✓ architecture floor plan
✓ architecture design
✓ architecture dictionary
✓ architecture and design
✓ architecture and engineering
✓ architecture books free
✓ architecture building design
✓ architecture books
✓ architecture design houses
✓ architecture designing app
✓ architecture guide
✓ architecture home plan
✓ architecture house plan
✓ architecture history
✓ architecture house
✓ architecture ideas
✓ architecture room planner
✓ architecture standard
Find inspiration and ideas in this vast collection of award-winning design, comprising the awards:
- iF DESIGN AWARD
- iF STUDENT DESIGN AWARD (design award for students, graduates and young professionals from all over the world)
- HANSGROHE DESIGN PRIZE
- HAIER DESIGN PRIZE
- Appr. 5,000 award-winning designs
- More than 10,000 high res photos
- Full text search for targeting a specific theme or focus
- Favorites list to quickly retrieve personal preferences
- Including free download of the archive with the past two years
- Full offline use during air or rail travel
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Product:
Automobiles/Vehicles/Bikes, Sports/Leisure, Watches/Jewelry, Audio/Video, Telecommunication, Computer, Office, Lighting, Home Furniture, Kitchen, Household/Tableware, Bathroom, Building Technology, Public Design, Medicine/Healthcare, Industry/Skilled Trades, Textiles/Wall/Floor
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Packaging:
Beverages, Food, Beauty, Medicine/Healthcare, Household, Consumer Products, Industry/B2B, Independent Packaging
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Communication:
Websites, Apps/Software, Film/Video, Corporate Identity, Brand Identity, Magazines/Press/Publishing, Advertising, Annual Reports, Typography/Signage, Events
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Interior Architecture:
Exhibition/Trade Fairs, Shops/Showrooms, Hotels/Spas/Restaurants/Bars, Residential, Offices/Workspaces, Public, Installations
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Professional Concept:
Mobility, Living Spaces, Sustainability, Health, Food/Water, Tools, Education, Usability/Interface, Safety, Leisure
Categories in the iF STUDENT DESIGN AWARD:
Product, Packaging, Communication, Interior Architecture, Service Design, Fashion Design, Photography
Best design selected by a jury of leading creative.
SketchUp comes with a 3D Gallery that lets you search for models and share yours. These are any type of model that you can imagine: furniture, houses, cars, statues and much more.
SketchUp features include:
* Easy to use
* You can find out what part of the model is hit by the sun
* Experiment with colours and textures
* See the mock-ups
If you like decoration and drawing, you’ll have a great time with SketchUp.
**This is a fully functional TRIAL!**
Everything critically important to those in the field of architecture and design is covered, including:
* Architectural styles
* Building elements
* Architectural forms
* Building systems
* Green building
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
CAD Touch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
CAD Touch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
CAD Touch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
CAD Touch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only, available as a separate app).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn CAD Touch in a few minutes. Free version does not open DWG files and does not save, please buy full version to save and open files.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at email@example.com, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
View models in your own 3D Warehouse account, or explore the millions of free designs in the 3D Warehouse -- the world's largest collection of 3D models.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Easily navigate complex models using intuitive multi-touch gestures for orbit, pan, zoom.
• Use the Camera menu to select any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of presaved scene-based camera angles (note: camera angles are the only supported scene property at this time).
• Zoom out to the extents of a model instantly to easily reorient your view.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
• Use the detailed search result info to preview model info before downloading to your device.
• Download models to your device from 3D Warehouse for seamless offline viewing.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000042
This app is recommended for Android tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
*** The Full Version is ad-free and allows you to save images as PNG, PSD, or SVG. ***
App contains a complete house plan that can be downloaded and printed.
The App contains a store for purchasing individual plans or the entire collection on DVD. The plans on the DVD come with the PDF files for easy printing or the CAD files for easy editing.
The Full House plans contain the following:
Complete Working Drawings
100 different plans to choose from in a variety of styles
4 Plex plans
Habitat for humanity house plans
Cape cod house plans
Ranch house plans
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
For first time users, I recommend following a couple tips to make your Sketchup experience fun and rewarding.
+ Tips for beginner modelers
+ How to Draw a Vase in Sketchup
+ Sketchup Keyboard Shortcuts
+ Smooth,Soft,Hidden Edges
+ 10 Tips Every Sketchup Modeler Should Know
Most people know that Sketchup has the reputation of being the easiest way to learn 3D modeling.
So easy, in fact, that a lot of people (including myself) jump right in without reading any sort of manual or help file and try to start modeling. We just choose a tool by looking at the icon and guessing at what it actually does
I hope you enjoy this tutorials.
These tutorials are useful for both newbie and advanced sketchup users. The sketchup users can polish their post-processing skills and techniques with these easy to understand tutorials.
Example uses include:
Architect or Designer - Always have the information on hand to make an informed decision. Whether answering questions about appliance sizes in a client meeting, or sizing a roof beam at the drafting table, this application will have the information you need.
Contractors and Builders - With this application you can always know what building materials are available to you. For instance, maybe you are framing a deck, but you do not know what sizes of lumber you have to choose from. Simply do a quick search for lumber, and you will have a complete list of board sizes to select from whether it be rough cut, nominal cut lumber, or dimensional lumber. The same concept goes for appliances, electrical, or plumbing questions.
Design Students - Design Dimensions is the perfect studio companion for architecture students! Supplement or replace a number of costly textbooks with this time saving application. Impress your instructors by having projects designed right the first time. This application includes an ever-expanding library of the most commonly referenced items in design. With a simple tap of a button this application will also convert all measurements to Metric.
Realtors and Homeowners - Ever wonder if you can fit a bathtub where that closet is, or if a hot tub will fit in that awkward area on the deck? Be able to find out immediately, not when the thought has passed. A great tool for realizing the potential in homes.
An ever-expanding database of the most commonly referenced design items
In app searching - Helps you to quickly narrow the results of your search
Metric conversion - Every dimension is displayed in feet and inches, but can be converted to Metric with the click of a button
Visual search - Every item is displayed with a 3Dimensional drawing thumbnail
Save money on costly design reference books
Items listed in alphabetical order
App can be moved to SD Card
ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Ramps, Handrails, Bathrooms, Wheelchairs, ect.
Appliances Air conditioner, Dishwasher, Microwaves, Washing Machine, ect.
Small Appliances Blender, Hand dryer, Ironing board, Toaster, ect.
Construction Materials Anchor bolts, Bricks, Floor Joists, Glue lam beams, ect.
Electrical Outlets, Switch plates, Breaker boxes, ect.
Computers, Monitors, Televisions, Speakers, ect.
Bookcases, Cabinetry, Chairs, Tables, ect.
Fluorescent lights, Lamps, Exit lighting, ect.
Bathtub, Hot tub, PVC Pipe, Sinks, Water heaters, ect.
Baseball field, Basketball hoop, Tennis court, ect.
Cars, Parking spaces, Rafts, Trucks, ect.
CAD Scale Factors
Architectural and Engineering scale factors for CAD
gives the weight of various building materials