Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
➛ presentation of events and tasks in one list
➛ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
➛ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
➛ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
➛ interactive widget on the device desktop
➛ configurable widget layout
➛ lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
➛ birthday reminder
➛ voice input
➛ search function
➛ the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
The paid version of Day by Day app is even more functionally attractive. It has:
➛ text month view, text week view, day view
➛ text month widget, week widget - Android 4.1+ supported
➛ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
➛ recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
➛ task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
➛ subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
➛ no adds
➛ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
Although Google services don’t support these extra functions, we found a way to enable synchronization by means of Google, so your calendars and to-do lists are visible in our app on your Android devices.
The app allows you to create events, tie them to a certain start/end time and set due date. An event can be postponed if needed. When creating an event you are prompted to set a reminder which will keep you informed of your schedule.
Day by Day organizer brings various aspects of your life together in an attempt to simplify the tasks you have to deal with throughout the day. This calendar with to-do list is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
Use our Chrome (Chromium) extension to add tasks and events quickly right from your desktop!
For more details visit Chrome Web Store http://goo.gl/BHyY0u
The list of supported languages:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian. Thanks to our translators!
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
- Over 7,000,000 downloads
- Schedule Planner is optimized for and available on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Amazon, and Samsung)
- Support for multiple languages
- Schedule Planner is a well established app with continually high rankings since July, 2011
- Digi117 is a dedicated mobile software development company with hundred’s of apps in the app store and other app platforms
"Schedule Planner by DIGI117 can simplify your daily or weekly missions, plan your time and tasks to suit your personal attributes." - Customer Reviews
Start planning out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day right away! Download Schedule Planner and use the app’s accessible and highly practical layout to coordinate important tasks from various categories today!
Schedule Planner was developed to aide users in planning out daily activities by category and priority. Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Once a category is selected users simply input the specific nature of each time block, including when each task should be started and its overall duration. Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar. Furthermore, tasks are color coordinated for convenience. The app employs an in-depth pie-chart diagram color coded to let users see how they spend their time with a quick glance.
The app features a practical user interface that allows users to either create day plans from scratch or by editing pre-existing plans to save time. Creating new activities is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. To ensure its viability, Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change the app’s settings task-by-task as well. Users can even create full event articles if they need to remember or describe the specifics of any given activity or time block at length for personal reference later. The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive than ever before with Schedule Planner today!
- User friendly “Planned” day planning interface
- Well-rounded task creation editor
- Ability to color code tasks by category
- Calendar (month/list) - Color coded diagram to view schedule breakdown - Task categories by focus; Work, Meals, Health, etc.
- Arrange options for lists
- Swipe to switch between days
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
- Move and duplicate tasks
- Reassign categories in edit mode
- Repeating task feature
- Full-featured list of categories
- Alerts and notifications
- Google Calendar Sync
- iCal integration
- Automated data backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
Schedule Planner is developed by DIGI117, LTD.
★ FEATURES ★
✔ Jot down notes, quick and easy
With just a few clicks, write down tasks and manage them all.
✔ Categorize, prioritize and mark 'completed'
Manage notes just as on a notepad. Categorize them under useful headers. Set priority for tasks by dragging notes up or down. Strike them out when completed.
✔ Smart reminders with quick update
Sticky notes stick no more to the wall. They jump right out of your device to remind you!
✔ Calendar mode for smarter planning
Switch effortlessly between your notes and the calendar
✔ Share or Email
Email your notes or share them on the web
✔ Bulk attach notes to email
So, the list is really long and gotta email them all? No problem. Bulk attach to the rescue!
✔ Themes to suit different styles
Sharp, suave or fun? Set a theme to match every whim.
For support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: email@example.com
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
Note: JusWrite currently does not backup and sync data across devices. We will be launching this feature shortly.
JusWrite © Plackal.
- Die gewünschten Kalender können ausgewählt werden.
- Die Anzahl der vorgelesenen Termin kann eingestellt werden.
- Die Termine werden mit der Text To Speech (TTS) Technologie von Google vorgelesen.
- Kostenlos und ohne Werbung.
This visually-engaging, powerful piece of app will guide users to live a passionate life, by providing effective time & task management tools and Infotainment.
SolCalendar is well known for its beautiful design and intuitive functions, and it has been introduced by major IT medias such as TNW, engadget, and addictivetips as one of the best alternatives for Google Calendar.
• A perfect alternative for Google Calendar (engadget, USA)
• The most beautiful Android calendar app – TNW
• Delightful features such as stickers and weather, with an outstanding design (echtudo, Brazil)
• An amazing, rarely seen calendar app (wandoujia, China)
• A diamond in the rough (365apps, France)
• Daily Briefing and New Year’s Resolution banner
• Manages your events, special days and to-dos
• Supports Month, Week, Day, Agenda and To-do views
• Offers various repeat options
• Allows to set different timezones for app and event
• Syncs with Google Tasks
• Various repeat options for to-dos
Fancy widgets for your homescreen
• Polished Widgets that would decorate your home screen
• Various widget types: Calendar, Agenda, Day, To-do, Countdown, Shortcut widgets etc)
• Timetable widget
Weather Forecast and Map integration
• Location-based, real-time weather information
• Provides Weekly weather forecast
• Google Maps & Foursquare Place API integrated
Lunar calendar and holidays by countries
• Supports Lunar calendar & Holiday calendars of 41 countries
• Supports 22 languages (thanks to the volunteer translators)
Stickers for your special events
• Stickers to mark or remember your important day
• New simple stickers(mono-tone) updated
(* Stickers will be continuously updated)
SolCalendar is an effective life management tool that could replace your paper calendars, memos, post-its, planners , diaries and etc.
Carry them all in one app. It offers an intuitive and friendly UX.
SolCalendar Syncs with:
• Google Calendar, Exchange
• Daum Calendar, Naver Calendar, iCloud, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Japan Calendar, and any other calendar services that support CalDAV.
• Google Tasks
[Our volunteer translators around the world]
• Finnish : Tuuli Helminen / Patrik Selin
• Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan / Mzaifuddin
• Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Fabrizio Oddo / Karolina Gaiofatto / Tito Neroni
• Danish : Nicklas Møller
• German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi / Michael Grandjean / tim.w.de
• French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
• Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
• Turkish : Muhammet AKTAŞ
• Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
• Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
• Japanese : Lee Ga Young
• Thai : Piraya Y.
• Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
• Polish : Andrzej L. / Michal Kiender
• Vietnamese : Natalie Dubs
• Catalan : Catalan
• Malay : yoska de jong
• Portuguese (Brazil) : Augusto S Biffi / Eduardo Moura / Tito de Seu / Felipe Pedroti Raymundo
• Hindi : Aarish Madaan / madhavdivya
• Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
• Arabic : Argoubi Asma (Arabic will be supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Go to SolCalendar> Settings>Contributors around the world to view SolCalendar's translators!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any queries, ideas or reports.
• SolCalendar User Community: http://goo.gl/vLUfWt
• Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/LoveSolCalendar
• Twitter : @SolApps
Smart Calendar is the best of applications for scheduling. You can organize your life with smart tools in this app. You can customize the application to your liking. The most important feature you can choose your own language. With 4 different type of event you can complete scheduling. Statistically, you can review the distribution of events and performance rates. You can set alarms for important events.
Key Features :
- Support for 50 languages
- Agenda/Day/Week and Month views
- Adjustable Graph and Text views
- Alarm/Reminder support
- Adjustable themes
- Statistical Charts
- Quick shortcuts on all views (New, Copy, Change, Paste, Delete, Clear All etc.)
- Quick view for next three events from the menu
- Detailed event status
- Jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- Tap and Double Tap support on all views.
- 3 Widgets
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
★ Fast and easy to use
★ Connection via Bluetooth, or with the help of NFC
★ Automatic search for free terms
★ Interactive choice of final meeting time
★ Directly schedule meeting to your caledndar
★ Distinguish between various types of meetings
★ Fixed or flexible working time
★ Easy way to share this app with the one, who doesn't have it installed yet
★ Optimized for phones and tablets
★ Localized to English and Czech
★ Jan Dorazil
★ Marek Kotásek
★ Jan Kužel
★ Martin Marek
1) Discount calculator
2) Price Comparator
3) Tip Calculator
4) Unit Converter
5) Tax Calculator
6) Mileage Calculator
7) Power Consumption Calculator
Now no need to get separate apps for each of these daily tasks. Get all these functionality and more (Please leave your suggestions in the comments below) with this app having an amazingly simple design for easy use.
Just speak your appointments instead of typing them down.
Insert and save events completely with your voice, also in different calendars.
Automatically stored reminders, will not let you miss your appointment.
Supported languages: ENGLISH (US/UK), SPANISH, ITALIAN and GERMAN
★★★ Like it? Please vote and leave a comment here :-) ★★★
◆◆◆ TRIAL VERSION WITH NO TIME LIMIT ◆◆◆
- Pick up Anna at the Station at quarter to 2 p.m.
- On 3rd of March at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (UK)
- On March the 3rd at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (US)
- Sunday at one pm with the kids to the zoo
- On Tuesday at nine o'clock until half past ten lectures
- On Saturday at quarter past 11 have breakfast with Juliane in Suicide Sue
- Peter's birthday next week Friday
- Tomorrow at 4 o'clock shopping
- Next Monday at quarter past 12 meeting
- On 21/03/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (UK)
- On 03/21/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (US)
- Tomorrow from 8 am until 9:30 am Meeting in Berlin
- In two day at nine in the morning call franky
✔ Supported languages: Englisch (US/UK), Spanish, Italian and German
✔ An appointment can be created entirely with voice commands
✔ Copy text e.g.: from an email, and paste them as appointments
✔ Send texts with the share button and save them as events
✔ The speech output is able to announce appointments repeatedly *
✔ Navigate through the list of suggested events by saying "Next" and "Previous"
✔ The calendar to save the appointments can be chosen freely (Default is your Google E-Mail Calendar)
✔ For business appointments, a separate calendar can be configured *
✔ Up to 5 freely adjustable reminders can be configured *
✔ The event duration can be announced *
✔ Countdown information such as: In 2 days, 3 hours, etc. will be recognized
✔ Your favourite Calendar-App can be configured to be launched from menu *
✔ Tap on text or date of an event suggestion to edit them quickly
✔ "Full App Widget" allows you to speak and create events directly on your home screen
✔ Widget for starting App in auto mode in 3 different sizes
✔ Up to 3 different Themes *
✔ Launch App from a calendar app (supported by "aCalendar","Calendar Pad","Weekly Calendar","Checkmark Calendar" and more)
✔ Configuration wizard guides you through the most important settings
✔ Multiwindow Support
* Full Version only
- An Internet connection. This may result in additional costs, please contact your telephone provider.
- A voice recognition software, e.g. The free Google Voice Search from the Android Market.
- If appointments have also to be read aloud a text-to-speech app with your language edition is required. All other functions of the app will not be affected if no text-to-speech software does exist.
The quality of the results of speech recognition and quality of speech is dependent on the software installed on your device.
Information about the permissions: http://sdt.site44.com/permission_en.html
It is not possible to answer comments on Play Store. Please send questions and support requests via e-mail.
Events, Appointments, Event, Appointment, Speak, Speech, Speechinput, Speechrecognition, Speak, Calendar, Voice, Voice Calendar
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
- 매우 직관적인, 간편한 어플리케이션, 한 화면에서 모든 기능이 수행!
- 앱 실행시 바로 메인화면! 바로 메모 입력 가능! (no 로딩창, no 선택화면)
- Do버튼과 NOTE버튼 두가지 버튼을 통한 원터치 입력! (=> Do NOT Enter many time!!)
- 쉽고 빠른 일정 삭제 (항목을 길게 누르면 삭제, 원터치!)
- 기본 제공되는 6가지 스킨!!! (다양한 스킨 추후 업데이트 예정!!! )
- 귀엽고 재미있는 효과음! (Have a nice day~) (효과음도 추후 업데이트 예정)
- 간편한 push 시스템! 단 한번, 푸쉬 시간을 설정해 놓는것 만으로 OK!
(기존의 스케쥴러 어플리케이션은 푸쉬 기능이 없거나 있어도 일정'마다' 푸쉬 시간을 정해주어야 해서 사용하기 번거로웠던 분들 많으시죠? Do.NOTE는 한 번의 시간 설정으로 매일 같은 시간에 오늘 일정의 갯수를 알려줄 수 있습니다. 당신의 비서가 되어드려요!)
P.S. 숨겨진 효과음을 찾아보세요~