Use Virtual Reality mode to use your environment as your cadaver's host! Move around a virtually placed skeleton or muscle system and snap pictures, or simply view the models from a different angle. Watch high quality animated videos of the intricate systems in motion, including the heart's pump cycle, skeletons in motion and more!
This is the augmented reality companion app for our new Interactive Human Anatomy Wall Chart.
- 11 Accurately modeled renditions of the major body systems.
- Writeups and blurbs on every major organ and system!
- Amazingly remastered videos depicting functionality.
- Portable VR Mode option for those without the chart
- Ages 5+ to 99 and beyond!
- Outstanding amounts of information and knowledge to behold.
Here is an engrossing animation that through its crisp visuals enables you to trace the different stages of flow of blood inside the heart as well as inside the body.
Next, the quiz section challenges your intellect with interesting conceptual questions compelling you to brush up your knowledge on the topic.
To supply you with additional information on the topic we have scanned the net and found out relevant web-addresses. Click on them and learn more on this topic.
Conceptual images help you to understand, in detail, the processes of systemic and pulmonary circulation inside the body.
A speedy perusal of our glossary section will acquaint you with the technical terms and their correct meanings."
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
It has two modes of play.
* Quiz : Questions about where they are located the bodies and body parts , bones, muscles , organs like the heart , digestive system, etc.
* Training : Similar to the previous mode not only the application will ask you questions , simply click anywhere and tell you his name.
This educational game is aimed at children of primary and secondary. The preschool children can play but its level may be too difficult. If you are in college studying medicine may this application is too simple for you but you can use the difficult level is ready to doctors, nurses or people interested in learning more about the human body. such as muscles , bones , teeth, digestive system , brain, etc.
Suitable for children and adults, with level since early childhood / elementary / secondary school to university. Very useful to study the anatomy of the muscles exámene , anantomia bones and organs of the human body. gray
This application is used to learn all the bones and muscles of the body in a fun way . It is very educational because in addition to learning to speak in Spanish and English is learned that can be played by selecting English as the language in this way you learn words in English for children to be bilingual .
Using wifi or 3g network is not necessary to use this application on your mobile phone or tablet HD . Stop playing games like angry birds and crush candy and learn something to pass exams in biology / anatomy. Play some games like arkanoid, puzzles , arcades , platforms, dice games is fine, but it's good practice other forms of entertainment as this educational application.
Learning anatomy Anatomy4kids
the human body
circulatory system for kids
human anatomy and physiology
human body organs body organs
diagram of female anatomy human body parts
Human Body for Kids
body systems for kids
anatomy of the human body
human organ anatomy
skeletal system games
skeletal system for children
diagram of the human body
human muscular anatomy
human organ systems
human body anatomy
muscles of the human body
excretory system for kids
human skeleton diagram
images of anatomy
the human body for children
human body systems for kids
the function of the excretory system
systems of the human body
diagram of the human anatomy
image of human body
organs in the body
Human Body System
organ system definition
atlas of human anatomy
female body parts
muscular system for children
what a body
anatomy for kids
what a body system
body parts list
image of the human body
anatomy of the body
excretory organs of the system
organs of the respiratory system
diagram of the male anatomy
images of the human body
organs and body systems
diagram of human organs
Female Anatomy Photos
organs of the nervous system
internal organs diagram
Children circulatory system
organs of human body
largest organ of the human body
muscular organ system
The full version of Exoplanet Explorer 2 introduces a feature that will automatically download the latest planetary discoveries, keeping you up to date. For the first time it also includes models of some of the binary star systems that are known to have planets, giving you a much better idea of the variety of different worlds in our Galaxy.
The data is sourced from The Planetary Habitability Laboratory, SIMBAD, and scientific papers, and if it's not available from one of these sources, then wherever possible it will be calculated or estimated, giving you access to one of the most complete exoplanet databases.
In addition to an intuitive interface which allows touch driven navigation through our Galaxy, Exoplanet Explorer also offers a comprehensive search tool which will let you find the planets and systems that you are interested in. This includes the ability to both search and sort by planet name, the number of planets in a system or even then number of stars in a system, to name just a few.
Statistics are provided to summarise the information in the database and give you a global perspective.
Planets have been divided up into 6 classes, and further subdivides into 3 temperature classes. This information has then been used to create models which are then assembled into working solar systems to give you an idea of what they might look like if we could travel there today.
Planet are divided into the following mass classes:
* Mercurian - rocky worlds that have the approximate mass of Mercury
* Sub-terran - rocky planets with a mass similar to Mars
* Terran - rocky worlds with similar mass to Earth
* Super-terran - rocky worlds with a higher mass than Earth
* Neptunian - gas giants similar to Neptune
* Jovian - gas giants as massive or more massive than Jupiter
The planets are further divided into the following temperature classes:
* Hot - planets that are too hot to support liquid water
* Warm - planets in the star's habitable zone where liquid water could exist
* Cold - planets beyond the habitable zone where water would only exist as ice
* Please report problems at apps.burlock.org or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can't help you here because Google won't let developers contact users who make comments.
* This app supports ICS, but custom ROMs are not supported. If you install a non-standard ROM and have a problem, then contact the ROM developer and report the bug so they can fix it.
Features exclusive to this full edition:
★★★ High resolution 3D solar system HD graphics for the latest phones and tablets
★★★ A dedicated tablet mode
★★★ Many more spacecraft to explore and learn about, including NASA Dawn, Cassini and Juno
★★★ A wealth of information and facts about our solar system
★★★ A planet position calculator to find out where the planets were on significant days such as your birthday
The places you'll visit:
★ The Sun, otherwise known as Sol
★ Earth and the Moon, also known as Luna
★ Mars and its tiny moons Deimos and Phobos
★ Asteroids Ceres and Vesta
★ Jupiter and its moons Callisto, Europa, Ganymede and Io
★ Saturn and the moons Mimas, Tethys, Enceladus, Dione, Rhea, Titan and Iapetus
★ Uranus and its moons Miranda, Umbriel, Ariel, Oberon, Titania
★ Neptune, the moons Triton and Proteus
★ The former planet Pluto and its moon Charon
★ And you'll have a chance to catch up with NASA's Voyager probe on it's lonely journey into the cosmos
There are plenty of facts about each of the places you will visit in the solar system. All of it is available at the touch of a button, thanks to the easy to use and friendly user interface.
Statistics, information and other planet data can presented relative to what you are familiar with on Earth. The solar system is vast and it's easier to grasp facts such as planet Jupiter's mass being equal to about 317 Earths.
Orbital positions and planetary motion in this solar system simulator use a compressed scale, which makes it easier to fit the solar system map onto a screen. The distance between the Sun and gas giant planets is huge. Shrinking the planet orbits diagram to fit your screen, without compressing it, would make the inner planets so tiny and so close to the Sun that they would be invisible.
Only the Voyager and Pioneer probes have visited the gas giants of the outer solar system, planet Neptune and planet Uranus. The moons of these worlds are "tidally-locked" like our Moon. Telescopes and passing NASA spacecraft have only taken photos of the sides of theses moon that face away from the planet, just as we cannot photograph the "dark side" of Luna from Earth. Because the hidden side has not been visible to space agency spacecraft, it has been estimated from geographic features that are visible.
While there may only be eight planets in our solar system now, Pluto is still included for your viewing pleasure.
Solar Explorer feature summary:
★ Ideal educational introduction to the solar system for kids
★ Virtual solar system model with a planet orbit diagram and solar system orbit simulator
★ See the smallest and largest solar system objects including planets, moons and asteroids
★ Interesting moon and planet fact discovery, such as planet weights (mass)
★ Learn the solar system, moon and planet systems
★ High quality 3D solar system graphics
★ The planet surface simulation constructed from real photos taken by telescopes or NASA spacecraft
★ An awesome soundtrack to accompany you on your journey
Solar System Explorer: the handy solar system chart in your pocket. Take a solar walk today!
This app is focused towards children who are curious to learn about the countries of the world. However, we have found that many adults use this application too. The simplicity in the interface and interactivity through Text-To-Speech, make it a favorite reference app for all.
This app is developed in collaboration with SNA Power - Software and Technology Division http://snapower.net/tech/
The Kentucky Historical Society explores the state’s history through its historical sites, markers, and landscapes. Find interesting people, places and events in Kentucky’s history, and take curated historical tours through regions and communities across the state. With a growing list of interpretive stories, beginning with the state’s historical markers, each point on the interactive GPS-enabled map includes historical information about the location, along with historic images from Kentucky’s archival collections and historical publications. Many sites also include short documentary videos or audio clips based on expert research or oral history interviews.
You can find more information about Kentucky Historical Society on the web at history.ky.gov or visit the project website at explorekyhistory.ky.gov.
* Interactive map with more than 50 historical locations and topics at launch, with additional locations being added each month.
* Historic images
* Interpretive audio
* Documentary videos
* Directions to each location on the map
* Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, and email
* Curated Tours exploring map locations
* Historical content: Kentucky Historical Society.
* Project Director: Jody Blankenship, Education Director, Kentucky Historical Society.
* Project Contact: Becky Riddle, Program Coordinator, Kentucky Historical Society. email@example.com, 502-564-1792.
* Explore Kentucky History uses the Curatescape Tool (www.curatescape.org) developed by the Center for Public History + * Digital Humanities at Cleveland State University.
* The Concept & Technical Development of Curatescape was developed and led by Dr. Mark Tebeau and the CPHDH Team.
* Graphic design: Epstein Design Partners (epsteindesign.com)
* Software development: DXY Solutions (dxysolutions.com)
More from developer
for enterprises. Using SmartKiT, you can empower you workforce with training, knowledge sharing, and
performance support services. SmartKiT is a device-independent solution that can be accessed by all leading
smartphones and tablet devices.
With SmartKiT, enterprises can
1. Encourage information sharing and collaboration for your remote, mobile and offsite workforce
2. Empower your employees with Just-In time learning for improving productivity
3. Deliver business critical information as a job performance aid to your field workers