You have probably heard of Air Hockey game right? Well this is similar but engaging in its unique way!
Flicky Circles game will surprise every player with its simplicity. Everyone likes to swipe his finger and sees some kind of a reaction. Here it is, not just a reaction, but a game based on players swipes, a game that changes your spare time into fun. Flicky Circles is simple, fast and thinkful android game to play with your friends, solo against a computer or you can beat the impossible levels while training your flicking/bowling skills.
Flicky Circles is inspired by a game OLO. Game objects are positioned like a figure OlO, where each circle has to go through border (enemy ending zone displayed in different color) to reach his ending zone and score a point.
Each player starts with 6 circles in 3 different sizes. Circle gets smaller each time it lands on player's starting point (white color). Goal is to flick your circles into same colored ending zone and achieve more points than opponent. With two or more same sized circles, player gets a bonus point. Don't hate the game if player suddenly changes your scores. Many things can influence on the outcome. Master your skills!
Flicky Circles game is designed for tablets and phones!
There are many different colors to play with
- solo & multiplayer mode,
- challenging circle levels,
- colorful gameplay,
- 7 and 10 inch tablets support,
- top 10 highscores tracking,
- facebook score sharing,
- supports multitouch for counter-defense
Can you beat your friends at the battle of circles?
**** Flicky Circles: Where Lawn Bowls Meets Air Hockey ****
Network permission is required for ads and highscore sharing.
Thank you for your support!
Fun, beautiful and easy to play (even for elder ones).
The basic rules are:
- claim your score zone,
- avoid your opponent's home area,
- capture blinking tiles,
- score as much points as you can and beat your firends!
Play now for free with your friends or with CPU!
Plese rate this game and post in comments if you want a bluetooth mode too.
More player scoring tiles and less computer player scoring tiles equals to greater ranked result.
- single player,
- hot seat mode,
- challenging computer player,
- colorful and beautiful,
- tablets support,
- HD resolution (up-to 1920x1200) support,
- Android 5.0.1 supported,
- global rankings,
- at this moment 26 of 50 planned achievements.
- more achievements,
- Wi-Fi gama mode.
Show your friends who’s the boss by being the fastest gamer!
“A fun 2-player game that becomes very soon addictive! Graphic arts are wonderful!” 5/5 Quentinbbb
- Challenge your friends on the same device in a 1vs1 duel
- Smash all the circles as fast as possible!
- The first one getting 5 rounds wins the game
Ready ? Steady ? Tap !
5 GAME MODES
- Classic : Be the first to smash the unique circle.
- Several : Destroy all the circles on the screen ! Come on, Faster !
- Mitose : Smash a circle and it will divide in two. A very intense mode.
- Contagion : Destroy the unique white circle among the red ones.
- Warning : If you touch a red circle you lose the round. Ruthless !
- Order : Smash all the circles in the right order from 1 to 5. Don’t you know how to count ? You’ve lost !
PRECISE STATISTICS TO IMPROVE YOUR REFLEX SKILLS
- Your best time with millisecond precision
- Your average precision when you touch the screen
- Indication of your new best score with the logo « New best score ! »
/ !\ WARNING/ !\: We are not responsible for any addiction caused by this game !
Send us your questions, suggestions or issues : email@example.com
Versus (VS), the 1 vs 1 reflex game to challenge your friends by testing your reflexes, your speed and your precision in an intense duel.Challenge your friends with this unique duel game. Combine accuracy and speed in your tap in order to win the competition. Once the duel started, if your tap is not speed enough you will lose the duel. Also you will improve your tap reflexes, speed and precision thanks to a scoreboard. It will allow you to check the precision and the speed of your tap. Then you will see if you need to gain speed, precision or just improve your tap reflexes. This 1 vs 1 speed game was specially designed to allows you challenge your friends by testing your reflexes, your speed and your precision. Challenge your friends by making a 1 vs 1 duel with them. This reflex game is the only 2-player game in which you can try out your reflexes and you speed in a fun way. Versus (VS) the only intense reflex game to play with your friends.
～～～ 人生ゲームで恋しよう ～～～
- lots of game modes (the classic 3x3. the 3D version 3x3x3 and other variants)
- 3 difficulties (easy, medium and hard)
- single player, two players on the same device, two players online
- google play games achievements, leaderboards and challenges
- the board can be 3x3, 3x3x3, 5x5 or 7x7
- two players play alternatively, marking one empty cell at a time
- the objective (equal to 3, 4 or 5) is the number of markings to achieve in line (horizontally or vertically or diagonally)
- the 3x3x3 should be visualized as a cube (check the screenshots for some winning possibilities)
Stop wasting paper and save some trees! =)
Jump over enemy's pieces to turn them into your color.
If you defeat the level5 of type C, there is no doubt that you are better at reversi than me. Please try!
This has some openings, so you won't be bored with same games. You can start playing by selecting "1P" -> level -> "black(first)" or "white(second)." If you'd like to watch com vs com, choose "0P." When you play with someone, choose "2P."
You can see the records in "log" in level select. The rank hasn't deep meaning. (If you use "Undo" two times in a row or use "Change," the rank doesn't change.)
The earliest mention of dominos is from Song Dynasty China, found in the text Former Events in Wulin. Dominoes first appeared in Italy during the 18th century, and although it is unknown how Chinese dominoes developed into the modern game, it is speculated that Italian missionaries in China may have brought the game to Europe.
- eight types of the game (classic dominoes, muggins, naval kozel, jackass, human-human-wolf, kozel, bergen and basic cross), more types will be added in next update (matador, blitz, mexican train)
- 2, 3, 4 players
- friendly user interface
- tough AI, interesting to play with
- global cloud leaderboards to save your progress
- multiplayer game to compete with other players all over the world
General rules of dominoes:
The most basic dominos variant is for two players and requires a double six set. The 28 domino tiles are shuffled face down and form the stock or boneyard. Each player draws seven tiles; the remainder are not used. Once the players begin drawing tiles, they are typically placed on-edge before the players, so that each player can see his own domino tiles, but none can see the value of other players' tiles. Every player can thus see how many tiles remain in the other players' hands at all times during gameplay. One player begins by downing (playing the first tile) one of their tiles. In different games first tiles are also different. In muggins player should start with the highest double (6-6), in bergen the first move should be 0-0. This tile starts the line of play, a series of tiles in which adjacent tiles touch with matching, i.e. equal, values. The players alternately extend the line of play with one tile at one of its two ends. The game ends when one player wins by playing their last tile, or when the game is blocked because neither player can play. If that occurs, whoever caused the block gets all of the remaining player points not counting their own.
Players accrue points during game play for certain configurations, moves, or emptying one's hand. Most scoring games use variations of the draw game. In muggins player must make the open ends of the layout add up to 5 or a multiple of five (5, 10, 15, 20, etc.) In bergen player scores when numbers on the open ends are equal. If a player does not call "domino" before the tile is laid on the table, and another player says 'domino' after the tile is laid, the first player must pick up an extra domino. In "Mexican train" the double zero domino is scored as 7 points.
In a draw game (blocking or scoring), players are additionally allowed to draw as many tiles as desired from the stock before playing a tile, and they are not allowed to pass before the stock is (nearly) empty. The score of a game is the number of pips in the losing player's hand plus the number of pips in the stock. Most rules prescribe that two tiles need to remain in the stock. The Draw game is often referred to as simply "dominos".
Enjoy our dominos game with the most comprehensive set of this game varieties!
Only how to use it, and playing marbles, drop the opponent.
Up to 4 people, you play.
Such as a large screen tablet, I think even more enjoyable when playing with everyone.
From a can with everyone, parties and events, such as entertainment, or Why not try to use it by all means.
If you set such punishment game, I think it is interesting.
To observe the moral ※, please enjoy the extent that annoying should not written.
Four colors, red, blue, green, yellow.
Finally there is a performance presentation.
Since out cute bear and shake the terminal,
More, I enjoy everyone.
Because come out when you shook, and also good shake at the end of the turn,
Shake only the beginning also, and good.
Please enjoy and decide the rules with everyone.
** JUDGMENT: I love the deceptive simplicity of this game. The design is universal and appealing, haptics are smooth and gratifying, and the game objectives can easily be discovered within seconds of picking it up. **
Dots Out has a stunning futuristic design; however, this dynamic, venturesome game has its own ancient roots.
A game named Chapay has been popular throughout vast territories of both Europe and Asia for centuries.
Years passed by, empires crumbled, all the while people kept playing the game, eager to knock the opponent’s chips off the board.
Dots Out carries on and improves the traditions of the ancient game, challenging you to compete with others and try your luck in numerous starting positions on 160 exciting levels. You can play against random challengers or try beating your facebook friends. Various animated themes with comical characters can be chosen in game to lighten up your mood.
The game does not only require courage and lightning-fast decision making, but thrift and strategic thinking too.
Accept the challenge, and check out the remastered ancient wonder!
- a fascinating easy to learn game
- 160 diverse levels
- Online battles against facebook friends
- Online battles with random opponents
- Multiplayer on a single device
- Outstanding visuals with a bright, minimalistic design
- Various animated themes
- Superb soundtrack and sound effects
- Single Player vs. CPU
- 10 difficulty levels
- Two Players
- Undo function
- Sounds and Vibrations
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- Multilanguage (English - default, Italian, Slovenian and Croatian + more to come)
Ideal to play on the beach in the summer - so try it out.
◆◆ 華の将棋について ◆◆
◆◆ 華の将棋で遊べるモード ◆◆
◆◆ アップデート ◆◆
The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column.
To win you have to connect four pieces of your color next to each other (to form a vertical line, an horizontal line or a diagonal line) .
With Dalmax you can play in single player mode with the computer,
in two player mode against your friends both on the same device
or in two player mode bluetooth with a friend using Bluetooth connection on the devices.
The game is also known as: Connect four, Captain's Mistress, Four Up, Plot Four, Find Four, Fourplay, Four in a Row, Four in a Line, forza quattro, Quatro em linha.
Follow us on Twitter! @hapticapps
Cross Platform with iOS ( online , multiplayer )
Android Tablet Supported! In-Game Chat! Leaderboards! Friend Users! Rating System!
NOTE: Now select the time per move allowed. (1 -> 7 days)
Do you like chess? Do you have friends? Do you have friends that like chess? If you answered yes to any of these questions then Chess Time is FOR YOU!!!!
Chess Time allows you to play chess with your friends on the go and anywhere. Make a FREE ACCOUNT and invite them to a game! Don't have any friends? That's okay because you can select a random opponent. Chess Time sends push notifications so you will always be aware of your next moves. It even allows for you to chat with the other players! Download today FOR FREE!
- Play chess! online
- Play against your friends, multiplayer
- Game level chat!
- Account based!
- History of recent games played!
- Rating auto calculated.
- Export your game moves and share with a friend! Standard PGN format for us in PGN viewers.
Have friends with iPhones, iPods and iPads? Want to play chess with them? Tell them to get Chess Time on the App Store! ITS FREE!
So what on earth are these permission for?
Network state - Well its a internet chess game. Chess Time needs to talk with the internet in order to make and receive moves along with give you notifications.
Hardware controls - Simply for the selection of using vibration with notifications.
Storage - For offline/cached games Chess Time needs to store a little amount of data. Nothing to worry about if you do not have a lot of space to spare.
- 3 new piece sets and 4 tile sets
Special thanks to foss @ the nurbs institute for these graphics.
- Options / Game Board Settings. Select the tlles and pieces you like.
Country code shows, fixing some crashes,
username/rating on the main screen,
Analyze enhancements .. show legal moves, show captured pieces.
-- In analyze, open the option menu to turn these on.
Local notification reminder if a game is due within 4 hours.
** We heard you *** :)
READ_PHONE_STATE is no more ... gone!
Thank you for playing Chess Time,
as always feel free to send us any suggestions.
126.96.36.199 - Fix for some crashes. Fix for analyze crash.
Made Flags larger in list of games.
Added ability to give opponent extended time on next move
(ex: if your friend is going on holiday with no internet access).
* UI changes, button colors, text box input fields, text color changes to make screens easier to read.
* List page performance enhancements, smother scrolling, less battery usage.
* More board tiles.
* White notification color.
* Removal of AppLovin advertiser
* Wake Lock option (Wont sleep if looking at the game board..optional)
* Screen Rotate lock option.
* More crash fixes (based on bug reports).
* Rating graph improved visually and has multiple date range settings.
ver 188.8.131.52 - Some bug fixes, performance fixes, reduced network usage of leaderboard
Play FIVES, BLOCK, and DRAW multiplayer dominoes with your friends! Join over one million people who have downloaded Domino!
* "Is Domino!... the next Words With Friends? " - Games.com
* "Crazy addictive!" - adjote
* "Best Domino game out there." - redvision4
This easy to learn but impossible to master strategy game is beautifully designed and endlessly entertaining! Play opponents at your own pace or see who's online right now for even faster game play.
Find yourself bored with other, slower multiplayer games? Change that now with Domino! Taking turns is ridiculously fast. Play your Facebook friends, contacts, or even random people across the globe! Notifications let you know it's your turn. In-game chat lets you tell your opponent who's really the best.
Download today and join the community of Domino! players now!
• Insanely addictive
• Extremely fast game play
• Most popular styles of Dominoes
• Easy to learn, impossible to master - it’s always fun!
• Familiar, intuitive user interface
• Turn-based or real-time play - play whole games at once or at your own pace
• Play an unlimited number of games at the same time
• See who’s online now for even faster action
• Play your Facebook friends, random opponents, or even the computer to sharpen your skills
• Push Notification support so you always know when it’s your turn
• Taunt your opponents with in-game chat messaging
• Bones, baby!