You find yourself in the bowels of GIGCO, a sprawling superpower in online retail.
Tapping furiously on your phone (the tool that transportation, commerce and employment all run through) you dash across the screen, racing from one conveyor belt to the next.
Your nemesis is the automated shipping robot, buzzing to take your job.
If you can't maneuver around the robots and complete your task, the lights dim; the warehouse transitions to fully automated, machine-vision.
- In a world where Amazon, Uber, and Facebook have become one mega-corporation, you need to work, like, and subscribe to stay alive.
- Defend your minimum-wage job against impending automation in quick-paced gameplay.
- We all eat - play as four unique characters including men, women, non-binary folk, and furries.
- Use the meta-app to uncover real world truths about contemporary labour conditions and the opportunities for organization.
- A striking, generative soundtrack by recording artist and labour professor Ben McCarthy.