Hurry, hurry - the easter bunny missed to carry out the eggs this year. Last chance is to do a rocket-boosted express delivery.
Cruise through hayfields and drop easter-eggs into the baskets. Be careful there are bees along the way with a nasty sting!
As more eggs are delivered, the more children will likely be happy this easter season. So help the troubled bunny. Let's go!
- Slide finger on left hand to move bunny
- Touch finger right hand to drop eggs
- that's all and we can tell you, it is going to be tough!
- Different enemies in the air
- Bonus level
The critically acclaimed Cubes vs. Spheres is now available on Android!
Step into the stylized geometric world of Cubes vs. Spheres, a 3D physics action game where you defend against waves of advancing Cubes by flicking powerful Spheres at them. Use 6 unique Spheres to explode, freeze, squash and confuse the Cubes. Can you survive the Cubocalypse?
"Cubes vs. Spheres is Google Play Store gold." - Phandroid
"Makes physics fun again... a must-buy game." - Android Central
"A grand geometric struggle." - Android Police
"Addictive physics fun." - Android Authority
"The presentation is spot on." - Tested
"Perfect for mobile play." - The Guardian
Nominated for "Most Innovative Game of the Year" in the 2011 Best App Ever Awards
Selected as an "App of the Week" by G4TV.com's TheFeed
"Gorgeous in its simplicity, addicting with all its unlockables and randomized cube behavior, and just keeps giving players more." - 148apps.com (4.5/5)
"Attractive and addictive... an easy recommendation." - PocketGamer.com (8/10)
"Basically a perfect game." - App-Score.com (9/10)
"Brilliant - the Tetris for the 21st Century!" - iTopNews.de (4/5)
"Replayabilty is off the charts, and it’s one game that will never leave my device." - TheAppShack (4.5/5)
"There’s something simple and crazily addictive about the gameplay." - SlideToPlay.com (3/4)
"Simple action based fun with a unique setting." - AppSpy.com (4/5)
"A very solid 4-Dimple effort." - AppSmile.com (4/5)
Cubes vs. Spheres features anti-aliased 3D graphics, minimalist style for unprecedented numbers of enemies, massive explosions and fast-paced gameplay, utilizing physics and particle effects for the utmost in destructive satisfaction!
- 6 unique upgrades, each with their own strategic advantages
- Awesome chain reactions for big points and big explosions
- Simple swipe and tilt controls
- "The cubes are alive!" - Innovative enemy movement makes each play-through different
- 40+ Achievements
- Beautiful stylized, anti-aliased 3D graphics
- A true physics game, where every explosion has an equal and opposite explosion
Cubes vs. Spheres - It's EXACTLY how it sounds.
LETTERBOX - WORD SEARCH IN 3D!
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Cubes vs. Spheres comes the next evolution in word games. Swipe to rotate around a tower of letters and power blocks 7 wide, 7 deep, and up to 10 tall, as you try to find words to whittle away the board.
- Play words in 3D, around corners, inside-out and upside-down.
- Utilize super power-ups like bombs, rotate blocks, the powerful quake block, and more!
- Employ special letter blocks like wilds and over-sized large blocks to make high-scoring words.
- Chill out to an incredible music soundtrack by UK artist Yung Sir.
- Test your vocabulary in 3 dimensions!
3 UNIQUELY AWESOME MODES
- CLEAR MODE: 3 letter blocks fall from the sky each time you play a word. Keep ahead of the game by playing longer words and using power-ups! Can you clear 100%?
- PANIC MODE: Letter blocks fall over time, speeding up as you play. Clear words as fast as you can so they don't reach the top. How long can you survive?
- CHILL MODE: Just a relaxing word search. Take your time and clear as much as you can before you run out of words. Hint: Use those power-ups and wilds wisely.
PRESS AND REVIEWS
- "Pick-up and play simplicity. Rating: 4/5" - Appspy.com
- "Highly recommended to casual gamers." - Appmodo.com
- "Beautiful graphics, awesome sound effects... it will keep you glued to your device for hours and hours, really challenging." - Appbuddy.com
- "Seriously awesome... a level of detail you wouldn't expect from a mobile game." - Toucharcade.com Forum Users
THE SPACE BUNNIES NEED YOUR HELP!
Their worlds are deteriorating and there's only one place left to go... the Homeworld. Blast off on an exciting adventure to help the Space Bunnies find home - but don't forget to pick up their friends along the way!
THE FINAL FURRY FRONTIER
Rocket your way through unique obstacles like asteroid belts, wormholes, galaxies and black holes. Avoid the space stickies who want nothing more than to feed on your rocket fuel. And watch out for the bunnies natural enemy, the SPACE FOX!
- Casual and fun gameplay like no other
- HD graphics for phones and tablets, including the Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and other Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablets
- Innovative yet simple tilt controls let you zoom through space like never before
- Massive levels to explore with tons of unique obstacles and puzzles
- Special powers and pickups to help clear your way home
- Calibrate to play in any orientation, landscape or portrait
- Pinch to zoom, gestures, and tap controls make it easy to navigate space and blow things up
- Addictive replayability - explore the corners of space you missed before to find all your long-eared friends
** It's the YEAR OF THE BUNNY, and the Space Bunnies need your help! Get them home! **
Flap Shot is an insane and addictive drinking game to play with your friends!
Just tap tap tap to get your shot to the goal. You start with one obstacle, but the more you pass the higher it goes. Pass the level then pass it to your friend. Mess up and you take a shot! It's just that simple.
Also includes Non-Alcohol Mode! Non-Alcohol Mode plays the same way, but instead of taking a shot between rounds the screen blurs to simulate getting drunk as you fail. See how far you can get before you can't see any more!
***Please Note: Due to the intense blurring effects, Non-Alcohol Mode only works on newer devices with advanced graphics capabilities.***
These gophers won't know what hit 'em!