Rediscover winter! With the Swiss Snow app from Switzerland Tourism, you can check the snow and weather conditions at your favourite ski region in no time at all, take a look at the 360° webcams or get inspired to try out a new winter hobby. Everything in a single place and in a single app.
Which areas have the best snow and weather conditions? Where are most of the lifts open? Which kind of sports can I do at a particular winter destination? Where should I plan my next day trip?
The Swiss Snow app from Switzerland Tourism can easily provide answers to these questions and many others. The extensive winter database contains snow and ski lift information for over 200 Swiss winter destinations. The database is updated several times a day and provides detailed information relating to the following winter sports: skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
But that’s not all. We have listened to your feedback and implemented the following new features:
- The design has been completely revamped and refreshed. Using the app has never been easier.
- Stunning new high-resolution 360° webcams. You can check the weather conditions on site digitally.
- Temperature forecasts for cross-country ski trails, accurate to the hour. Cross-country skiing fans will have the right wax on your skis at all times.
- Powder snow this weekend? Thanks to the integrated data from SRF Meteo, you can check the snow forecast for any destination up to seven days in advance.
- We value your feedback. By rating our app, you help us to improve the quality of the data we use.
Do you have any questions, suggestions or ideas for improvement? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.