Listen to Hanuman Chalisa Daily.!
Karya Siddhi Hanuman temple is situated at Girinagar (BSK 3 rd Stage), Southern part of Bangalore. The temle is run by Avadhoota Datta Peetham. Karya – means any work & Siddhi – means fulfilled, so the name itself says the Hanuman here is considered to be rewarding wishes of his devotees. Sri Ganapathi Sacchidananda Swamiji has installed Lord Hanuman here. Lord Hanuman is a Hindu God who helped Sri Rama as his devotee and located wife of Sri Ram (Seetha). Lord Hanuman also fought against Ravana (The emperor of Lanka). There are several forms to worship Lord Hanuman such as Veera Hanuman, Panchamukhi Hanuman, Shanti Hanuman, Prasanna Anjaneya & many more. You will find images of Anagha Devi Sametha Sri Dattatreya, Lord Shiva, Ganapathi, and Navagraha Gudi in the temple premises. Everyday hundreds of devotees visit the temple. Most of the time temple is crowded. You can see lot of coconuts tied around the temple because of “Poorna Phala Samarpana” - a type of pooja given at the temple for fulfilling the wishes.
Poorna Phala Samarpana
You can offer poorna phala (coconut) to Lord Anjaneya for the fulfillment of your wishes in a prescribed manner. The process to perform “Poornaphala Deeksha” is goes like this:-
• First you have to make a wish in front of the god.
• Second you tie a uncleaned coconut (with its outer shell) at the temple.
• You have to chant Karyasiddhi anjaneya mantra everyday 108 times.
• You have to do 41 pradakshinas twice a week at this temple.
• The entire course of Poorna Phala Samarpana is 16 days.
• You should avoid alcoholic drinks and non-vegetarian food during this
• On 16th day you should remove the tied coconut and offer it to lord
• After pooja the coconut should be used to prepare sweets and should be
-- distributed to family, friends, & relatives.
How to reach
From ‘Seeta Circle bus stop' go towards Girinagar. Take right turn at dead end. Take first left (3 rd C Main) and go straight. Take left turn at 7 th Cross, after 15 meters the temple will come on your left.
• Majestic to Girinagar bus (36 A/B, 10).
• Majestic to Seeta Circle bus (43 series/45 series)
Karya Siddhi Anjaneya Temple
Sri Ganapathy Sachidananda Ashrama
3rd C Main, 7th Cross, Girinagar 2nd Phase
BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085