★ Which tasks get synchronised
The app synchronises active tasks from the default tasks folder of one Exchange Server account.
★ What the app needs
Tasks can synchronise with any standard Microsoft® Exchange Server installation (version 2007 or later) that has the "Exchange Web Services" (EWS) enabled. Office 365 for Business works well, as do most hosted Microsoft Exchange Servers.
The app can not synchronise directly with Microsoft Outlook and is not compatible with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft ActiveSync, Live.com, Office 365 for Home, Zimbra or Kerio Connect.
★ Fully supported
We appreciate any feedback and reviews via Google Play. If you encounter any issues please contact us via the inbuilt "Contact Support" function or our support email address so that we can help you resolve the problem.
★ Permissions explained
The account and system permissions are used to integrate the app with the Android account management and synchronisation system.
Please visit our website for a full tour of the app as well as an FAQ page.
"Microsoft", "Exchange" and "Outlook" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
The application support mainstream email services such as; Exchange ActiveSync (Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010SP1, Microsoft BPOS platform), IMAP services (google account, yahoo mail, etc.) and POP3 services (google account, yahoo mail, etc.).
ExMail is 3X LESS EXPENSIVE than Exchange by Touchdown and Moxier Mail while providing same key functionalities.
ExMail provides following extra functionalities for Exchange mail accounts;
- Tasks synchronization (requires at least Exchange 2003 SP2),
- Authentication with Client Certificate,
- Search contacts in enterprise directory (Global Address List),
- Import contacts from enterprise directory,
- E-Mail search including message text
Security: ExMail applies exchange activesync policies such as device PIN, Remote Wipe, Client certificate and Data encryption of corporate data.
Tags: Exchange, Mail, Email, ActiveSync, GAL, Addressbook, Client certificate, Push
TaskSync does NOT work with Exchange 2003, Outlook without Exchange, Hotmail or Zimbra. TaskSync does not work with ActiveSync but NEEDS Exchange Webservice, so please check the prerequisites before giving a bad rating.
Kerio is not yet supported, I'm working on it. The same applies to recurring tasks.
★ Important for users with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean:
Please install our free TaskSync JellyBean Workaround app after installing TaskSync which prevents the account removal bug.
✔ Synchronize, edit, create, complete and search your tasks (Only from the default tasks folder)
✔ Synchronize flagged emails (currently only from your inbox and sub-folders, you can only view and complete them)
✔ View tasks in Richtext/HTML (Note: in richtext mode you have to edit the HTML-source)
✔ Reminders/notifications (ringtone and vibration configurable) incl. snoozing
✔ Integrates with Pure Calendar Widget and Agenda Widget Plus
✔ Mark tasks as private
✔ Category-support (limited)
✔ SSL-encrypted communication (Supporting self-signed certs and untrusted Certificate Authorities)
⇨ Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007 or 2010
⇨ Exchange Webservice published in the default virtual directory (/EWS)
⇨ Windows Authentication (NTLM) or basic authentication
If you have any problems or want to make suggestions please use the in-app feedback-option (via menu -> send feedback) to contact us as we cannot answer to comments. We will try to improve TaskSync based on your needs.
⇨ Account-, Sync- and System-permissions are used to plug TaskSync into the Android "accounts and sync"-system.
⇨ Internet-access and deactivate standby are necessary for the synchronization mechanism
Necessary to re-set your reminders after a re-boot because android clears alarms when you restart your device.
keywords: microsoft exchange, task, tasks, todo, to-do, todo-list, sync
The resulting drawings can be emailed as images or saved for later editing.
It's the perfect whiteboard replacement for distributed teams.
Discover more about SyncSpace for Android and iPad at infinitekind.com
Note: The iPad and Android versions are compatible however the iPad version has some features not yet available on Android such as exporting to PDF and adding images/photos.
**** THIS VERSION SUPPORTS ANDROID OS 4.0,4.1 AND 4.2 SMARTPHONES AS WELL ***
** FOR TABLET PLEASE DOWNLOAD XAVYTAB ***
*** TO CONNECT TO OFFICE 365 PLEASE DOWNLOAD XAVYCLOUD ***
Xavy connects to Microsoft Lync 2013, Microsoft Lync 2010, and Microsoft Office Communicator (OCS R2) using Android Smartphones.
• Integrated Contact List • Contact Card Display • Add Contacts • Group Management
• Presence • Contact Search • Distribution List • DND Handling • Call Forwarding • Automatic Presence Support • Delegates
• Instant Messaging
• Audio Call
• Video Call (Front and Back camera support)
• Call Hold • Call Redirect and Transfer • Call Park and Pickup • Call Recording • Recent Calls List • Visual Voicemail & MWI • Participant Management • CAC & Media Bypass • Simultaneous Ringing • Boss/Admin
Collaboration and Conference Features
• Scheduled Meetings
• Program Sharing
• Desktop Sharing
• PPT Sharing
• File Transfer & Sharing
• Video,Audio and Program/Desktop share Conference
• List of Meeting Participants • Meeting Control / Moderator Functions • Mute / Unmute Participant • Add / Remove Participant • Promote / Demote Participant • Meeting Lobby Management
Additional Features Supported
• Federation (Public and Lync) • Session Recording Notification • On-Screen Annotation • Moderator Pin • RGS (Response Groups) • LIS (Location Information Service) • E911 (Check with your Lync Administrator)• Activity Logs • Exchange Web Services Discovery • Team Dial
Xavy Supports WiFi,3G,4G (LTE,WiMAX).
For a detail list of features, collaterals, features videos, support forum, please visit our website mentioned in Support URL.
NOTE: Please check with your IT department before purchasing this application to make sure this will work within your organization.
PLEASE DO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE UNINSTALLED THE FREE VERSION OF SHOTDROP BEFORE LINKING SHOTDROP PRO WITH DROPBOX
- Effortless screenshot sharing
- Automatic uploading to your Dropbox so you can almost immediately see the screenshots on across your Dropbox-linked computers
- Settings available: upload screenshots over WiFi only (for saving mobile data), and automatically starting ShotDrop on system bootup
- Minimal battery usage.
Use ShotDrop however you like it. We think it will boost productivity for app developers, app reviewers and anyone else who likes to share screenshots.
You can try ShotDrop Lite before supporting the developers by purchasing the Pro version.
INTERNET: For uploading the screenshots to Dropbox's servers.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For saving the screenshots to the Dropbox app.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if you have WiFi / mobile internet data enabled or not. The 'Upload on WiFi only' setting wouldn't work without this.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Used for starting ShotDrop when you restart your phone. 'Start on Bootup' setting relies on this.
☆☆☆☆☆ “This is the best app ever, in all categories. Every detail was deeply thinked, and the final product is gorgeus! Thank you for the good job and for providing us this masterpiece!"
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best note app with sync - I've long been looking for a note app that synced with Exchange, and this does just that. Just perfect!”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Great for text notes - More responsive than Evernote. Perfect for simple text notes, and sync to Google calendar without needing another account to manage.”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Fantastic - Great job.”
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
■ Synchronization (multiple devices and PC) with auto update and indication
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync support (Notes and Tasks), AutoDiscover, multiple folders
■ Widget (views, folders, add, direct edit)
■ Share items with friends via any other app (Email, SMS etc.)
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Notes, Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Tablet and swipe support
■ Multiple accounts integrated with Android, folders, management, combined view and colors
■ Tags/Categories with colors and management
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Choose accounts to be displayed
■ Backup / Restore XML functionality
■ Holo interface with drawer layout
■ Free and no ads
Tasks & Notes
■ Task reminders and notification with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks calendar created - displays tasks in your calendar or calendar widgets
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Two modes
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Integrates with your existing calendars as events (events in the far future)
■ Supports Exchange ActiveSync protocol 2.5, 12.1 and 14.0
■ Requires Exchange server 2010 for Notes (Tasks work with any version)
■ Setup a new account in Settings - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com server and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com server
■ Client certificate support
■ Custom port
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, Tine, Kerio, IceWarp, Zimbra, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
You cannot use Microsoft Account (Live, Hotmail or Outlook.com) account to sign in.
RMS sharing app enables you to securely collaborate with others. You can view protected files that others have shared with you (.ptxt, .pxml, .pjpg, .ppng, .pbmp and .pfile extensions). You can also take pictures or choose one from your camera roll, protect and share them with your coworkers and friends.
RMS sharing app lets you breathe easy knowing your files are safe and can only be opened by users you trust and share with.
For more details, read our FAQ page http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/dn451248.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
Apply the field-tested solutions, real-world lessons, and advice of Exchange Server experts to design, deploy, operate, and optimize messaging solutions that meet your IT objectives.
****Now includes custom signatures.
This contains the full functionality of outlook and exchange that is found in the Outlook Web Access online application provided by microsoft. Directory lookup, Emails, Calendars, everything that is available to the OWA interface is available here.
Works with outlook exchange 2007 & 2010.
OWA 2003: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outlook2003
**Some OWA log in pages are customized, please contact the developer with any log in issues***
I'm open to feedback on defects and enhancements.
QOWA has no agreement or association with the Microsoft corporation. This is an independent application and is no way implied as in partnership or replacement of any Office or Microsoft products.
Note:- Please make sure that EWS(Exchange Web Services) is enabled on your Exchange server(By default EWS is enabled on Exchange server, only few companies disable EWS access). Push notification only supports Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above.
****The Price is inclusive of all taxes*****
If you are having any login issues, feel free to contact us through email@example.com
- Push & pull notification support.
- Fully functional Calendar.
- OWA Mail uses built in Calender of OS.
- Search Mails in server support.
- Move to folder option.
- Swipe to Quick Actions
- Ability to mark flags and clear flags.
- User credentials will be stored in encrypted format.
- Unified Unread and Flagged folder.
- Supports Exchange 2010 and Office 365.
- Contacts(GAL) retrieved from the server while compose mails.
- Multiple folder support with rules.
- Multiple attachment support.
- Inline images download support.
- Clean user interface.
- Pinch to zoom for HTML/Text messages.
- Full HTML support.
- Sliding menu bar for more user-friendly.
- Multiple selection for deleting and marking flags.
- Ability to select, copy and paste.
- Delete mail remotely
- HTML signature is used from Exchange OWA settings.
- Draft mail support.
- Contact Bubble based EditText
- Settings for the ringtones, Sync options,Custom Signature, Peak Time and LED.
OWA MAIL doesn't supports Exchange 2003 and 2007.
For Office 365 users:
Go to manual setup >
Server URL: outlook.office365.com
Unselect Accept all certificates option
Port No : 443
OWA Mail simply works like Outlook and OWA client.
Please review with five stars for feature requests.
vscreens, vscreen, screens, screen, picture, photo, image, share, show, Sony Mobile Communications, Sony Xperia Smartphone
MobiMail connects to Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange account to provide an experience that is far superior to using Outlook Web App (OWA) in a browser. You can use MobiMail when offline to view, delete and move emails while disconnected; to view your calendar from an Android widget without connecting; and to access your Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available...and much more!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Email. As a native Android app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder while offline
• Manage your emails in ALL of your Folders.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• Receive notifications of new emails.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Open Drafts you created in Outlook and edit and send on your mobile device.
• Save drafts locally.
• View your calendar in an Android widget to quickly see where you need to be
• View, edit and delete Outlook Calendar events.
• Open calendar items and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings.
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly OWA behind and easily manage your Outlook Emails when you're away from your office both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
FREE 5GB of Storage (hosted on Amazon S3) is provided on sign up PLUS the ability to add 3 Clouds PLUS 150MB per month access to data in stored clouds using the WebDav protocol (even if mapped Clouds do not natively support WebDav). SME WebDav works great with Kingston Office!
Despite market comments **there is no** bandwidth restriction when registering in-app if you previously paid for the App and already had a free SME Account. If you downloaded the App for free just upgrade to a personal cloud or business cloud account to remove the 2GB per month bandwidth limit.
Problems purchasing or getting not compatible message? Contact us and we'll send a direct link.
- Amazon S3
- Microsoft SkyDrive (OneCloud)
- Google Drive
- Google Storage
- Google Sites
- Email (IMAP)
- FTP /FTPS / SFTP Clouds
- WebDav Clouds
- Azure Blob Storage
- Zimbra Briefcase
- SafeSync (with webdav)
- RackSpace Object Stoarage
- OpenStack Swift
- EMC Atmos (inc. Telus)
- Ubuntu One Cloud
- IBM Connection Files
- Dump Truck
Support for S3 compatible Clouds such as Eucalyptus Walrus, Nifty Cloud, Connectria, Constant Cloud, Tiscali Cloud, GreenQloud, SeeWeb Cloud, Riak CS, LunaCloud, HostEurope, Dunkel Storage etc
**Note Please don't leave bad comments if a Cloud Provider changed their implementation. We cannot control this and update as soon as we can.
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds (done in the background using a task engine)
- Folder Sync between device and Clouds. This can be scheduled and includes Cloud Folders from more than one cloud (if your device appears not to be supported, please contact us)
- Copy/Paste files from one Cloud to another using the Cloud Clipboard
- Upload local files by turning the App into a HTTP or FTP Server that you can connect to from any browser or FTP client
- File Upload: Upload file, photos, videos etc to your Storage Cloud directly from your Android device
- Create Text Notes directly in the App and Sync to any cloud. Create Folder categories & note hierarchies
- Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device until you delete them. You can also create folders & cut and paste local files from other local device locations.
- Open files directly from the Cloud into other Apps ie. Office / Picture editors etc.
- Cloud View feature enables viewing of documents directly in web browser without downloading (like BlackBerry) using Google Viewer. See http://bit.ly/RB9Kup for supported file types.
- Share files easily via Email, get a unique URL, share with Twitter, or choose secure sharing with link expiry.
- Share Multiple links: Share multiple file links over email from multiple different storage clouds by adding them to the Cloud Clipboard.
- Collaboration. Create Sharing Groups directly from the device & easily share files with invited group users.
- Search for files across multiple Clouds that are mapped to your account.
- Cloud Providers: Add/Delete/Manage your cloud providers in real time. Where Cloud providers support OAuth delegated security, we use it.
See our Wiki for a full feature overview: http://storagemadeeasy.com/wiki/android/
If you have an issue or don't understand something please don't just submit a negative comment on the marketplace. We are very responsive and will respond to any issues you raise with us using the Support AT StorageMadeEasy Dot Com email address.
Also supports tablets such as Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Tablet, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Note & other Linux Tablet devices.
More from developer
Die offizielle App der SG Flensburg-Handewitt bringt Dich Deinem Verein noch näher: Mit aktuellen News, Tabelle, Spielplan & Co. bist Du auch unterwegs immer auf dem Laufenden. Auch der neueste Konter, der Ticketshop und der YouTube-Kanal sind nur einen Fingertipp entfernt. Und was die Jungs neben dem Handball noch so treiben, kannst Du im Twitter Stream verfolgen: Auch ohne eigenen Twitter Account findest Du alle Tweets der dort aktiven Mannschaftsmitglieder auf einen Blick zusammengefasst.
Jetzt herunterladen – Einmal Flensburg, immer Flensburg!
Calendar, contacts & tasks - administrate shared Exchange items on all smartphones
Increase the connectivity between Microsoft Exchange and iOS/Android-based smartphones: colup enables the access to shared items in Microsoft Exchange. View shared calendars, contacts and tasks, create new items and change or delete existing entries.
A Microsoft Exchange Server with Exchange 2007 SP2 or higher is
required. Moreover, user accounts of an Office 365 Exchange platform can
Planning meetings on the go is getting easier. Having a look into the calendars of your colleagues lets you know who is available. Furthermore, you can add new calendar entries.
Contacts can now be found from your smartphone. The built-in search lets you find any contact quick and easy.
You are using shared tasks in Microsoft Exchange to coordinate your company or to manage projects? colup gives you access to shared tasks on your smartphone to optimise cooperation.
Public Folders can be subscribed in order to use or share the calender, contacts and tasks folder with your colleagues.
Setting up colup is extremely easy. You just have to enter your e-mail address and your password and the Microsoft Exchange Autodiscover Service does everything else. All necessary server information is added automatically and you can access all elements in a matter of seconds.
Improvements or bugs?
We are looking forward to your ideas for improving the colup App. We will have a look into your proposal and, if possible, will include it in a later version.
If you find a bug in the app, you can let us know anytime.