Record, slow down and organize your music lessons. From Youtube or Camera.
Having private music lessons with your music teacher: record your sessions afterwards with WhatNote. Or import great music lessons from YouTube. Play them in slow motion or frame by frame to get every single movement of your teacher.
WhatNote helps you easily to organize and find your favorite music lesson clips. It can be used for all sorts of genres like pop, blues, funk, classical, rock ... as well as piano, guitar, violin, ukulele ...
• Play Youtube videos frame by frame slow motion (step by step video analyzing)
• Slow down video clips to 80, 60, 50, 40, 20 and 10%
• Record your own videos within the app (after lesson record the material you just learned)
• Limit your video resolution for slower connections
• TimeZoom: pick parts of the video to play
• Pre-load video library from genres
• Import videos from your phone into your WhatNote library
• Have all your relevant music lessons in your pocket.
• No ads on your videos, no more waiting to play your clips
• Create your own meaningful tags, ratings and comments for each video clip
• Share your lists with your friends and help them gain their repertoire
• Mark the start and the end of a section of a youtube clip that is relevant to you
WhatNote is everything you need to keep your favorite video music lessons together in one place
This app uses video features and requires quite a bit of oomph and memory to do so. Also keep in mind, that recording your own videos requires quite a bit of memory. The newer the device the better the performance.