• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
This application is an analysis tool for reading contactless NFC EMV credit cards data.
In some new EMV card, holder name and the transaction history have been removed by issuer to protect privacy.
Be sure your card is NFC compliant (NFC logo printed on them).
This app is not a payment app and does not contain ads.
Send me your card log and an email if you find an issue with this app.
• In-App purchases are only present for donation.
• This app doesn't access to Internet (No Internet permission).
• This app doesn't store any data on the file system.
• Sources available on Github https://github.com/devnied/EMV-NFC-Paycard-Enrollment
Compatible EMV cards:
• American Express
• LINK (UK) ATM network
• CB (France)
• Dankort (Denmark)
• CoGeBan (Italy)
• Banrisul (Brazil)
• Saudi Payments Network (Saudi Arabia)
• Interac (Canada)
• Discover Card
• Zentraler Kreditausschuss (Germany)
• Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes (Italy)
• Verve (Nigeria)
• The Exchange Network ATM Network
• RuPay (India)
• ПРО100 (Russia)
Money’s getting an update. With Dash, you can now download your cash straight into your phone, just like how you’ve been downloading movies, maps, music and everything you love.
Forget going to an ATM to withdraw cash, a bank branch to sign up for a bank account, a wallet bursting with loose change. In a single app, you can:
1. Pay friends with a swipe from mobile to mobile, or choose from your contacts.
2. Transfer money from your savings account for instant use.
3. Pay utility or credit card bills on-the-go.
Dash is an innovative mobile money service created by SingTel and Standard Chartered.
You know our mobile wallet is trusted by over 50 million users for their mobile payments, and now upping that even further is Paytm Wallet App lets you do fast money transfer, request money, securely store your money online and do your shopping & payments on the go.
• Money Transfer, oh dear it seems you have to pay! — ‘Slide to Pay’ to transfer money to your friends wallets; did you know, you can even transfer money to your taxi driver’s Paytm wallet when he doesn’t have change ;)
• Request Money from anybody, now thats better! — Ping your friends to pay you back for the bus ticket of your last weekend trip
• Deals, for you smartie! — Get the best deals while you do your mobile shopping from over 15,000 partners like UBER, BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip etc.
• Every peer-to-peer transaction is a conversation, if you don’t do it with friends who will you do it with?; how cool is that every time you transfer money or receive money from a friend the transaction becomes a part of a chat conversation
• Wallet statement — lets you see all your transactions in one place
• Saved cards — new on your Paytm Wallet App for Android, that lets you simply view your credit or debit cards whenever you make a purchase or payment which saves the payment details to your account for future use.
• And …we won’t reveal more here, download the best wallet app & get started today - it’s free & believe us a fun & convenient way to do your online payments)
The Paytm Wallet App supports 4.0 and higher
Have questions, problems, or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Tweet to us @PaytmCare.
For tips & helpful infos visit https://paytm.com and follow us @Paytm or on Facebook at https://facebook.com/paytm
The Mobile Wallet facility of Canara Bank enables you to view wallet balances, ATM locator, Branch locator, transfer funds between accounts to wallet and wallet to wallet within our bank and many more useful services.
This facility is introduced with the objective of enabling mobile as one more channel for banking including bill payments and utility payments, in real time, at any time anywhere.
For further details of terms and condition for usage of mWallet kindly visit:
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
Send money to any other phone (even feature phones), check balance and transaction history, pay a bill and pay on a retail store.
Note: This application is working with a compatible Mobile Money service equiped with Tagattitude's technology.
Please contact your Mobile Money service provider for more information about the compatibility of this application.
Please Note: The Softcard app is not available for new activations. As an alternative, download Google Wallet today to tap and pay in stores with your Android phone. You can also store your gift cards and loyalty cards in Google Wallet and easily redeem them at checkout. Google Wallet works with all major debit and credit cards and on NFC enabled Android phones running KitKat 4.4 and higher.
Get the Google Wallet app (http://goo.gl/scrQhW)
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $500 cash without your card at CommBank ATMs
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app.
• Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
We request some permissions when installing:
• Contacts/Calendar – enables payments to a mobile or email stored on your device
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- QR code bill reader, microphone not used.
• Read phone status & identity - generates device ID for your security
• Modify contents of USB- download PDS for product applications
• Retrieve running apps- enables display of notifications
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and be registered for NetCode SMS. If not registered, visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 4 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. To use CommBank app on your Android watch, the watch must be running Android Wear and paired with an Android device operating Android 4.3 or newer. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Cash on Tap is a contactless payment service for your smartphone. Just touch your phone against a contactless card reader to pay for anything under £20. Coffees, lunch, taxis, London buses, just a single tap and you’re done. And from the 16th Sept 2014, you can use it to pay for your travel on the London Underground.
It’s totally secure
Cash on Tap is brought to you by EE and MasterCard®. It’s just like using a contactless bank card – and just as safe – in over 300,000 locations in the UK.
Top up anywhere
It’s easy to add more cash to your Cash on Tap account. You can either load your account manually when you need to or use the Autoload functionality to make sure your account is always topped up and ready to spend. Top up using any UK debit or credit card, anytime and anywhere you want.
How to get Cash on Tap
• You will need a compatible device
• Check for N on your SIM card if not go to ee.co.uk/cashontap
• Download the EE Tap Wallet from Google Play
• Install & Register for the Cash on Tap service
• Add any UK debit or credit card to top up your account
• Start tapping to play for things straight away
Watch our Cash on Tap video above to find out more.
It’s worth checking on older devices you have the latest Android software updates.
Some older devices, for example Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE phones purchased before May 2013, might need a new SIM and a software update. The EE Tap Wallet checks your current SIM and software and will let you know if you need any updates.
MasterCard Issuer Statement
MasterCard Issuer Statement Cash on Tap is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated. Cash on Tap is an electronic money product. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the issuance of electronic money (FRN 900010). MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
EE Tap Wallet
Copyright (c) 2013 Orange SA - All rights reserved
Save time and effort when travelling around London. Now you can simply tap your phone to pay for your journeys, whether you’re on the Tube, Overground, tram, DLR, bus, and most national rail services in London.
• Easily manage and top up your pre-paid SmartPass account, linked to your credit card, debit card or bank account
• Simply tap to securely pay for items up to £20 anywhere you see the Visa and contactless symbols
• Tap in and out to travel on the Transport for London transport network
Things to remember
• The app is exclusive to Vodafone customers
• Wallet and SmartPass work with all non-rooted phones that have Android 2.3 (or later versions) installed
• Before downloading Vodafone Wallet, make sure your phone’s latest manufacturer software is installed through your settings
• The app is free to use in the UK. (If you access the app outside the UK, you may incur data charges.)
For more information visit www.vodafone.co.uk/smartpass or search for Wallet on the Vodafone eForum at http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/
Simply get yourself ready with the followings to start enjoying the Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service:
1. Hang Seng MasterCard Credit Card Principal Card
Please ensure the credit card is valid, credit status is in good condition, and has been added to the account list in Hang Seng Personal e-Banking.
2. Hang Seng Personal e-Banking and an activated security device
If you are not an existing Hang Seng Personal e-Banking user, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/ebanking with a personal computer for registration. If you do not have a security device yet, please visit any branch or call 2998 6899 to apply for the security device, and activate it via Hang Seng Personal e-Banking with a personal computer.
3. Designated NFC-enabled handset
For a list of designated handset models which will be updated regularly, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
4. 1O1O, CMHK, csl or SmarTone NFC SIM Card
If you are an existing 1O1O, CMHK, csl or SmarTone customer, please exchange for the NFC SIM Card at any outlet of your mobile network operator for free (Not applicable for prepaid card, 2G mobile plan or designated mobile plan, please contact corresponding mobile network operator for details).
For the service details, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
Pay friends and family with DBS PayLah!, your personal mobile wallet. Send money instantly to a single or group of recipients using a mobile number. You can also request for money from others, pay bills to over 35 organisations, donate money to 16 charities as well as shop and pay for purchases at selected online merchants, all with PayLah! No other eWallet allows you to do so within the same app!
Pay for your online shopping indulgences!
Pay with PayLah! for your online purchases securely and swiftly.
Enjoy great offers with our strategic online partners from time to time.
Visit www.dbs.com.sg/paylah to latest news about PayLah! merchants.
Send & receive money instantly!
Just enter amount, mobile number and submit!
No more using bank account numbers.
Receive money instantly without any fuss.
Send an eAng Bao, a cool and innovative way to send your money gifts!
Send an eAng Bao straight from your digital wallet with a personalised greeting.
Worry no more about forgetting to pack an Ang Bao for that special occasion.
Request for money from others without hassle!
Request for money from others, perfect for splitting bills with your friends.
Pay your bills and donate money with ease!
Make payments to 35 billing organisations and donate money to 16 charities easily.
Just select an organisation, enter an amount and submit.
Notify via Whatsapp seamlessly!
Drop a Whatsapp message to your friend straightaway after a successful send money transaction without toggling multiple apps.
Safe and secure!
DBS PayLah! is designed with safety features so that users can use it with confidence.
Access your DBS PayLah! mobile wallet with a personal password.
Some examples of how you can start using DBS PayLah! regularly:
1. Shop and pay with PayLah! for your online purchases at selected merchants.
2. Split a bill after sharing a wonderful meal with your friends.
3. Pay your kid's math tutor for her monthly fees.
4. Pay your bills monthly to organisations such as telcos, country clubs and town councils.
5. Help others by donating money to selected charities.
6. Hop on the digital bandwagon by sending an eAng Bao during special occasions.
7. For your many other daily and regular payments needs.
Download and register for your DBS PayLah!, your friendly mobile payment solution now!
Terms and Conditions apply.
NewsLoop brings together the best of local and international updates and lifestyle updates from over 600 publishers in 30 news and lifestyle categories in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and Philippines.
Get quick access to content that matters to you. NewsLoop presents articles in vibrant hues on a clean and easy-to-read magazine style layout. Personalise your profile by selecting your favourite categories of content such as Tech & Gadgets and Sports.
Make NewsLoop your daily read today! Available on selected Android smartphones and tablets.
- Read about local news and events happening in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and Philippines.
- Choose from over 30 categories of news and lifestyle topics
Devices on OS 4.0 and above:
- Ticker feature with Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. From the phone settings, activate the NewsLoop ticker on the Edge to receive breaking news before everyone else
- Do Not Disturb function enabled to ensure you only get push notifications during specified time.
- NewsLoop widget to receive the latest news updates
- Latest news worldwide from established local and international publishers
- Bite-sized video clips (1-3 minutes long) on latest news and BPL highlights
- Trending topics to consolidate all related news stories for a single point of reference
- Sync your preferences across multiple devices by creating a NewsLoop account
- Create up to 10 profiles in a single NewsLoop account to group your preferences
CONNECT WITH NEWSLOOP
For the latest updates and tips, find us on Twitter: @getNewsLoop
Available for all Singtel, StarHub & M1 users.
(activation requires a SINGAPORE mobile number)
► FREE ACCOUNT features (mobile app)
■ Access to MILLIONS of songs
■ UNLIMITED music STREAMING
■ Sing-along to dynamic LYRICS
■ SHARE music with friends
■ create private/public PLAYLISTS
■ play other songs on your device
► Upgrade to PREMIUM Plan (only SGD9.98 per-month) and enjoy :
■ UNLIMITED music DOWNLOADS
■ Listen OFFLINE – no internet connection needed
■ ZERO DATA Charges! (For Singtel Mobile Post-paid Customers only)
■ NO advertisement
■ UNLIMITED streaming on DESKTOP
► Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AMPed
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMPed_Music
► We love feedback. Write to us at email@example.com
Requires Android v4.0 or higher.
Capture activities as they happen through motion detection, which will be stored securely online for 7 days, and ready for downloading. You will also receive in-app notifications to alert you of any activities.
Infrared capabilities also allow you to capture images at low light, perfect for keeping an eye on your little ones whilst they sleep.
More secure than most monitoring options, Home LIVECam sits behind SingTel’s secured servers. With this easy setup app, you don’t need to open up your private firewalls to the world either.
Key Features Include:
1) HD viewing and recording - view and record videos in HD via mobile app.
2) Pan, tilt and digital zoom - select the best angle and distance for viewing and video capture.
3) Secured cloud storage of recordings - no physical memory cards needed with encrypted cloud storage.
4) 2-way talk back - use the mobile app to talk to loved ones at the camera.
A one-stop application that allows you to view your Singtel bills, manage your mobile services, check data usage and even subscribe to overseas data roaming, all on the go!
• Avoid bill shock by checking your local and roaming data usage or local outgoing talktime and SMSes wherever you are.
• Enable pay per use data roaming quota under DataRoam Limit to control your roaming data usage.
• Local Data Settings allows you to turn off your local data temporary or permanently to avoid further data usage.
• MobileShare main plan can now view and set data limit to the supplementary lines.
• Choose from a variety of add-ons such as AutoRoam, Caller ID, EasyData Roam and more for your mobile needs.
• Surf the internet, email, tweet upload photos and more when overseas by activating DataRoam Saver Daily plans, up to 7 days prior your trip. Visit www.Singtel.com/dataroam for more details.
• Receive latest breaking news from CNA, SPH and Reuters delivered to your mobile phone via SMS.
• View and manage the current add-ons that you have
• Access the Rewards programme to redeem Delights and an exciting array of merchant rewards and birthday promotions
• View your bill summary which shows your outstanding balance, due date and last amount paid if any, even for non-myBill customer. You just need to login to your ONEPASS
• View and save the PDF copy of your monthly Singtel bill for the last six months (only applicable for myBill)
• Make payment to your Singtel Bills on-to-go! Simply just select the account to proceed.
• Access to roaming rates for calls, smses and data easily.
• Learn how to set alerts for roaming data and setup profile and manage Mobile Internet Filter with the friendly user guides.
• Share your experience to help us identify location with coverage issue
• Lessen your waiting time at the Singtel Retail Shop simply by booking an eAppointment with us!
If you have difficulty accessing Onepass registration/ password reset page, please use a computer.
Store & Share is now offered as a totally FREE bundled service for SingTel customers! Access or share your photos, videos, music and documents online from anywhere even overseas, on any device.
With SingTel Store & Share, you can easily synchronize all your files and backup your mobile contacts to the cloud. You will always have the most important information with you, even if you switch between smartphone models or change computers. It’s everything you need, when you need it. Now with a new improved look, so it’s even easier to use!
•Intuitive user-friendly interface to enhance your Store & Share experience on any device
•Secured hosting in Singapore with encrypted data transfers for quicker uploading and downloading speed
•Convenient sharing of photos or files via Facebook Twitter, email or SMS
•Back up your mobile contacts easily with just a click; no more worries about lost or change phones
•Stream and access your music and videos directly online, without the need to copy files into different devices
•All your files will be easily synchronized across the web portal, mobile app and desktop drive
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or 3G
- Do 3-way conference call
- Access your company (i-PhoneNet users) and phone contacts
- Track received, dialed and missed calls (Call Log)
- Manage your own PBX settings
To activate this service, please login with your SingTel i-PhoneNet User ID and password. For assistance, please call 1608.
If you are not an existing subscriber of SingTel iPN and Softphone Value-Added Service, please call 1800 763 (SME) 1111
You can use Wavee to
- make free voice and video calls
- have group chats
- send instant messages
- share your location, photos, files
- communicate with locally-themed stickers
- and even share a sketch!
It’s fast, reliable and private. You don’t have to be a Singtel customer to use Wavee; anyone can download the app for free.
1. Free voice and video calls
Some moments are worth a call. Make high quality voice and video calls to family and friends on Wavee, with no charges, over 3G, 4G or WiFi! What’s more, you can share files and videos instantly during your call.
2. Free text and group chats
Send free text messages in a single or group conversation! But if words are not enough, send a sketch. You can also express yourself with locally-themed stickers – there’s an army sticker set and one with Singlish expressions.
3. Share large files and photos
Share your files and photos with your friends and family conveniently for free.
4. Integrated Inbox for instant messages and SMS
Are you recommending Wavee to a friend with an Android phone? Wavee can save them the hassle of having to toggle between their SMS inbox and instant messaging (IM) app. With Wavee, the whole conversation (messages, SMS and MMS) is saved in one inbox.
Download and send someone a Wavee now.
Get the latest gaming news and promotions straight from your mobile phone or join the community forums and talk about your favourite game titles.
Enjoy great deals, in-game prizes, bonus game credits and more through our regular promotions and GXGacha events anywhere and anytime through your phone.
For feedback and suggestions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on Facebook for even more activities:
Wear & Where wants to help you find that perfect item for your date or weekend away and pick it up in a store right away. With thousands of items from leading brands and blog shops, you will never run out of clothes to wear. Featured fashion brands include Zara, Topshop, Charles Keith, H&M, Coach, Burberry, Cotton On, Muji, NoelCaleb, MDSCollections and much more.
- Thousands of fashion and apparel items from top retailers for both men and women
- Look at featured items to discover new exciting products every day
- Search for that black dragon jacket or leopard skin dress that you’ve been looking for all your life
- Pick it up immediately in the store closest to you
- Ask your friends for suggestions on items that you like
- Browse by gender, distance and category
- Add items to your wish list and save it for your own collection
- Find related items to find that perfect outfit
Wear & Where helps you discover the hottest fashion items in stores around you
With SingTel DataRoam Saver (Daily), you can enjoy data roaming on the communicated network at a fixed rate per plan coverage period (1 day, 3 days, 5 days)
You can subscribe up to 7 days prior your trip and check your data roaming usage, set your usage limits or alert setting, and purchase data roam service on behalf of your colleagues(define by your own company administrator)
• Subscribe to SingTel DataRoam Saver (Daily) for either 1 day, 3 days or 5 days plan
• Set usage limit or alert setting
• Alert history
• View all the country roaming details and charges
• Contain subscribed service logs
• Other roaming apps
Enjoy one flat data-roaming rate across 41 territories, when you subscribe to SingTel’s data roaming plans!
The RoamAlert application allows you to easily subscribe to a data roaming plan, view and alert you to log on to the preferred network operator(s) for destinations covered under SingTel data roaming plans.
Download this handy app now and enjoy roaming with peace of mind!
Search for and book movie screenings! It predicts the movies you love with the movie personalization engine and locates the earliest and nearest show times near you.
Plus hunt down the best of Singaporean food based on user ratings and reviews that recommend great dining spots nearby. So whether it’s hamburgers or hokkien mee, you will always eat well with Defind!
What’s more, DeF!ND allows you to instantly book a cab, be informed of great shopping deals and events in your vicinity and pinpoints nearby amenities.
This app has packed with personalization and crowd sentiment analysis to enhance your discovery and lifestyle.
1. Access Singapore’s largest business listing and food reviews powered by inSing.com and Hungry Go Where.
2. Search for your preferred movie and book tickets instantly based on locations and show times that are most convenient for you.
3. Book a taxi (Comfort Delgro & City Cab)
4. Locate amenities, shopping deals and events near you + find your way inside the mall.
5. Share your favourite places with your friends on Facebook
6. Online Restaurant Reservation. Now you can book your favourite restaurant through this app.
We are always eager to improve this app! It will be great to hear more from you! Email us at customercare@inSing.com
Support Android version 2.1 up