• Simply drive like normal – no need to start the app for each trip.
• View your driving stats – compete against your family and friends to see who is the better driver!
• Uses only your phone – no car plug-ins needed.
• Get relevant tips on how to become a safer driver.
This application requires you to be an Allstate customer and enrolled in Drivewise or Star Driver with a valid activation code.
To enroll, simply contact your Allstate agent, or login to your online account at Allstate.com! Drivewise is not available in all states, contact your local Allstate agent for eligibility.
Please note: Drivewise Mobile uses your phone’s GPS services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Whether you are driving short haul or interstate, Drivewyze can allow you to bypass scales 50% to 98% of the time, depending on your carrier safety score. Just download the app and start a free 30-day trial to get bypasses today. After which you can decide whether or not to continue with a paid subscription.
All users, even those who do not sign up for the bypass service, receive our free “Heads Up” alert service for over 700 weigh stations in the US, notifying you when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile site.
Drivewyze is officially endorsed by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Associations, and has obtained express permission from state law enforcement agencies to provide weigh station and inspection site bypasses to truckers.
We are very protective of your data and information. We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy and do not share your truck’s location or your personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
• Works at both fixed weigh stations and mobile sites
• Requires no transponder – turns your device into a “smart transponder”
• Updates regularly with new states and site locations
• Now bypass at 22 Florida Agriculture inspection sites
• Quick and easy setup
• Cancel at any time
• Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
• Hands-free compliant with FMCSA and state distracted driving laws
• Audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station
• Runs in the background
• Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
• Resets automatically after each site visit
• Android version 2.3.3
• Active cellular data or Wi-Fi connection
• Allow access to GPS
If an owner-operator decides to add more lights to his vehicle, with no modification to the factory-installed lights, this is legal, but should he get stopped on an inspection station and if one light bulb is not working, he can, and most likely will be fined for it.
Some drivers wait to update their logbook, but US regulation 395.13(b) (3) states the driver must be given the opportunity to bring it up to date if stopped at an inspection station.
Any State has the right to meet or exceed federal law, so it’s completely up to the State and inspection stations discretion to give you a moment or not to bring it up to date.
The goal of this application is to make the drivers safe, responsible, and professional, by providing them with an informative tool that can alert them during their voyage to be fully prepared. They have the possibility to configure the application to receive a warning of an upcoming scale at either 10 or 50 miles away, or both distances, or just to visualize the location on the map.
Scalechek is a community of users working together to keep a current and updated status of governmental weight stations. This user community driven app prompts you to indicate close or open for the scale status when arriving at the scale, thus by participating, the community is always informed.
The perfect tool for independent truckers and big trucking outfits, helping to be productive and efficient throughout their itinerary.
Allows drivers to quickly and easily locate governmental weight stations.
Includes, Geo-location and Map display: positioning of the truck and the weight stations within the U.S. and Canada.
Highly configurable, automatically signals the presence of oncoming weight stations up to 50 miles /80 KMs.
1. Pull just your steering axle on the scale, then enter the weight next to Steering.
2. Then pull up so that only the steering axle and the drive axle’s are on the scale, then enter the weight next to Steering & Drivers.
3. Pull the trailer on the scale so that all axles are on the scale, then enter the weight next to All Axles.
4. Touch the Calculate button and the Axle Weight Calculator will tell you how much each axle and/or group weighs and the difference from the legal limit.
Axles and groups that are displayed
Steering axle weight.
Driver's axle weight (if you only have one drive axle it will display the weight of that one axle, but if you have 2 drive axles it display's the weight of both drive axles together as a 2 axle group).
Trailer's axle weight (display's weight of 1 or 2 axle's like the Driver's axle).
4 axle group: includes the Driver's axles and the Trailer's axles together.
5 axle group: includes all axles together.
Legal difference: Next to each axle weight is the difference from the legal limit so you can know at a glance how much you need and where on the truck it should go, or exactly how much you need to trim or unload to be legal, legal difference numbers will display in RED if you are overweight for quick reference.
Weight of load: need to enter Tar
Pay: enter Rate & Tar to find out how much the load pay's
You can change all legal limits to your truck's spec's. I also included some federal weight table's (via the internet) to help you determine what the legal limits are for your truck. The Axle Weight Calculator will automatically work for both Lbs & Tons.
Semi's with a short (under 40') or long (over 40') trailer.
Truck & Pup's
Transfers: whole trailer will be weighed at once as a group or you can weigh the whole truck as a group and get 2 separate axle weights for the trailer.
Truck & Trailer's: same as transfers
May not work for doubles!
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO