Siji is marker-less image-recognition platform for smartphones designed to convert real-world media, brands and products into instaneous digital experiences.
Through one free app on a smartphone or tablet, Siji opens in camera mode and becomes a “lens” through which real world branded objects, such as press adverts, billboards or retail displays, logos, packaging or can become content-rich, interactive experiences including : An augmented reality overlay, web links, digital graffiti, gaming, couponing or sales promotion.
What can I scan?
You can scan magazines, newspapers, books, posters, product packages and other items that have been marked with Siji. Most will have an Siji logo to indicate you can scan them.
How does Siji works?
Siji uses the camera function in your smartphone or tablet to recognise images that are marked with Siji and return a response. This response could be anything from opening an image gallery or playing a video to launching a simple web-link or an interactive game. Whatever your phone can do Siji can do, too.
How to use Siji ?
1. Look out for the Siji logo on pages, brochures, newspaper, product packages, etc.
2. Open the app and scan the whole page, product, or brands logo.
3. Simply wait and watch the page, product or logo comes to life.
4. Share these exclusive experience with your friends.
What Siji does ?
1. Watching unique videos, movie trailers and product demos.
2. Play with 3D object and animation.
Siji new content is added daily, most of them are objects around you. So keep checking your in-app catalogue for updated content, or sign up for updates at sijiinfinity.com
Follow us on Twitter (@sijiapps) and like us on Facebook.
If you have any question or feedback, feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org