- The world’s most comprehensive and constantly updated nightlife near me guide.
- Over 10 000 bars and midnight clubs reviewed and rated in 210 megacities and smaller towns in 70 countries.
- Top suggestions for nightlife San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul, Sao Paolo, Sydney, Istanbul and Moscow
- Explore the world’s party capitals nightlife and find directions to the hottest bars around me in Las Vegas, Miami, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Lima, Copenhagen, Melbourne, Reykjavik, Gothenburg, Thessaloniki and Prague.
- DrinkAdvisor will quickly set your location and then help you to illuminate and easily find address of bars near me or bars close to me.
- You can reveal venues by type using one of the suggested filter, i.e.: cocktail lounges, dance bars, rooftops, night clubs, outdoor terraces, karaoke bars, hookah cafes, live jazz, sport spots, speakeasy joints and others.
- Subscribe for your favorite venues activities – events and deals and keep it on your party radar in just one click of Like button on venue page. Now, you can always do what you Like!
- Your opinion matters! Share your opinion about spots you visited, signature cocktails you tried and ambience you experienced. This will help your friends and other users make the right choice.
- If you want to draw a house party, get some great ideas for the cocktails to prepare at home. Filter them by style, flavor, alcohol strengths, base liquor, mixer or even a method of preparation you like the most.
- Step by step cocktail making process and detailed recipes. Negroni cocktail will be great if stirred with ice. While your Daiquiri cocktail will be perfect if shaken.
Really cool app !!!
“I love this thing its got lots of great spots to have a drink and has tons of quality drink information.” - by minhtri284
Great way to find bars in your area.
“This is better and faster to use than yelp. The places are all legit too. Worth checking out. Update: great as always, love the small attention to detail in the UI” - by ThatsMyHamma
“旅行しに行くとしたら、とても助かると思います。検索用として使ってます。必要な情報を手に入れ易くて、５つ星を付けておきました” - by カセツ
Create itineraries for your trip to Los Angeles on www.nativoo.com and load them in your smartphone!
★ The Los Angeles Travel Guide creates itineraries for your trips in seconds, based on your preferences! You can change and adapt it as you wish
★ Explore attractions, outlets, restaurants food, attractions, hotels, nightlife, maps, hostels and city tours in Los Angeles - California
★ Nativoo Los Angeles Travel Guide learns your preferences, you can also set a quick profile to help the guide suggest the best routes and places for you.
About Los Angeles:
Los Angeles is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
The city of Los Angeles (also known simply as L.A., and nicknamed the "City of Angels") is the most populous city in California. Located on a broad basin in Southern California, the city is surrounded by vast mountain ranges, valleys, forests, beautiful beaches along the Pacific Ocean, and nearby desert.
The metropolitan area is the second-most populous in the United States and home to over 17 million people who hail from all parts of the globe. The metropolitan area is spread across Los Angeles County, Orange County, and parts of San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Ventura County.
Los Angeles is an important center of culture, medicine, agriculture, business, finance, energy, aerospace, science, food processing, media, international trade, and tourism. Although international tourists regard Los Angeles as most famous for "Hollywood," a long-running trend in favor of outsourcing of film and television production has critically undermined the sector to the point where entertainment and media employ only about 75,000 people in the entire metro area (and most of them work in Burbank or Culver City, not Hollywood). Although many major motion picture deals and premieres still occur in Los Angeles, the vast majority of those films are actually shot elsewhere. However, L.A. is still a major center for production of television shows and television commercials, as well as music recordings.
Nowadays, the economy of Southern California is primarily driven by its other sectors: its huge oil refineries, its thousands of rather mundane factories and food processing facilities, and its busy seaports and airports, with the result that the U.S. Customs district covering the region is the busiest in the United States. Regardless, Los Angeles continues to attract millions of tourists each year drawn to its history as the place where motion pictures traditionally came from (and where the management of the six major film studios are still largely based, even though they don't make most films there any more).
Furthermore, at least in the English-speaking world, it is still obligatory for most celebrities-to-be to live for several years in L.A. until they make it big in Hollywood. Most of them ultimately flee elsewhere after they get sick and tired of being chased by crazed fans, tourists, and paparazzi, and after they've hooked up with the top talent agents in Hollywood (so now the scripts and songs come to them). Thus, L.A. is notorious for its celebrity-oriented culture, as exemplified by the "star maps" sold at tourist traps which feature known locations of celebrities' homes.
Don't know where to go or what to wear? Dress Code is here to add convenience to your nightlife experience so you can DRESS 4 ACCESS! For your iPhone 5, or iPod Touch.
• Use the 'Filter' option to get a list of places that you can get into with what you're currently wearing or plan to wear
• Leave comments about the club. Comments are refreshed every so often so that our users can share minute-by-minute updates
• Browse clubs and lounges by location, name, and keywords
• Club Dress Code, photos, and contact information provided
• Use GPS to get turn by turn directions and find clubs and lounges near you
• Add clubs to your list of favorites
• No more paper guestlists. No more name dropping at the door. No more coupon printing. Use our new Nightlife Events section to find out how to get in!
DressCode currently serves the following cities and will expand to all major cities in North America and Internationally:
• New York City
• Washington, D.C.
• Atlantic City
• Las Vegas
• Los Angeles
• San Francisco
*If you like our app, please rate it. Thanks*
For more, visit the Dress Code website:
Become a fan on facebook: facebook.com/dresscodeapp
Follow us on Twitter: @dresscodeapp
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Religious Buildings (7 sights)
* Architectural Sights (9 sights)
* Western Wichita (8 sights)
* Cultural Venues (8 sights)
* Shopping Tour (9 sights)
* Nightlife Walk (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.