636#*#*), *#*#CHECKIN#*#* (*#*#2432546#*#*)
★ With each supplementary service, you can choose to apply for all or one of the following basic mobile services:
- Data Sync/Async
- SMS (for Call Barring only)
- With each supplementary service, you can: Register/Erase, Activate/Deactivate, Interrogate (check status) and Invoke the service.
- [NEW!] You can choose from 2 operation modes: On-Air Mode (true working mode) and Reference Mode. In the Reference Mode, you can see the MMI commands (Man-Machine-Interface commands, for example to display an IMEI dial *#06#, or to check the status of call forwarding dial *#21#) that you can enable these settings on any another phone (e.g Symbian, Windows Mobile, iOS or even non-OS phone) by dialing it on the phone's keypad.
- [NEW!] History that logs all actions that may change your phone's behavior.
- [To-Do] Add your own Custom Code/Custom USSD/Custom MMI command.
- CFU: Call Forwarding Unconditional
- CFB: Call Forwarding on Mobile Subscriber Busy
- CFNRy: Call Forwarding on No Reply
- CFNRc: Call Forwarding on Not Reachable
- BAOC: Barring of All Outgoing Calls
- BOIC: Barring of Outgoing International Calls
- BOIC-exHC: BOIC except to Home Country
- BAIC: Barring of All Incoming Calls
- BIC-Roam: Barring of Incoming Calls when Roaming
- CLIP: Calling Line Identification Presentation
- CLIR: Calling Line Identification Restriction
- CoLP: Connected Line Identification Presentation
- CoLR: Connected Line Identification Restriction
- CW: Call Waiting
- CH: Call Hold
- ECT: Explicit Call Transfer
- MPTY: Multi-Party
- PIN/PIN2: Personal Identification Number
- PUK/PUK2: PIN Unblocking Key
- IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity
Any comment or suggestion are very welcome. Please visit:
Change Your Number as : Private number
Or: Any number . eg : 12345678901
The person you're calling sees only that number, instead of yours. they'll pick up thinking you're someone else
Disguise sender number as: Name - Number - Hidden - Icons
Spoof your friends with a text message they'll never suspect it's you
Change Your Voice
Change your voice to sound way different
You'll fool your friends and family into thinking you're another person!
you can change your voice To : Female , Male , Boy , Old man , or Old woman .... and more
Make it more realistic!
Want your spoof call to sound like it's coming from a nightclub, or near traffic . We've got you covered.
Record Your Calls
Need to catch a friend admitting they owe you money. Or keep a recording to refer to later
Record your calls to keep backups of all your conversations !
Works on any Phone
We support almost any phone
if you have an iPhone , Blackberry , Palm , Android , Nokia or Windows Ph
Best Suited for Users in India.
Calls From Mobile: State and Operator Name.
Calls From Landline: State, City, District and Operator Name.
Call Permission: This permission is needed to make a call from the application whenever user wants to. User can only make the call. There is noway that the application will call any number without user(or cellphone owner) interaction.
★ Information about the Caller.
★ Block the Tele Callers.
★ Call Analysis or History for numbers.
★ Only Application to have one delete button to clear all info related to number.
★ Makes Call Log entry for calls coming from unknown numbers only.
★ Search the STD code of any City in India.
★ Search the ISD code of Countries in World.
★ Call or Save the contact from application Logs if required.
★ Move application to desired location(Sdcard or Phone) as per memory usage.
★ Added Transparent theme for the caller info.
★ Added a feature in which user will be able to know that how much time is left to receive the call.
★ Added an option to opt for the caller info for all number or for only unknown numbers.
★ Four themes are supported by application.
★ Can change the Caller info Location in Call Screen as per user requirement.
★ Enable or Disable the Caller Information.
★ Search information about any Mobile or Land line Number.
★ Better User experience.
Ver 2.2.9 / 2.3.0
Update the UI having info about the Caller Location.
Added Splashscreen at the start of App.
Added Call Analysis screen and statistics option in the CallLog.
Added Delete button to delete all the information related to number in one Click.
Added the longest call time, Ist call and more.
Adding Sliding UI for GB and lower android versions also.
Added Notifications when User will reject or miss the Call.
Ver 2.2.3 / 2.2.4
ICS and higher Versions UI Updated..
Fixed the User Reported Issues.
Option which enables the devices to speak the number /Name of the incoming Call
User Can Mute the speaking option by flipping the device
Options to enable the Location and operation Name
Speech Pitch and Rate options
Testing otpion for the user to check which pitch and speed rate suits him
Option to Enable in which the profile user wants TTS
Fixed the information Position Issue in 2.3 and lower
Added option download the Voice engine to Support the Speech
Updated the Database.
Changed the UI for ICS and higher Version.
Fixed the Pop Up Issue.
Increased the response time of the application
Fixed user reported issues.
Made the Code modification to meet Latest google policy.
Added option to show the Call Logs.
Fixed user reported issues.
Added Share Button to Share the Caller info application on facebook or via Mails and other applications(whatsapp,SMS).
Added ICS Theme for Caller information Screen.
Fixed user reported issues.
While by itself Google Voice defaults an incoming call to ring all numbers that have been connected with it, the addition of Google Voice Locations ensures that only numbers you’ve associated with your present location ring for incoming calls. If your lack of control over Google Voice’s calling preferences has been holding you back from enjoying the opportunities it offers, then Google Voice Locations is the app for you!
* Have incoming calls ring where you are and nowhere else
* Never worry about missing calls because of accidental call interception
* Choose the number you want to call from with the Callback Dialer
* Quick Ring settings allow you to instantly view and update Google Voice call settings on the go
Source Code available at
More from developer
Want to quickly respond to friends you have SMS updates for? The facebook app can be very slow. TXT Manager for Facebook allows for quick interaction.
Do you get lots of txt messages from Facebook updates from different numbers?
Want to delete or respond with the click of a button?
Download TXT Manager for Facebook messages to do just that and more:
Combines all Facebook Numbers into 1 contact
Detects Poke, Reply, Next, Subscribe, options in messages
Allows you to quickly respond and update your status
Share your current location as your Facebook status
Communicate with your friends on Facebook with quick TXT messages.
One button location sharing.
Quickly share your location as your status.
If you want a quick way of managing your Facebook communication through TXT messages, this is a tool for you.
New home screen widget added to quickly see messages.
If you do have any questions or issues, or ideas for new features, please email firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond within 24 hours.
Keywords: Facebook, SMS, TXT, Text Messages for Facebook, Location Sharing
Register with your email address and you will be able to start sending TXT right away. It will take about 30 minutes to sync and then you will see your full communication streams.
On DeskToTXT.com, we DO NOT spam.