Like it. Just a few bugs. I like the game. few bugs I encountered. 1)sometimes offline doesn't work or calculate right. I'll come back after an hour or so and not have as much ore as I should. 2) just lost all visual level up graphics. ( my shop looks like it did when i started). Be nice to see what updates and improvements you come up with. : )
It's ok, Could be better, I've played worse. Couple ideas for y'all. 1rst level up - all this did that "I noticed" was change room color and increase next work load. Do something more creative. Please. 2nd the bar- is randomly annoying, maybe you can make use of phones gyro sensors, first incremental game to use gyro? Yes please. 3rd add some form of upgrades(not craftables , use the Iron to make craftables to sell for money, money buys better tools) prices can fluxuate..spice it up. GL. 😀
Different than other idle clickers Love it, gonna check out the others you have.
Couldnt get past the enter name screen.
- Added "background earnings" feature. Now you can leave game and game would continue
- Added localization: Russian and Kazakh languages
- Added "Rewatch tutorial" button. Now you can retake tutorial
- Added your current position in global scoreboard. Now you can see your position and try to do your best to reach "Top 5"
- Changed settings panel view - Fixed huge numbers in scoreboard
Play Monolith; tap & attack the Beast in the exciting multiple Ages clicker game