Augmented Reality app is a mobile app that lets you visualize 3D models in real world. It is the perfect Augmented Reality app to experience AR world.
The Augmented Reality app works based on Google ARCore SDK. In some cases this technology may not support your phone, in that case do not leave a bad review.
How does it work:
1. INSTALL the application and LAUNCH it.
2. Choose Objects form 3d library list.
3. POINT your device towards the floor.
4. Once floor detected you can see a red “marker”. There are some items in the library. Tap on “Anchor” button to place objects in the scene.
5. Using “Reset Button” clear all the placed objects
6. Use camera Button to capture the scene.
7. User the share button to share the recent captured screenshot.
This app is for all Google ARCore App developers, its a sample app that demonstrates ARCore features.
ARCore is Google's platform for building augmented reality experiences.
Using different APIs, ARCore enables your phone to sense its environment, understand the world and interact with information.
Some of the APIs are available across Android and iOS to enable shared AR experiences.
*Are you a developer or designer creating your first augmented reality (AR) experience? Check out the sample AR app and get idea for building better and more dynamic apps with ARCore.