Record, organize and slow down your dance moves from Youtube or Camera.
What Step will help you remember your learned dance moves and play them in slow motion frame by frame. It helps you easily to organize and find your favorite dance video clips. It can be used for all sorts of dance styles like Lindy Hop, Swing, Tango, Hip Hop, Modern, Ballroom, Salsa, Line Dancing
• Play Youtube videos frame by frame slow motion (step by step video analyzing)
• Slow down video clips to 80, 60, 50, 40, 20 and 10%
• Record your own videos within the app (after class record the material you just learned)
• Limit your video resolution for slower connections
• TimeZoom: pick parts of the video to play
• Pre-load video library from genres
• Import videos from your phone into your WhatStep library
• Have all your relevant moves in your pocket. Good starting point for beginners with pre-loaded library
• No ads on your videos, no more waiting to play your clips
• Receive your dance material from your dancing school
• Never forget moves anymore you have learned in classes or workshops
• Create your own meaningful tags, ratings and comments for each video clip
• Share your lists with your friends and help them gain their repertoire
• Mark the start and the end of a section of a youtube clip that is relevant to you
WhatStep is everything you need to keep your favorite video moves together
We are working on to put together a good starter kit for different dance genres like Lindy Hop, Swing, Tango, Hip Hop, Modern, Ballroom, Salsa. Let us know if you have a particular style or school that you want to have featured.
This app originated in the Swing Scene, in particular the Lindy Hop but is definitely not limited by. Enjoy the app and write me an email to let me know how you like my app. I am eager to improve the app to make it the best Dance Move Assistant on this planet.
This app uses video features and requires quite a bit of oomph and memory to do so. Also keep in mind, that recording your own videos requires quite a bit of memory. The newer the device the better the performance.