The first book in this series is "Miyao Rei's Illustrated Sea Life Book." This is an illustrated book with audio in three languages: Japanese, English and French.
The "pi-bo Ehon" is a first e-book for small children. This is not a conversion from a paper book, nor is it a game. The "pi-bo Ehon" is a new type of teaching tool what was designed to let children play with it in anyway they like so that they can develop their sense of creativity.
Text and audio from two different languages can always be set in the e-book. Any combination of Japanese, English or French can be used. In addition, the user can record his or her own voice for the audio used for the main language. We want parents to record their own voices to customize it for their children.
As a series, following titles will be released sequentially.
- Warabe Kimika's Illustrated Animal Book
- Warabe Kimika's Illustrated Animal Book 2
- Yuki Yoshinori Illustrated Things-to-Ride-On Book
- Yuki Yoshinori Illustrated Things-to-Ride-On Book2
- Yuki Yoshinori Illustrated Truck
- Kaichi Toru Illustrated Job Book
- Miyao Rei Illustrated Bird Book
- Hakata Tetsuya Illustrated Dinosaur Book
- Hakata Tetsuya Illustrated Bug Book
•How to use *
- This software does not have any instructions or help. Just start the application and let you child touch or tap it. Your child should be able to discover how to use it alone.
- Tapping the setup/wrench/spanner icon will display a simple password protection screen. This will prevent your children from unintentionally opening and changing the settings.
- The secondary languages can be changed in the setup screen.
- Audio can be recorded and erased for the primary language in the setup screen. Even if you make your own recording, the original audio will not be erased. The original audio will be used again if a recorded audio clip is erased.
Shmoop ACT® Prep is now available in handy app, so you can gear up for the ACT® anywhere you go: on a plane, under a tree, in a canoe.
Topics We Cover: ACT® English (Punctuation, Grammar & Usage, Sentence Structure, Writing Strategies, Style), ACT® Math (Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry), ACT® Reading (Prose Fiction Passage, Social Science Passage, Humanities Passage, Natural Science Passage), ACT® Science Reasoning (Data Representation, Research Summaries, Conflicting Viewpoints), and ACT® Writing (Handwriting, Essay Structure, Common Mistakes)
Enjoy full-length practice exams and hundreds of drills while studying our test-taking tips and step-by-step guides, unlocking the ancient secrets of AP domination.
What’s in this eBook: * Spanish Colonization * Columbian Exchange & Atlantic World * Jamestown & Colonial Chesapeake * Plymouth & Colonial New England * French & Indian War * American Revolution * Articles of Confederation & Constitution * Early Republic * War of 1812 * Market Revolution * Manifest Destiny * Antebellum Culture * Age of Jackson * Slavery & Antislavery * Causes of the Civil War * Civil War * Reconstruction * Gilded Age * Populists and Progressives * Jim Crow * American Imperialism and Spanish-American War * World War I * 1920s * Great Depression and New Deal * World War II * Cold War * 1950s * 1960s * Reagan Era * Post-Cold War America
What’s in this app: * Mastering the Multiple Choice * Rhetorical Strategies and Rhetorical Questions * Essays Back to Basics * Essays Beyond the Basics * The Rhetorical Essay * The Argument Essay * The Synthesis Essay