Perfect to share files up to 400 MB wherever you are. Upload once and re-use the links several times, saving a lot of traffic. Create a library of linkable files on your smartphone.
- Upload one or multiple files from gallery or file-explorer
- Upload files to your account (will be added in next version)
- Copy&Share links in various formats for instant use
- Receive links via email (optional)
- History of your uploads to re-use previous uploads
- Delete in history also deletes file on server
The file-upload.net terms and conditions apply for all uploads made with this app (available on www.file-upload.net)
This app is not supported by file-upload.net, so please send an eMail to email@example.com if you have any feedback or problems. Also don't use the market comment for problem reports!
This app is a private project and not affiliated with file-upload.net in any way, but was developed with kind permission of file-upload.net.
Task messenger is a SNS style groupware mobile messenger. It is a whole free.
It is synchronized with Web PC messenger& Local messenger, so you cannot
lose you conversation with coworkers. Also, you can share upload & download files
in real time.
If your company has a lot of outside work & collaboration, you can make the best
task performance with Task messenger.
*Basic functions of the Task messenger
- Company organogram confirmation
- Employee profile check
- File share box
- 1:1 & Group chat
- Notification function
* Only your verified co-workers can create posts in your company’s timeline
* Follow and comment on the inner workings of other companies
* See what’s trending across all companies
Canary is a New York based social sharing platform that uses anonymity to empower employees to have frank conversations and make important observations about their companies safely — and follow and comment on the discussion threads at other organizations.
Canary’s anonymity is contextualized — every post is associated with a company, so users know they are seeing real posts from real insiders. But Canary collects and tracks no user information, posts or email addresses. This anonymity allows Canary’s users to build and engage in honest sharing communities, without fear of reprisal. Users from hundreds of companies (including Twitter, Adobe, Thrillist, Yahoo and many others) are already sharing everything from cringe-worthy screw-ups — an Adobe user who posted “that awkward moment when you hit on a new lady only to be intro’ed as your new manager 2 hours later” — to speculation on hiring and the competition.