Great mobile game! Had a lot of fun playing this game. Obviously an Uncharted clone but I don't care because I love the genre! I thought it was done very well and plays great on my Nexus 5. Not sure why the game got so much criticism. FYI: this is only episode 1. When is episode 2 coming out?
Its good. Just not good enough. Even if the developer doesn't agree with it, this is more or less a mobile Uncharted clone. And that doesn't have to mean something bad. But in some cases it does with this game. I'd be almost inclined to say this has no story, but there is one, though its minimal. I'm impressed with this games graphics and the gunplay is decent. Other than that the game play is nothing less than awkward 90% of the time and the other 10% it almost doesn't work. All in all though this is game is worth it. But just barely.
Dear Developers, I use an Android device to play your game, which is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. So, I am having a PROBLEM with your game. There is no successful way to "blind fire" (Which is to fire your gun without aiming.). I am using the buttons presented on the screen. The tutorial in the beginning of the game says that, to "blind fire" you press the fire button without aiming. But the PROBLEM is that the fire button only pops up when you press the aiming button first. In which, this makes it practically impossible to "blind fire". I recommend you just leave the fire button on the screen next to the aiming button at all times. So, please fix this problem in the next update you release. Thank You. -David.
It's not a bad game. It has its problems yes but also has its good points. As for being an Uncharted clone? Well Uncharted is an Indiana Jones clone lol. Quick question to the developer: I'm using a Madcatz ctrl which works fine throughout the game.. up until the car scene. The throttle button does nothing so I am stuck!. I can steer but no acceleration
Mediocre at best. This game so, so wants to be Uncharted, and it is so, so very not. Control (with a Moga Pro Power) is very sluggish; performance is sub-par, even on high-end devices (typically around 20 or so FPS on a Droid Turbo); awkward, stuttering animations, as well as cringeworthy dialogue. Everything about this game screams "half-assed.". The screenshots on the Play Store page are pretty, but seeing the game in motion is an entirely different matter. You can find better games to spend your time on.
It says to be continued then force close. I think. I'm only on like the third mission. One whole mission is walking behind a man and a girl talking. Graphics are not what's advertised... Had high hopes and was starting to enjoy and ready to give five stars until this. Also you can't accelerate car with moga controller. The rest of the controller functions did work. It was definitely not worth the price. I WANT A REFUND ASAP ! HORRIBLE. .. JUST PLAIN UPSETTING
Added supoort for both Dalvik and ART Runtimes
Real action adventure games . Enjoy real shooter games experience. sniper games