*** REQUIRES ROOTED DEVICE WITH BUSYBOX INSTALLED ***
*** PLEASE CHECK LIST OF SUPPORTED DEVICES BEFORE DOWNLOADING! ***
*** THIS APP IS DESIGNED ONLY FOR ICS (4.0.3) AND ABOVE ****
*** INCASE OF ISSUES WITH UPDATED VERSIONS JUST GO TO ANDROID SETTINGS -> APPS AND CLEAR DATA OF THIS APP ***
** If for some-reason this app is not functioning as per your expectations or if there is any issue or if you want to request for any new feature please dont hesitate to drop me an email! **
This app supports 40+ Xperia devices!!! Scroll down to check list of compatible devices!
This will connect the internal & external SDCARD as a USB Mass Storage device. So basically the SDCARD will act as a USB stick/pen drive. You can use the classic/advanced copy manager (TotalCopy, etc) which give you greater level of control and possible better copy speeds. Also the SDCARD will be now be easily mounted on linux devices which have issues recognizing MTP connection.
Make sure that any apps on SDCARD are NOT running in background.
for more details on this app/posting queries/requesting device support please visit my following thread at XDA:
Supported Devices (ICS, JB & KitKat ROMs):
Xperia Z2 Tablet
Xperia E1 (dual)
Xperia Z1 Compact
Xperia Z Ultra
Xperia Tablet Z
Xperia Acro S/HD
Xperia Tipo Dual
Xperia E Dual
Xperia Arc/Arc S
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Live Walkman
Xperia Neo V
Xperia Neo L
For Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet, M2, E1, Z1 Compact, Z1, Z Ultra, Z, ZL, ZR, Tablet Z, SP, L, M; Xperia T, TL, TX, V:
Internal SDCARD has EXT4 filesystem!
Mounting is only supported on LINUX based PC!!!
If you are using Windows PC you might get a prompt to 'Format the disk in drive', DO NOT CLICK IT as this will damage the internal memory of device!
Napstar - for discussing this workaround which was ment for recovery but it works in OS very well
Soheil - for Graphics & Design
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
[*] PLEASE READ THE FULL INFO BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING APP! [*]
*** ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED! ***
*** Reboot in FlashMode will work only on Xperia devices released after August, 2012! *** (Read Note #1)
This app also features a much more stable (android system based) Power Off feature! So data loss will be minimized!
As an added safety feature I have taken special care to make sure that the device syncs data to filesystem before any reboot is called through the app!
Other than that special feature this app also supports reboot features like:
>> Reboot Device
>> Recovery - that works for Xperia devices! (Read Note #2)
>> Fastboot/Bootloader (Read Note #3)
>> Download Mode - only for Samsung devices (Read Note #4)
>> Power Off
If you are using a device with my latest DooMKernel (Feb 1, 2014 onwards) then you will see multi-recovery options!
>> CWM Recovery
>> TWRP Recovery
>> PhilZ Touch Recovery
1) For flashmode - Only works on Xperia phone manufactured after August 2012! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
2) For the Reboot into Recovery feature to work the device MUST HAVE WORKING RECOVERY (CWM or TWRP) with recovery handlers which can recognize the reboot into recovery tag!
3) For fastboot/bootloader mode - the device should be support that mode! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
4) For download mode - the device should be support that mode! Only supported on Samsung devices! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
Xperia™ Diagnostics is designed to give staff at Sony Mobile contact points a better understanding of the status of your Xperia™ device. The app also gives recommendations and solutions if something could be affecting the functionality.
Xperia™ Diagnostics is not primarily intended for standalone use. The tests in this tool are not proof of any malfunction in your Xperia™ device. The status will be determined by authorised Sony Mobile personnel.
Please note: This tool will only be actively utilised during troubleshooting for selected markets.
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
✔ Scan apps, settings, files and calls in real-time for malicious viruses, malware and spyware
✔ Enable finding/locating your lost/stolen phone via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your phone remotely and wipe its content in case it was stolen
✔ Filter or block unwanted calls
✔ Kill tasks and processes that can slow down your phone
✔ Keep track of battery, storage and data package usage
✔Manage your online privacy settings on Facebook®, Google®, Twitter® and LinkedIn®
✔Get remote management to other devices you add to your private AVG network
Take advantage of your 180 day FREE full access to AVG’s premium features:
★ App Lock – protect sensitive apps with a password
★ App Backup - backup your apps onto your SD card
★ Camera Trap – get a discreet email with a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your locked phone
★ Device Lock - locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
✔ Antivirus and Malware scan
✔ Scan websites for harmful threats (applicable to Android's default browser and Chrome only)
✔ Task and Process Killer
✔ Keep track of battery consumption and enable power saving
✔ Keep track of 3G /4G mobile data plan usage
✔ Optimize storage space
Anti-Theft & Phone Location: (using the AVG website or text messages (SMS))
✔ Locate your lost/stolen phone via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your phone and wipe its content
✔ Make your phone ring even if it is on silent mode
★ Use our Camera Trap to discreetly email you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ Use our Device Lock to automatically lock your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
★ App Lock: protect sensitive apps with a password
★ App Backup: backup your apps onto your SD card
✔ Call Blocker: block or filter spammers, hackers and scammers
✔ Wipe the entire content of your phone, format an SD card or restore your phone to factory settings
✔Manage your online privacy settings on Facebook®, Google®, Twitter® and LinkedIn®. Set them up to be as private as you want them to be, manage your crowd and help protect loved ones
AVG Protection now lets you create your own private network of devices. Use it to view the Protection, Privacy, Performance or Anti-Theft status of these other devices and perform remote actions:
✔ Android - scan and update the virus database
✔ PC - for AVG AntiVirus - scan and fix threats. For AVG TuneUp - remote maintenance
✔ MAC® - enable real-time protection
Keep track of all your household’s PC’s, laptops and Android smartphones & tablets for better protection, improved performance, and enhanced privacy.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This application saves the user from remembering and dialing the long secret code and able her to open the service menu on her Xperia just by touching a button.
Flashlight Small App is a small application that allows you to easily turn on the flashlight of your device while doing some work on your device.
You won't have to go back to home screen anymore to turn on your flashlight.
This small application can be minimized and moved around the screen.
Small apps extension for Sony products.
NB : the camera permission is necessary to turn on the
OK on these devices: Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact, Xperia V, Xperia L, Xperia SP, Xperia M, Xperia S, Xperia VL, Xperia T2, Xperia T2 Ultra, Xperia Z1s T-Mobile, Xperia C3, Xperia M2, Xperia M1, Xperia ZR.
If you have an Xperia not in the list, please let me know if the Small App works well or not at firstname.lastname@example.org
Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
The service menu allows you to view device configuration, software configuration and to perform tests of the various features available on your device.
1) It says the service menu app was not found on my phone:
- Try rebooting your phone.
- If you are on a custom ROM, it might be an issue with that.
Brightest Flashlight for your Sony Xperia, Xperia Z and many more!
Innovative strobe UI for easy access and control
Blink o Meter to control your strobe speed
This Flashlight App has integrated battery bar to show you how much battery is left
Flashlight - Brightest LED also shows battery temperature.
Flashlight with your Phone's LED, now with Compass and Battery Meter to help you find your way!
It will be an bright idea to have Flashlight - Brightest LED in your toolbox to brighten your way
Turn your phone into brightest flashlight instantly!
Now you can have LED Flashlight with you all the time. Don't leave home without it!
Compass to navigate during complete darkness!
Integrated Battery Bar
Easy to use
Turns light on start.
Save Battery. Turns led off on "Back", "Home" or "Power" button to save battery.
No GPS tracking!
Requires Xposed Framework(http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk).
- Auto record incoming calls
- Auto record outgoing calls
- Change store directory
- Change file name pattern
Tested on Sony Xperia Z1 l39t with android 4.2.2
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
- The application is mainly designed for Sony Xperia Z phones
- The application is available for everyone and it's free
- Includes special categories
- Includes preview of images
- Includes high quality and speed of loading
- Includes saving images to gallery
** Contains 921 HD Wallpaper
** To get updated wallpaper list, you need internet connection
** To limit internet usage, Save wallpapers in Image Gallery.
And we are ready to get your advices to improve this special app.
Please share with us your comments because we are trying to reach the BEST.
Thanks for your support.
for this is *** ROOT *** required !!
### if something doesnt work Please use the "SendDump" function of SystemCleanup and write me a short description ###
*best system / cache cleaner in market ;o) hold your system clean and free of bloatware. disable autostart / autorun of apps and services and ...
-Freeze/Remove Bloatware (it include a short description of common Apks)
-Move Userapps to /System/App to save Space
-Completely Odexfile aware (it shows the odex/dalvik file in detailview)
-Odex Apps directly On Phone to save Space on /data
-you'll get a notification if such an app is updated via Market
-cleanup App cache
-cleanup *dead* "/data/data//*.*" folder if apk is removed
-cleanup empty or duplicated Playlists
-cleanup dalvik-cache remove unused classes.dex files
-**automaticly checks for updated systemfiles wenn a package is updated (i.e. market) and shows a notify if a package exists in /system AND /data. (systemcleanup doesnt need to run in background! it register itself for 'package_replaced' intent ;o) **
-shows memoryusage of running apps
-search for unknown packagenanme with Google on a Single Click
-you can send me an updated/missing description for a System.apk per eMail ;o)
-in settings you can set the default installation location for packagemanager (auto,internal,sdcard)
-enable disable Activities and Services (i.E. disable the "Latitude" component of Maps if you dont need it)
-enable disable Autoruns
-Freeze items by PackageManager "disable component" or simply by rename with undescore
-added /system/vendor/app as systempath
-added /vendor/overlay/framework to cleanup paths
-backup/restore function for apk+data
-show apps installed on sdcard to manage autoruns
-added "Move app to Sdcard"
-restore only the apk or only the app data now
-negate the search with an "!" as first char
-send your backups to you google drive, dropbox, bluetooth, wifi direct or just via email.
-restore your backups i.e. directly from your google drive ;)
-added the MEDIA_BUTTON to autostarts menu (to prevent the wrong (media)app to start on headsetbutton)
-added App Descriptions for Samsung Galaxy S3
-added support for Alcatel Phones
update version 3.35:
update version 3.37:
-added support for android 4.2 "/data/app-lib"
update version 3.42:
-added "translate description" function
update version 3.44:
-added option to disable zipalign (do not enable this on lowend phones!)
update version 3.57:
-systemcleanup can now do automaticly/planned autocleanups. it listen for a
(this can be used i.e. in my tool smartQRTags)
update version 4.00:
-complete refactoring of internal root access lib (big speed improvment)
update version 4.10:
-it now fully support symlinks now
-you can move files directly from vendor to system without moving them to data first
-added /preload partintion
update version 4.12:
-haptic feedback on contextmenu only if enabled in systemsettings
update version 4.18:
-added "reinstall apk" to reinstall app if i.e. not working in /system/app
-added memory detailinfo on click memorybar
update version 4.24:
-added /flex/app as vendor location
update version 4.54:
-autostart of systemcleanup only if really needed
update version 4.71:
-support for 4.3/4.3
-you can search now for i.e. all system apps without libs "system -libs"
-it shows symlinks in the list with i.e. ">system"
-made the contextmenu less transparent
-added the option to explorer the selected Item with i.e SolidExplorer
Save Akku Power and set CPU Scaling to minimum while Screen is Off.
Set Scaling to maximum on incomming phonecall.
Set Scaling to Medium on Low Battery
With setvsel you can set Vsel OnDemand or Performance
it include a stability test to ensure you settings are stable
maybe 2.2 support (i cant test this, it use overclock,ko from milestone2.2)
VSels are now added dynamicly so 4Vsel are possible now !!!
now you have the option to use the BuildIn Test or StabilityTest from the Market
it loads the OverclockModule from MilestoneOverclock (if Installed) now and use that. (because of unsupported rom) maybe droid and milestone works too this way
it also looks at /system/modules/overclock.ko .... so to all RomCockers pls place a working overclock.ko for your Rom into that folder ;o)
works now on CN2.2
widget that shows akt cpuspeed is included (beta)
waiting dialog on startup (can be removed with a donation search market for SetVsel(donate))
-bugfix for startup probs on some phones
-ultra fast reboot is back (this time it seems without freezes)
-menueitem for reloading overclock.ko
-more logs for better bugfixing
-optionally CpuSpeedIcon in statusbar
better error handling and logging
hopefully fix force closes (if not pls send logcat)
reboot on UK 2.2 fixed
new cpuspeedicon in gingerbread green ;)
up_threshold is configurable
you can quick switch scaling_governor over notificationpulldon
added the option to set up_threshold to 99% on low battery
fixed the bug that the wating dialog comes on screen rotation.
bugfix when changing iconset
the abnormal batteryusage is fixed !!!!
-now you can set 2 batterylimits ! 1 for limit Vsel and 1 for setThreshold
i.e set up_threshold to 99 on batt = 40% and on batt = 20% limit to vsel2
-more onthefly options via notify menue
-shows a RED icon when both battery conditions are reached
-SD Card Speedfix added
-added BatteryInfo in 1% Steps to NotifyBar
-optional apply "sysctl -w vm.min_free_kbytes=4096" @boot
-in the car on the dashboard to start cardock mode
-in the bedroom on the bedside table to activate the flight mode
-at home at the entrance door to activate wireless
-scan the barcode of a CD Cover and associate it to the belonging playlist
>>>> Switch on Display - Shake your phone - Scan QR Code - Done <<<<
its like SmartTags on Xperia2012 series ;o)
it includes settings to configure shake sensitivity and now you can use every QR Code you find !!! just cut one out of your newsletter if you need a TAG (just like nfc tags)
folloing action are possible:
-Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot
-Enable/Disable Mobile Data
-Open Network Settings to change 2G/3G
-Open Gps/Location Settings
-Mute/UnMute the Phone
-Set Alarmvolume to MAX
-Enable/Disable Cardock mode
-Play Title or Playlist
-Start selected Application
-Send a Textmessage
-set Phone Volumes
-set Bass Boost
-reworked shake detection
-added a few actions more
-added a second icon to directly scan and apply a Profile
-switched storing from shardpreferences to sqlite database for better performance
-send sms works now
-start app works now
-few ui changes
-fixed the bug where scanner not opened while screen is locked
-action "data" now opens the mobiledata settings page (user have to check/uncheck the checkbox)
-added action "gps"
-option to disable the use of acceleration sensor
-fixed action "data" now works without user interaction
-added "send log dump" function
-added "play music/playlist"
-fixed the bug where you cant dismiss barcodescanner insallation
-fixed (hopefully) the bug where the phone stays unlocked
-if you have a modded phone.apk you can limit to 2G without user interaction.
-added a full mixercontrol to set volumes and bassboost
-a few bugfixes
-fixed playlist select/playback
-added googlemusic playlists
-added apply profiles by time
-added create shortcuts to desktop
-fixed ForceClose on start
-fixed timed profiles are not applied when device is in deepsleep
-added a notify when profiles are applied
-fixed create desktopshortcuts when icon are to big
-added the option to use Magneticfield as Trigger (usefull if dardock has magnet buildin)
-if you have my SetXperia (at least version 1.58) on your Phone. you can now switch OC profiles with smartQRTags ;o)
-if you have Systemcleanup (at least version 3.57) on your Phone, you can now trigger autocleanups with smartQRTags ;o)
-made the profiles screen scrollable (for small screens)