WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Get Baby will tell you which day you could have baby (maybe baby) if you have intimate that day, Get Baby will indicate your baby is a girl or boy!
Shows which day you could have baby or not (maybe baby);
Shows boy or girl if you get pregnant today;
Predict your next period and ovulation date;
Track and record your period;
Adjust your period cycle length or ovulation cycle;
This is the best period calendar, cycles and ovulation tracker app for tracking when you menstruate and everything you need to conceive, for pregnancy or birth control.
✔ Answer doctor’s questions about your monthly menstrual cycle
✔ Daily log of your symptoms, weight, mood, menstruation
✔ Track your lady menstruation to predict your monthly periods
✔ Take control as a woman and lady; learn about your menstrual cycle
✔ Know if you had intercourse while forgetting to take your birth control pill
✔ Through tracking, better predict ovulation, menstruation and your fertile window
✔ Learn your lady premenstrual signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re near ovulation
✔ Improved chance of pregnancy and fertility with better timing when you menstruate
✔ THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
✔ Record and monitor dates of period, birth control pills, and intercourse/sex
✔ View your menstruating days in our calendar
✔ Plan ahead with our menstruate calculator and predict your next fertile days, and ovulation in the next 12 monthly cycles.
✔ Store daily premenstrual notes, menstruate symptoms, medications, cramps, intercourse and menstruating treatments
✔ Monitor and track premenstrual moods, fertile days, menstruating symptoms, menstruate weight, and menstrual related progress
✔ Customize your calendar, menstruate log and menstruating tracker
✔ Post questions and answers on women’s health topics from menstruating women like you
✔ Set discreet lady reminders when you menstruate or when your fertile days are coming
TRYING TO CONCEIVE
✔ Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. intercourse, contraception, birth control, sex, cramps, bbt etc)
✔ Monitor signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature (BBT), Cervical Mucous, OPK tests
✔ Premenstrual Weight and temperature tracker
✔ Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK
✔ Select ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
✔ Track fertility-related medications and treatments; Clomid, Metformin, and IVF
✔ Record and monitor results of Home Pregnancy Tests and BBT
✔ Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions and get tips in our many menses, fertility and pregnancy forums
✔ Hundreds of questions answered every hour about your period, premenstrual or irregular menstruation, birth control pills, mood, weight, helpful tips and more!
✔ Active Fertility Forums to guide and give you tips
“Easy monthly period calendar, calculator, and diary! Use this tracker to track my menses, period and menstrual cycle!” - Janet
“Great period calender and menses calculator app. Monitor and track my symptoms regular or irregular, weight, and moods. Recommend this app for all women, especially if you’re trying to get conceive and get pregnant” -Mitra
“Trying to conceive, and I used the app to see when I’m fertile. It became my personal woman diary for my health, nutrition, and personal log” - Grace
“This is the best menses premenstrual period tracker app! It’s a woman log” - Dorothy
“Use this great menses app! I log my daily symptoms, moods and if i’m irregular!” - Carol
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: My Cycles ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and meant to be used as estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
√ Powerful period calculation and streamlined user interface
√ Menstrual calendar based event management
√ Ovulation / Fertility Diary
√ Reports on Temperature, Acne, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Nausea, Neck aches, Tender Breasts
√ 3 difference themes
√ Events logging
√ Support up to 40 moods with icons
√ Weight and temperature logging
√ Use email to export your data
Pink - Period
Gray - Future Period
Blue - Fertility
Dark Blue - Ovulation Day
Bold Type - Note Added
White Heard - Had Fun
Our support email: email@example.com
PINK PAD FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Fertility Tracking / Pregnancy Planning
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Themes, Widgets and Graphics
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
- Backup and Restore your data to keep it safe
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world.
- Join the LARGEST TRYING TO CONCEIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
- Post and reply to messages about Fashion, Beauty, Health, Pregnancy, and more.
PINK PAD SHOP (NEW!)
A curated store of fertility and women’s health products.
- Notebook Planner design with audio
- Seven themes/skins: Polka Dot, Animal Print, Sakura, Summer, Winter, Fall, and Spring
- BEAUTIFUL WIDGETS for each theme
PERIOD & HEALTH TRACKING
- Predicts period to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations
- Notes section to keep a health journal
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress
- Charts to see visual progress
- Customizable symptoms so you can track what is most pertinent to you
- Predicts fertile and ovulation day
- Cervical observations and symptoms tracking
- Chart basal body temperature to determine ovulation day
- Smart luteal phase averaging based on ovulation kit results
- Be prepared for when Aunt Flow or your Fertile Days are approaching by setting up a custom, discreet reminder, "Aunt Flo coming to town".
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Track advanced fertility features such as cervical mucus and positions.
* Add a widget to your home screen to show a countdown to your next period * View your data with charts. * Turn on pregnancy mode to count down to your baby's due date. * Personalize your app with your choice of skins.
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Predictions of periods using: simple average, alternating average, BMT, Mittelschmerz or cervical fluid data
Fertility Tracker or Ovulation Calculator
Predicts Fertility using 3 different methods: period, BMT, Mittelschmerz or cervical fluid data.
Track your mood in your life context: e.g. Confidence at Work or Happiness in your Relationship
Track your period pain, mood, cravings, bloating etc.
Plot any of your moods, symptoms, BMT, height or weight on the Grapher for comparison
Are you ready for a baby? If you’ve ever found yourself questioning how much you want to
have children or when might be an appropriate time, then check out this part of the app.
Life as a Mother stories
A collection of short stories from mothers about what it’s like for them to be a mother. The mothers range in age, number of children, age when having children and working status (full-time/unemployed etc) – you can search for stories of a particular type or hit a random choice!
You can password protect the app to protect your privacy
Fully customisable app, comes with 2 themes: white and purple - both with elegant and simple designs.
All with... no ads, no hidden fees!
You can set the duration of the cycle, defined by default in 28 days, and the days of menstruation, defined in five days. These values can be changed to use the automatic input mode or to define the first and last day of menstruation.
With an easy, intuitive interface you will take your personal control.
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual period history
* Track irregular periods
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share menstrual calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App portable to any smartphone
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
* Customizable tracker with themes
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you. Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, birth control pills, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer app users.
Your period tracker data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your calendar data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —
This is a calculation of the girls menstruation app that let users calculate to reduce the likelihood of pregnancy. However, the results are for reference. The security measures still need to be done in making love. (for example: Condoms, Birth control pills, etc. ..)
If you have any question,please contact me by e-mail,don't use the comments to report problems,because I don't know what happen to you.Thank you! :)
If you are interested in some advertisements,Please Click it to support us! : )
2014/07/09 PM08:40 The new flat color user interface is introduced, and the app is optimized.
★ FEATURES ★
- Menstrual cycle calendar in intuitive color codes
- Automatic and accurate prediction of fertility
- Tweak menstrual cycle length and flow length
- Backup data to account and sync to multiple devices
- Password protect the calendar
- Easy entry of past cycles
- Prediction for start of cycle in the coming months
- Options to log love, weight and temperature
- Options to log symptoms and moods
- Graphs for weight and temperature
- View statistics and history
- Set vital reminders to the phone’s calendar
- Auto pause mode
- Widget that auto updates everyday
★ PERMISSIONS REQUIRED ★
- Personal information: To insert reminders for cycle phases into the device calendar (No other confidential information is accessed. No emails are sent without permission)
- Network access: To backup and sync data
- Vibration control: For notifications
- In-app purchase: To dismiss ads
For any support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: email@example.com
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
Use Trackthisforme to keep in check your weight, your mood, the amount of SMS you send everyday… or just about everything :)
- Easy to use
- Beautiful graphs are automatically generated for each category, so you can keep a visual track of your progress.
- Quick-add Widget: create a widget on your homescreen to add data faster than a flying kangaroo: just tap, set your value, and you're done!
- The charts are scrollable and easy to use!
- You can sign in with http://trackthisfor.me, so you can continue track everything also from your desktop computer
- Works offline: if you don't have a mobile connection, don't worry: the app will store your changes on the device, and sync them once it gets back online if you have a trackthisfor.me account.
- Calculates the minimum and the maximum value, the average and the total of the elements.
- Predicts when you will reach your goal based on your previous data.
- Compare your categories together (**)
- Setup a reminder notification for every category (**)
- Smart Categories(*): Trackthisforme is so smart that it can track some data all by itself: it can automatically update the relative category every time you send or receive a SMS, or why not? Even when you make a phone call!
- Dashboard View(**): you can compare the elements of the last week/month with the previous week/month!
(*): Requires Trackthisforme SmartCategories.
(**) Some features requires a PRO account. You can create only 5 categories without a PRO account.
Period date ovulation anticipated date of next appears As you enter the items and some body temperature every morning, changes in body temperature will be displayed in the graph and calendar.
※ It also supports input and display of weight and body fat percentage as well as body temperature!
To help you manage your physical condition by recording the various symptoms and basal body temperature.
The following are the main features of "Ladi Cal".
◆ input and display of basal body temperature ◆
Basal body temperature that has been entered will be displayed calendar, in the graph. Low temperature phase, high-temperature phase has become so easy to understand and in blue letters when body temperature is low, it is displayed in red when body temperature is high on the calendar.
◆ input and display of body weight, body fat percentage ◆
You can be displayed in the graph and calendar as well as the basal body temperature the body weight, body fat percentage.
It is also possible to display the same graph the basal body temperature, weight, body fat percentage in the configuration further.
You can also be turned OFF the input and display of body weight, body fat percentage if not required.
◆ Record of various physical condition ◆
You can give each day a record of ovulation communication, textile, etc. during menstruation.
It allows you to customize the icon, etc. The name can be added up to 10 items maximum.
These items will be displayed calendar, also in the graph either.
◆ Display of menses, ovulation prediction ◆ Date
Calculate the average value of the cycle from the recording state of menses in the past, physiological predicted day-ovulation prediction date is displayed on the graph and calendar.
◆ number of weeks of pregnancy at the time display ◆
Number of weeks from the date of the last physiological appears if you set the expected date of birth.
Also features the following further
Backup of data
· Display of holiday
• The lock by password
• Changing the background color (16 types)
OvaGraph is the ideal app for fertility charters who are on the move and looking for an alternative to traditional pen and paper fertility tracking methods. No more hand-drawn BBT graphs! OvaGraph is an easy-to-use FREE fertility charting app that allows you to store and graph all of your menstrual cycle data (including fertility monitor results, BBT temps, ovulation test results and cervical mucus changes) in one convenient place to help you pinpoint the most fertile days in each menstrual cycle. OvaGraph automatically interprets your BBT readings to display your ovulation date, your fertile days and your coverline and generates color-coded graphs and calendars of menstrual cycle data, including cycle day, BBT and fertility monitor readings. OvaGraph also connects you with an active and encouraging community of trying-to-conceive women, along with an abundance of educational resources related to fertility and pregnancy – all intended to help and support you in your journey toward parenthood.
OvaGraph helps you pinpoint ovulation and increase your odds of conception!
•Interprets your BBT readings to display your ovulation date, your fertile days and your coverline
•Automatically generates color-coded graphs and calendars of menstrual cycle data, including cycle day, BBT and fertility monitor readings.
•Provides unlimited storage of menstrual cycle data
•Offers the opportunity to interact with an active and supportive community of women in forums on a broad range of topics related to fertility and pregnancy
•Interprets OvaCue fertility monitor readings to provide an accurate fertility prediction and ovulation confirmation (when used in conjunction with the Fairhaven Health Mobile OvaCue)
M.Calendar is menstrual cycle calendar app helps you to prepare in advance.
- Predicting menstrual period, reproductive, ovulation
- Alarm service when predicted next period
- The pill
- Data backup and recovery
- Multiple language support
**HELP US BRING THE PRO VERSION OF MCALC BY SUPPORTING OUR INDIEGOGO PROJECT AT http://igg.me/at/mcalc/**
What is Mcalc?
Mcalc is a new menstruation calculator app. It tracks your period and keeps you updated on your current status and any upcoming important events of your menstrual cycle.
How does it work?
Simple! Just provide the app with some basic information about you and your cycle, and Mcalc will calculate the rest, taking your personal context into consideration. Afterwards you can set alarms and even log relevant events.
What features does it have?
̶-Neutrality Guaranteed: We understand that sex and gender identity are not the same, and because of this we designed our app so it can be used by almost everyone. Mcalc is 100% gender neutral and it won't assume anything of you while using it.
̶-Adaptation: We all have different needs, and Mcalc can suit them accordingly. It will only display the information relevant to your purposes and won't nag you with irrelevant data. Using Mcalc on "sex mode" will help you reduce your risk of getting pregnant when having sex for fun, while setting it on "baby mode" will help you increase your chances of getting pregnant when planning for it.
-Information: Discover new things about menstrual cycles by using Mcalc's informative pages.
Features that will be added in the Pro version:
̶-Tracking: Mcalc lets you keep a log of your activity for later reference. It's as simple as tapping a date in our calendar and ticking the events that happened that day to save them for further reference.
̶-Notifications: Mcalc will keep you updated on the important dates of your menstrual cycle. It has a built-in alarm system that will allow you to set notifications for events you care about.
GET MCALC TODAY!