You have probably heard of Air Hockey game, right? Well this is similar but engaging in its unique way!
Flicky Circles game will surprise every player with its simplicity. Everyone likes to swipe his finger across the screen and sees some kind of a reaction. Here it is, not just a reaction, but a game based on players swipes, a game that changes your spare time into fun. Flicky Circles is simple, fast and thinkful android game to play with your friends, solo against a computer or you can beat the impossible levels while training your flicking/swiping skills.
Flicky Circles is inspired by a game OLO. Game objects are positioned like a figure OlO, where each circle has to go through border (enemy ending zone displayed with different color) to reach his ending zone (same colored zone) and score a point.
Each player starts with 6 circles in 3 different sizes. Circle gets smaller each time it lands on player's starting point (white color). Goal is to flick your circles into same colored ending zone and achieve more points than opponent. With two or more same sized circles, player gets a bonus point. Don't hate the game if player suddenly changes your scores. Many things can influence on the outcome, such as feature to lock your circles for one round, so use it wisely. Master your skills!
Flicky Circles game is designed for tablets and phones!
There are many different colors to play with.
Best advice: Try and complete all 18 levels, so you can master your flicking skills and battle your friends or computer in a great flicking circles battle!
• solo & multiplayer mode,
• challenging circle levels,
• colorful gameplay,
• phone and tablets support,
• top 10 highscores tracking,
• facebook score sharing,
• supports multitouch for counter-defense
Can you beat your friends at the battle of circles?
Some amazing reviews:
**** Flicky Circles: Where Lawn Bowls Meets Air Hockey ****
**** Kotaku - App deals of the day ***
Network permission is required for ads and highscore sharing.
Thank you for your support!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FlickyCircles
～～～ 人生ゲームで恋しよう ～～～
Show your friends who’s the boss by being the fastest gamer!
“A fun 2-player game that becomes very soon addictive! Graphic arts are wonderful!” 5/5 Quentinbbb
- Challenge your friends on the same device in a 1vs1 duel
- Smash all the circles as fast as possible!
- The first one getting 5 rounds wins the game
Ready ? Steady ? Tap !
5 GAME MODES
- Classic : Be the first to smash the unique circle.
- Several : Destroy all the circles on the screen ! Come on, Faster !
- Mitose : Smash a circle and it will divide in two. A very intense mode.
- Contagion : Destroy the unique white circle among the red ones.
- Warning : If you touch a red circle you lose the round. Ruthless !
- Order : Smash all the circles in the right order from 1 to 5. Don’t you know how to count ? You’ve lost !
PRECISE STATISTICS TO IMPROVE YOUR REFLEX SKILLS
- Your best time with millisecond precision
- Your average precision when you touch the screen
- Indication of your new best score with the logo « New best score ! »
/ !\ WARNING/ !\: We are not responsible for any addiction caused by this game !
Send us your questions, suggestions or issues : firstname.lastname@example.org
Versus (VS), the 1 vs 1 reflex game to challenge your friends by testing your reflexes, your speed and your precision in an intense duel.Challenge your friends with this unique duel game. Combine accuracy and speed in your tap in order to win the competition. Once the duel started, if your tap is not speed enough you will lose the duel. Also you will improve your tap reflexes, speed and precision thanks to a scoreboard. It will allow you to check the precision and the speed of your tap. Then you will see if you need to gain speed, precision or just improve your tap reflexes. This 1 vs 1 speed game was specially designed to allows you challenge your friends by testing your reflexes, your speed and your precision. Challenge your friends by making a 1 vs 1 duel with them. This reflex game is the only 2-player game in which you can try out your reflexes and you speed in a fun way. Versus (VS) the only intense reflex game to play with your friends.
- lots of game modes (the classic 3x3. the 3D version 3x3x3 and other variants)
- 3 difficulties (easy, medium and hard)
- single player, two players on the same device, two players online
- google play games achievements, leaderboards and challenges
- the board can be 3x3, 3x3x3, 5x5 or 7x7
- two players play alternatively, marking one empty cell at a time
- the objective (equal to 3, 4 or 5) is the number of markings to achieve in line (horizontally or vertically or diagonally)
- the 3x3x3 should be visualized as a cube (check the screenshots for some winning possibilities)
Stop wasting paper and save some trees! =)
Jump over enemy's pieces to turn them into your color.
If you defeat the level5 of type C, there is no doubt that you are better at reversi than me. Please try!
This has some openings, so you won't be bored with same games. You can start playing by selecting "1P" -> level -> "black(first)" or "white(second)." If you'd like to watch com vs com, choose "0P." When you play with someone, choose "2P."
You can see the records in "log" in level select. The rank hasn't deep meaning. (If you use "Undo" two times in a row or use "Change," the rank doesn't change.)
The earliest mention of dominos is from Song Dynasty China, found in the text Former Events in Wulin. Dominoes first appeared in Italy during the 18th century, and although it is unknown how Chinese dominoes developed into the modern game, it is speculated that Italian missionaries in China may have brought the game to Europe.
- eight types of the game (classic dominoes, muggins, naval kozel, jackass, human-human-wolf, kozel, bergen and basic cross), more types will be added in next update (matador, blitz, mexican train)
- 2, 3, 4 players
- friendly user interface
- tough AI, interesting to play with
- global cloud leaderboards to save your progress
- multiplayer game to compete with other players all over the world
General rules of dominoes:
The most basic dominos variant is for two players and requires a double six set. The 28 domino tiles are shuffled face down and form the stock or boneyard. Each player draws seven tiles; the remainder are not used. Once the players begin drawing tiles, they are typically placed on-edge before the players, so that each player can see his own domino tiles, but none can see the value of other players' tiles. Every player can thus see how many tiles remain in the other players' hands at all times during gameplay. One player begins by downing (playing the first tile) one of their tiles. In different games first tiles are also different. In muggins player should start with the highest double (6-6), in bergen the first move should be 0-0. This tile starts the line of play, a series of tiles in which adjacent tiles touch with matching, i.e. equal, values. The players alternately extend the line of play with one tile at one of its two ends. The game ends when one player wins by playing their last tile, or when the game is blocked because neither player can play. If that occurs, whoever caused the block gets all of the remaining player points not counting their own.
Players accrue points during game play for certain configurations, moves, or emptying one's hand. Most scoring games use variations of the draw game. In muggins player must make the open ends of the layout add up to 5 or a multiple of five (5, 10, 15, 20, etc.) In bergen player scores when numbers on the open ends are equal. If a player does not call "domino" before the tile is laid on the table, and another player says 'domino' after the tile is laid, the first player must pick up an extra domino. In "Mexican train" the double zero domino is scored as 7 points.
In a draw game (blocking or scoring), players are additionally allowed to draw as many tiles as desired from the stock before playing a tile, and they are not allowed to pass before the stock is (nearly) empty. The score of a game is the number of pips in the losing player's hand plus the number of pips in the stock. Most rules prescribe that two tiles need to remain in the stock. The Draw game is often referred to as simply "dominos".
Enjoy our dominos game with the most comprehensive set of this game varieties!
** JUDGMENT: I love the deceptive simplicity of this game. The design is universal and appealing, haptics are smooth and gratifying, and the game objectives can easily be discovered within seconds of picking it up. **
Dots Out has a stunning futuristic design; however, this dynamic, venturesome game has its own ancient roots.
A game named Chapay has been popular throughout vast territories of both Europe and Asia for centuries.
Years passed by, empires crumbled, all the while people kept playing the game, eager to knock the opponent’s chips off the board.
Dots Out carries on and improves the traditions of the ancient game, challenging you to compete with others and try your luck in numerous starting positions on 160 exciting levels. You can play against random challengers or try beating your facebook friends. Various animated themes with comical characters can be chosen in game to lighten up your mood.
The game does not only require courage and lightning-fast decision making, but thrift and strategic thinking too.
Accept the challenge, and check out the remastered ancient wonder!
- a fascinating easy to learn game
- 160 diverse levels
- Online battles against facebook friends
- Online battles with random opponents
- Multiplayer on a single device
- Outstanding visuals with a bright, minimalistic design
- Various animated themes
- Superb soundtrack and sound effects
◆◆ 華の将棋について ◆◆
◆◆ 華の将棋で遊べるモード ◆◆
◆◆ アップデート ◆◆
- Single Player vs. CPU
- 10 difficulty levels
- Two Players
- Undo function
- Sounds and Vibrations
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- Multilanguage (English - default, Italian, Slovenian and Croatian + more to come)
Ideal to play on the beach in the summer - so try it out.
The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column.
To win you have to connect four pieces of your color next to each other (to form a vertical line, an horizontal line or a diagonal line) .
With Dalmax you can play in single player mode with the computer,
in two player mode against your friends both on the same device
or in two player mode bluetooth with a friend using Bluetooth connection on the devices.
The game is also known as: Connect four, Captain's Mistress, Four Up, Plot Four, Find Four, Fourplay, Four in a Row, Four in a Line, forza quattro, Quatro em linha.
"Talisman: Digital Edition is one of the best board game ports available for iPad and Android, period." – Dave Neumann, Pocket Tactics
**Included in Pocketgamer.co.uk's Top 10 Board Games on Android**
Talisman: Digital Edition, the classic fantasy adventure board game for 1-4 players. This officially licensed version of the Games Workshop game uses the 4th Revised Edition rules. In Talisman, you embark on a perilous quest for the ultimate treasure, the Crown of Command. Choose from 14 characters such as the Warrior, Assassin, Thief or Wizard and race your opponents through a perilous realm. Each character is unique in their strengths, weaknesses and special powers. To win the game, you must journey to the heart of the land to find the Crown of Command, and then use its ancient magic to cast a mighty spell to subdue all your rivals. Only by gradually building up your adventurer's powers, gathering valuable allies, and winning potent magical items will you stand a chance of surviving the ultimate test that lies beyond the Portal of Power.
This family friendly game is simple to play - roll a die to move around the board and draw cards on spaces to encounter dangerous foes and claim powerful rewards! Build up your character's power until you are ready to travel to the more dangerous areas of the board. Beware though, each character has the same goal and will stop at nothing to be the first to the Crown!
- Officially licensed Games Workshop game, using the Revised 4th Edition rules with official artwork.
- Fully expandable game with more cards and characters available as in-app purchases. The Reaper, The Frostmarch, The Dungeon and The Highland expansions are available now with more coming soon.
- Local multiplayer - Pass to Play mode.
- Real-time online multiplayer mode for 2-4 players. Play against your friends or anyone in the world!
- Play against AI characters in offline games.
- Optional House Rules included.
- Interactive tutorial.
- Online rulebook.
- AI speed settings so you can play the game at your own pace.
- Turn log - view all game actions in a detailed log.
- Earn XP as you play! Earn enough XP to level-up and unlock special Runestone cards, exclusive to this digital edition.
- Languages - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Polish.
- Leaderboard - How do you compare to the World's best players?
NOTE - A Google+ account is required for online play, leaderboards and achievements.
Will you be making more expansions?
Yes! The Reaper, The Frostmarch, The Dungeon and The Highland are already available. We'll be releasing more characters and all of the official expansion packs for the board game.
Can I play with my friends by passing the device around?
Yes! Get your family and friends together and race each other to the Crown!
Do I need to buy expansions to join an online game with expansions?
No! You do not need to buy expansion packs in order to join a game that is using them, but you cannot choose the characters from it until you purchase it.
Does the game have asynchronous play?
No. Talisman doesn't really suit asynchronous play due to players having to react to spell casting.
TW:AG allows players to become four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles - the choice is yours: do you fight your way to victory, call on your charm, or try your hand at diplomacy?
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievement and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters
You might compare Okey game with Rummy, but no, that would be a mistake. It is not Rummy, indeed, it is better than Rummy. Just try it for yourself !
You can choose to log in with Facebook, but you can get the same features without ever having to log in with Facebook. Although, we highly suggest logging in with Facebook. That way you can play via multiple devices using the same account and have your profile picture and name displayed.
You can join your friends' games. This works only if your friend is playing in "Play Now" mode. You can access this feature from the friends panel.
50% of your bet is returned if you get disconnected while in a bet game. This percentage will be lowered as we will make the connections more and more stable.
If you are disturbed by the chat messages, you can disable chat speech bubbles in the settings dialog. Settings dialog can be accessed by tapping the cog button on the top right of the main menu.
Advertisements are show only when you leave a table. Normally, you should just wait for the next game to start instead of leaving the table and therefore never see any ads.
Game is completely free of charge.
Reversi (also known as Othello) is a very challenging board game for all ages. The rules of Reversi are much simpler than any other board games. However, easy to learn doesn't mean easy to play well. It offers so many strategic possibilities, that you can spend the rest of your life to master it.
Ultima Reversi is an implementation of Reversi, having many great features to customize the game and make it more interesting. Challenge your strategic skills with Ultima Reversi!
===== FEATURES =====
* 1-player mode (Human vs CPU)
* 2-players mode (Human vs Human).
* Watching mode (CPU vs CPU).
* 10 levels of difficulty.
* Scoreboard and rating system.
* Various board size (4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8) and various board color.
* Various rules (normal mode, 4 stage handicap modes and 2 variant modes).
* Other various options (CPU Level Auto-maching, Alternate first move, etc.)
* Support tablet size devices. You can enjoy with your family or friends in a tablet!
===== REVERSI RULES =====
* The game begins with each player having two discs on a board.
* The players alternate turns, each adding an additional disc on the board.
* A valid move must capture at least one of the opponent's discs. This is done by surrounding it, either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally (or a combination of all three). When this occurs, the opponent's discs that you have surround become yours.
* If one player cannot make a valid move, the player must pass and the other player plays again.
* The game is over when the entire board is filled or when no side can make a valid move.
* The winner of the game is the one with the most discs when the game is over.
NOTES: Ultima Reversi has an "Auto Pass" feature that automatically passes your turn if you have no other move available and must pass.