Pixel Zombie Fight is a virtual reality (VR) game that puts you in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.
The artwork is shown in a blocky style. But this game is very different from the pixel style games you've seen before.
You are the sole survivor of the zombie invasion. And you stand your ground in your own backyard in this ultimate game of survival.
* Unlimited free play!
* Tons of weapon upgrades!
* Zombies react with physics!
* Sweet soundtrack.
* Fully compatible with Google Daydream!
* Supported by Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, and Samsung Galaxy S8 phones!
* No ads!
How to Play
Use the Daydream controller to aim your pistol and click the touchpad to fire. The pistol is not an automatic weapon, so you'll need to repeatedly click the touchpad to fire your weapon. The nice thing about the pistol though, is that it can be fired rapidly... so a quick trigger finger is your best friend.
You earn bones for each zombie you kill. And with those bones, you can buy new weapons. Remember, this is the apocalypse baby... coins and gems are no longer valuable. Zombie bones are the new currency.
With your bones, you should upgrade your weapon as soon as possible. Something more effective... like the Uzi. The Uzi is fully automatic, and fires at a higher rate. So you'll be able to better defend your turf.
But you'll still have your pistol too. All of the weapons you buy are available to you in the backyard. Use the Daydream touchpad to swipe left or right for the next or previous weapon. Also, you can press the App button to cycle you to the next available weapon.
You can try additional weapons in the store, by clicking 'try' next to the weapon. To your right you'll see a target to try your weapon on.
Here's a rundown of the available weapons:
* Shotgun - The shotgun is great for close-range, one-shot-one-kill action. But the reload time is longer than other weapons. It is fully automatic.
* Flamethrower - The ultimate in home security. The flamethrower blasts nearby targets, setting them (and anything near them) on fire!
* Nailgun - Straight from the garage, this gun will impale your opponents with foot-long nails. Yes, nails are a foot long... don't ask too many questions.
* RPG (rocket launcher) - This military grade weapon will disintegrate your enemies with one shot and dish out a heavy dose of splash damage to any nearby foes.
* Uzi - This fully automatic gun should be your first choice for those who like to "spray and pray".
* Flaregun - This is a personal favorite, only because it looks so awesome. It will destroy your opponent with one shot, but has no splash damage.
* AK-47 - This gun is heavy duty. It's fully automatic, and packs a honey of a punch.
* Dynamite - Yeah, dynamite!
And now a note about physics...
Physics is cool.
And now a note about games with physics...
They're cool too.
So if you're looking for a VR game that isn't your typical tech demo; a game that is more than just a ride on a roller coaster; and a game that has ragdoll mayhem galore... then this one is for you.
And one more thing...