EZShift is a rules based system that manages your schedule. The system includes every aspect of dynamic shift scheduling, from communicating with your employees and colleagues and sending employees requests, through automatic employee assignment to their shifts and even managing time and attendance in real time.
This app provides both managers and employees an easy way to access their schedules view and edit requests, messages, attendance info, swaps and more…
EZShift is the ONLY system that can really understand your schedule!
Here are some examples of schedule rules that can be applied:
- No more than 3 "Bad shifts" a week for "Good" employees
- No more than 2 consecutive nights
- At least 24 hours rest after specific shifts
- A day rest after maximum 6 working days
- At least one Spanish speaker every Sunday morning
- Maximum 3 consecutive Sundays
And much more!
This app is free for employees and managers that works for a business that uses EZShift!
Fill free to visit our website at: http://www.ezshift.com
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.
Enter the name of your employees. Provision has been made to track up to six employees at the same time. You can also enter their roles in the company. The hourly rate section let you enter the individual hourly rates for you employees.
Track their starting and leaving time over the entire week. Provision has been made for you to track your employees over the entire month on a weekly basis. Alternatively, you can track more employees (up to thirty) over a week, using the other sheets.
The app lets you calculate the total pay due for an employee on a weekly basis. This can be customised by the users as per their specific situation.
The app opens with a sample sheet, to give you an idea on its usage. You can also use this sheet along with the others, if needed.
If you want to send and discuss your Employee schedule plan with your employees or partners, Employee Schedule is an easy to use app for you. You can locally save, email or print the Employee Schedule for yourself. Coordinating with your employees made easier with the Employee Schedule app.
Get your free trial at www.7shifts.com and you’ll be scheduling your employees with ease in minutes.
How it works for managers:
- Create the schedule in minutes, not hours
- Shifts are automatically emailed and text messaged to staff
- Approve or decline shift trades
- Approve or decline time off requests
- Track staff availability
- Time off and availability are plotted directly onto the schedule for you
- Communicate with employees
- Reduce labor costs and overtime
How it works for employees:
- Access your schedule
- See who you are working with for upcoming shifts
- Request shift trades
- Request time off
- Submit your availability
- Communicate with your co-workers
The 7 shifts team's focus is to make employee scheduling easier for managers in the restaurant industry. You will quickly see how scheduling your staff is simpler when everything is managed in one spot.
Take the pain and time out of employee scheduling. When I Work uses text messaging, email and the web to communicate, alert and notify your staff about the work schedule.
Try When I Work with your business free for 30-days. There’s no risk and no credit card is required to try.
When I Work is free to use with up to 5 employees and then as low as $1 per employee, per month for more than 5. See all pricing options at: http://wheniwork.com/pricing
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
✔ Create, update, cancel and publish shifts
✔ Fill open shifts in seconds with SMS alerts to staff
✔ Send employees SMS text and email alerts about the schedule
✔ Monitor and moderate time-off requests and shift trades
✔ View employee contact information and schedules
✔ Add/Edit/Invite employees
✔ Add/Edit positions
✔ Add/Edit locations
✔ Add/Edit job sites
✔ Google Maps integration for job sites
KEY FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
✔ View work schedule anytime, anywhere
✔ View and accept available open shifts
✔ Request shift trades with other employees
✔ Get directions to job sites
✔ Allow shift drops with other employees
✔ View colleagues’ contact information
✔ Request time off
✔ Monitor requests
- Free editable templates.
- Single tap to add or delete calendar entries.
- Double tap to switch shift entries
- Choose work times, names, colors and more.
- Option to add notes to any calendar day
- public holidays for 38 countries
- widget for view shifts (today and tomorrow)
- week number
- export of services as PDF-file
- matching of your services in your device calendar (manual and automatic)
- automatically add recurring shift cycles to roster-calendar
- automatically delete of shifts
- calculations for total hours of shifts
- additional entries in shift calendar for second shift (double shift)
- Online Backup/Restore
- daily entry of overtime
- password protection
Now you can quickly check your schedule by using our new WorkSchedule.Net employee portal.
This app is compatible with accounts using versions 7.1 or 8.1
Depending on the version you are on, the app will either only show you your current schedule (7.1) or display the menu options as shown in the pictures (8.1).
If you encounter any problems with the application, please feel free to send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Stop 'When Do I Work?' calls from your employees. Employees can log into Hello Scheduling to see when they work, request timeoff, and swap shifts with coworkers.
* With our autoscheduler, you'll be able to make work schedules in 1 click.
* Stay compliant with labor laws by having Hello Scheduling automatically calculate breaks for your employees.
* Track employee attendance with our time clock. You'll be able to easily approve employee time records for payroll.
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule (roster, planner) in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: email@example.com
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• English, 中文, Deutsch (Johann), Español (Toni Rubio), Dansk (Lars Schilling), Nederlands (Albert Maat), Italiano (Massimiliano), Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo), Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie), Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta), Norsk (Stian Pareliussen), Русский (Victor Andura), Svenska (Tommy Bruzell), Magyar
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
Features at a glance:
- Calculate hours and pay worked on the job by simply clocking in and clocking out.
- Track the GPS location on a map with a pin location of all employee clock in & clock out events.
- Allow or block employees from editing their time sheet data remotely with a press of a button.
- Calculate hourly employee paycheck data easily.
- Track and calculate mileage by per mile rate
- Track and calculate employee expenses.
- Track and calculate used and available vacation hours.
- Track and calculate used and available sick hours.
- Track and calculate over time hours.
- Track employee comp time.
- Track employee cash advances.
- Auto punch out and in for Lunch
- Email your time sheets as attachments to anyone as a spreadsheet (.csv).
- Run reports quickly and simply by providing a date range.
- *NEW FEATURE Cloud backup, protect all of your important time punch data (free with purchase of app).
- Available for Android and Apple (search iTimePunch in the Apple store) operating systems.
- Affordably priced for everyone.
- Purchase once per device, own it forever for that device. Never pay a monthly fee.
If you have hourly employees, this is your solution. Give the app to each employee on their mobile device, where they will clock in and out of work from anywhere, giving each employee the flexibility to send you their time sheets on demand.
Employees will instantly know how much they have earned, how much vacation and sick time they have and will be able to easily enter and track expenses such as travel or fuel costs.
Know where your employees are while they are clocked in. With iTimePunch, every time an employee clocks in or out, their GPS location is recorded, and then every hour while your employee is clocked in their GPS location is recorded as well. These GPS locations are then part of the time sheet report the employee emails their "Boss" from the application. Within this report is a clickable screen with links that open a map with pins showing the exact GPS location where the employee clocked in and out and also their location every hour while clocked in.
*New feature. iTimePunch now has a backup feature that automatically backs up your device time punch data to our cloud backup service. Restore your backed up cloud data to your device easily within the app (Device backup can be restored to like devices. Cross platform backup restore such as backup from iPhone, restore to other manufacturer is not supported at this time) must be Apple device to Apple device.
We will do our very best to backup your iTimePunch device data, however there are a few things you should know. Your internet connection must be working on the device for the backup to function. We will not be liable in any way for your data. Data backup is always your responsibility solely. This backup service is provided "as is", without any implied warranty to the user. You accept these terms by purchasing and downloading our application, iTimePunch.
Please see our full terms and conditions: http://www.itimepunch.com/terms-and-conditions/
Please note, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please note, the map described above is not a live map. The "Boss" must be emailed the employees Timesheet to view GPS locations on this map.
Give iTimePunch a try right now. We know you will be satisfied because we built this app for our own small business first and use it every day ourselves.
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive user interface.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
-Reload history from SD
-Install to SD
-Import job names & desc
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
With your free TimeClock Connect account, you get:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is a lot easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data - no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
* Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry/management capabilities.
* Track expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance traveled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* SD Card database backup / restore
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
+ Simple, easy to use web interface.
+ Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
+ Payment tracking - including partial payments.
+ Bill for materials as well as labor - items can be taxed at different rates.
+ Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
+ Customize your invoices with your company logo.
+ Download PDF files to print - or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
+ Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, your can generate PDF timesheet invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments.
“Easy to use and simple. It’s very useful and is definitely worth every penny. Great customer service from developers!”
“Very well executed app, nice clean interface with tones of useful features.”
“A great app for those of us that do business on the go. It is packed full of great features that really help out. Great job.”
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier. It is the best hours tracker app for android users.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Calculate overtime earnings.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.