Really fun! It really does make you feel you are playing an arcade game from the 80s. From the graphics to the sounds it's really great. The gameplay is fun and the twin on screen stick work beautifully. This game is quite polished. The reason it's 4 stars is because there is no way to exit the game nor pause it. The back button doesn't work and there is no way to exit. Please address this and I will rerate. Using Samsung galaxy note 3.
Retro Amazing Been playing it for a few days now and this in my opinion its going to be a retro Android classic. Its not an easy ride this is real 1980's Arcade difficulty not for whimps. I used to play arcades in early eighties so I know. If you want a real challenge BUY :-) I was in the Arcades in the early 1980's playing Galaga, Space Invaders, Defender and many more and this really takes you back. It has modern gameplay and improved graphics and really makes you feel like your on a old coin op. Highly recommend. A+++
OMG I'm 10 again Buy this now if you have any sense. It takes me right back to 1982 when gameplay was actually difficult and you had to work out how to spend that last 10p you'd saved from getting a clipper card. Don't be misled though, this is 100% technologically current. The controls are fluid and a pleasure to use and the cunning of the developer is evident in every wave. I've not stopped playing since I downloaded it. Happy gaming
Version 1.04 - 12-22-2013
- Update to Android SDK version.
- Optimisation for Tablets.
- Removed support for pre-ICS android versions.
Version 1.03 - 12-20-2013
- Pressing 'back' or 'return' buttons whilst on the title screen, or attract loop, will now exit the game.
- Changes to Google Play Licensing implementation to prevent the game from reverting to demo mode if Google Play Servers are not available for any reason (i,e. no network connection)