Mileage book uses the GPS in your phone. At the start of your trip, press START and your start address is now registered. At the end of your trip, press STOP and distance, time and end address is now registered. Add text and your mileage is completed. Simple and time saving.
Your mileage can be exported as PDF, Excel XML, CSV and XML and sent by email.
The app also allows you to monitor the amount of your allowance or deduction.
- Registration of business and private trips.
- Edit your trip.
- Copy an existing trip.
- Copy a trip as return trip.
- Calculation of compensation.
- Automatically log your start and end addresses.
- Automatically log your start and end time.
- Automatically of your favorite locations for later use.
- Add notes to your trip.
- Calculation of distance traveled for both business and private trip.
- GPS registration of your mileage.
- Export of data to Excel, Numbers (CSV), PDF, XML and Excel.
- E-mail your exported data.
- Runs in the background, while using the phone for other purposes.
At Appz Studio we are proud to present the Mileage Book and hope the app will be helpful in your everyday life. Please let us know if you got any inputs for future versions.
Convenience is important to us also with respect to the operation of the app. You may wish to immediately start and complete the data later. Or, if you prefer, you can fill out everything in advance. You can always reach frequent trips directly, as a template.
The vehicle logbook automatically suggests meaningful data such as the current address or already-known business partners. Of course, you can also take over these data from your contacts.
By the way, this vehicle logbook is just as safe as a written one. Just more comfortable. All data are protected against manipulation. On your device, in the backup, in synchronization, in the PDF file and in the printout. Your tax office can verify the printout without any additional files.
The printout includes a QR code which confirms the authenticity of the printout by kryptographic means. Testable with each QR code scanner, so with any smartphone.
You do not need any additional software on your PC. Your smartphone will suffice. And if you later switch to a different phone type, your logbook will remain useful.
You have more than one car and further drivers will use it? No problem. You can always add more drivers and manage all of your vehicles with this app.
For news and information about our apps you can visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/solidapps.de
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… stable and reliable mileage logbook.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end track recording (best with car's Bluetooth).
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill to current track.
After the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… is stable and reliable mileage logbook.
This app is one of the easiest tools for recording tracks.It was developed for car drivers who want to save time—instead of having to record all their tracks manually. Wherever in the world you are, your tracks are recorded and after connecting to the Internet they are evaluated. All you need is your Android smart phone or tablet with GPS.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed tracks)
★ Track recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic track evaluation (online).
★ Quick track record correction and full editing of recorded tracks (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Bluetooth and NFC support makes using the app even more simple and comfortable (one NFC tag per car is needed).
★ you can quickly add notes to every track (adjustable in application settings)
★ faster track recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons (Android 4.x)
★ English/German/French/Slovak/Czech language
★ backup your data to your GDrive
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
It allows you to export your logbook containing addresses, pending reimbursement and distance driven using CSV, Excel or HTML-files and lets you send them by e-mail directly to your employer's finance department.
Ob selbstständig, Kleinstunternehmen mit Pool-Fahrzeugen oder Großunternehmen mit ganzer Flotte: Mit dem mad Fahrtenbuch können Sie ganz einfach Ihre privaten und dienstlichen Fahrten, sowie Ihren Arbeitsweg erfassen und von überall verwalten.
Das mad Fahrtenbuch bietet Ihnen:
- Erfassung von Privat- und Dienstfahrzeugen sowie Flotten- und Pool-Fahrzeugen
- Erfassung über das eigene oder ein drittes Endgerät
- Verwaltung von Flotten und mehreren Fahrtenbüchern und Fahrern
- Webbasiertes Führen der Fahrtenbücher
- Alarmierung von Konflikten und Lösungshinweisen
- Export eines zertifizierten PDF für das Finanzamt (kostenpflichtig)
Das mad Fahrtenbuch benötigt Zugriff auf:
- das Adressbuch zum schnellen Import Ihrer Adressdaten aus Ihrem Adressbuch
- das Internet zur Übertragung Ihrer Fahrten auf den Fahrtenbuch-Server
- die Standortdaten zur Erfassung Ihrer Wegstrecke
Software features include maps by © OpenStreetMap contributors, track storage limited only by your memory card size and the ability to share a spreadsheet report of the data you have gathered.
DriveLog comes free with no ads. You can buy our yearly subscription with a FREE first month.
Our app uses location permission to make track of your route. Access to internet is used to load maps. External storage is used to save tracks on your memory card. In-app purchase billing is used if you choose to subscribe to our enterprise features.
With timr you're recording your time immedialtly while you're working. At the end of the day, your total work is already tracked. You can see at a glance how productive you've been, you enjoy feeling more productive and you'll be happy if you worked out a nice income.
PLEASE NOTE: After downloading the application you must signup for a 30 day trial account. Within this trial period, you can opt for a Free or Premium (paid) account, otherwise the test period ends automatically. Your timr account is created within a few seconds, no credit card is required. We'll never automatically charge you!
* Punch-In / Punch-Out (=Working Time Tracking)
* Tracks time spent on projects/tasks (= Project Time Tracking)
* App only needs to be launched to Start/Stop tracking, can be closed while tracking
* GPS Position-Tracking
* Powerful Reporting
* Use the timr web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting
* Data is automatically synchronized with the Web Application, there is 1 central location for your data, automatic backup
* BUSINESS SUPPORT!
* Add notes to a Project- or Working Time record
* Record breaks
* Works past-midnight
* Correct time entries across time zones - e.g. records the right time when travelling from Munich to New York
* Unlimited number of "working time categories" - office, business trips, .... (Premium Feature)
* Define your own task structure (clients, projects, subprojects, tasks, ...)
* Unlimited number of clients / projects / tasks (Premium Feature)
* PDF reports can be created on the go
* Customizable report headers lets you add company logo and address
* Forgot to start or stop? No problem: timr also allows a simple correction later
* Automatically suggests last odometer reading for new drive log recordings
* Your data is always automatically saved, there is no danger of data loss e.g. with updates
* Your colleagues do not use Android? No problem, there is also a timr App for BlackBerry, iOS, WP7, Windows Mobile
* Languages: German / English
Q: Why do I have to create an account?
A: timr is not a "standalone" app, and that's good! timr synchronizes your data with timr web application. Your data (and your employees!) are stored in ONE central location. No matter where you are, using the app or via web, you always have access to your current data. You don’t need to worry about any backup. You also do not run risk e.g. loosing your data on updating your App.
Q: Is the application free?
A: For freelancers or private use, we offer free accounts. In addition, there are premium accounts based on a monthly fee. Why paying a monthly fee? Because the system is hosted centrally and highly available to you, we offer business support, your data is automatically backuped and because we also have to pay our bills ;)
Q: What's the main difference between timr and all other time and mileage tracking apps?
A: timr provides working time tracking (punch-clock), project time tracking (the time that was working for clients), and mileage tracking combined in ONE app. Furthermore, timr is not just a stand-alone app because it additionally provides a comprehensive web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting, ...
Thousands of satisfied customers from over 40 countries in various sectors (craft, IT, design, architects, lawyers, freelancers, ...) trust timr every day.
For further information and pricing please visit http://timr.com
If you have any problems, please contact our support instead of writing a negativ review because this is the only way how we can help directly. Unfortunately there is no way to reply on App Reviews.
Med Körjournalen kan du enkelt hålla koll på dina resor både i tjänsten och privat. I appen kan du lista, ändra och ta bort registrerade resor. Du kan även maila rapporter med ett urval av resdata till valfri mailadress.
För att hjälpa dig ute på vägen kan du nu i appen se både en karta och en sorterad lista över de Tanka stationer som finns i din närhet. Du kan där även se vad varje station erbjuder för bränslen.
• Save/ Search your parking or current locations (limited parking).
• Service reminder/Save your service place .
• Trip calculator/ Parking alarm and Check fuel efficiency .
• Record your trip
• Track all fuel expenses/ Parking expenses.
• Check your highest speed
• Support multiple vehicles and multiple tax purpose and millage and kilometers.
• Register for find your last location.
• CSV report for parking cost.
• CSV report for fuel expenses.
• HTML report for vehicle service,repair and etc.
Many more features...
•24/7 Customer support. please send us an email about your problem. We will reply you ASAP.
MilesTrac makes it easy to enter odometer readings and destination notes for a Mileage Log. View a list of trips and edit or delete any trip to add notes or make corrections. Send a spreadsheet report via E-Mail. Easily clear the db each time after sending the report.
Requires SDCARD to generate the spreadsheet report.
Purchase the MilesTrac Backup option within the application to unlock backing up and restoring your database to the SDCARD. The separate "MilesTrac Pro Key" application in the market is not needed for new users.
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up (Requires in-app purchase).
- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
- Supports multiple business tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client (requires in-app purchase).
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns? (Requires in-app purchase)
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…) (Requires in-app purchase)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
MilesTrac makes it easy to enter odometer readings and destination notes for a Mileage Log. Use our website at https://www.milestraconline.com/ to manage your data and export spreadsheets.
• Never lose your data - sync's to our cloud servers
• Sync your trips across multiple devices with one MilesTrac account
• Retains the last 90 days of trips on your device, others available on the website
• Handles multiple vehicles
• Detects which vehicle to start a trip for by using your bluetooth pairing
• Category and minor expense tracking
MilesTrac Online integrates all of the most requested features for MilesTrac Free along with the peace of mind of never worrying about your data. Replacing your phone? Don't even worry about backing up your old vehicles, categories or trips. Just log in on the new device and everything gets synchronized automatically.
New accounts get a 30 day trial, after which a USD $12 annual subscription applies.